Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] (49516 Views)

Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Replies Follower Who Called Her A “hoe’ / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Is All Shades Of Beauty In This New Photo / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Flawless Look To CAF Awards 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by kidap: 11:21am On Nov 09, 2017
Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim is just too pretty to ignore. The actress,music producer and movie director took to her page to share some stunning photos of herself.

The actress who is currently in ghana with his nigeria boyfriend,Icebergslim to shoot a new music video tag Oluwa,which is set to drop today.

See another photo below..

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-juliet-ibrahim-gorgeous-ignore/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by GloriaNinja(f): 11:23am On Nov 09, 2017
SHE IS LOOKING GOOD BUT WHO SHE EPP?

28 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2017
The way this mama dey throw pics lately undecided just tired
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by pyyxxaro: 11:37am On Nov 09, 2017
This gal banga go sweet to match shaaa cool

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by Evablizin(f): 11:42am On Nov 09, 2017
She is pretty.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
My God!!!...Look at such a beauty, I might probably be the one to later marry this girl sha. kiss

5 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by muller101(m): 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
grin who moved this thing to FP . Anyway who cares she is just a common harlot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
Some biracial girls can be fine for Africa shocked kiss
The babe set Aswear. Na to wife am e remain Mr slimberg.

1 Like

Yes she is fine
Yes she is beautiful
But no I don't envy her
She doesn't look like role model material

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by sunnyworld2love(m): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
My naija guy at work.... cheesy
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by Tastemoney(m): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
my type of woman kiss

1 Like

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by Mckandre(m): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
It's her time to shine, check her again in the next 5yrs maximum. age is a friend to no one
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by holluwai(m): 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Bank go collect am as collateral?

3 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by talk2riel: 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Some biracial girls can be fine for Africa shocked kiss
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by IamLaura(f): 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
Everyone knows Juliet is Stunning
I mean kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by vislabraye(m): 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
She get nice curves
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by colossus91(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
cool!!
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by mckazzy(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
Too gorgeous, then we should be lusting at her??...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by Elnino4ladies: 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
Iceberg d enjoy oh *salivating*
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by freeman95(m): 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
Wide yansh!

Na Una deh encourage them vaseline boys sef
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by henrydadon(m): 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
biracial girl are pretty
here in south Africa na them fine pass
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
She damn fine Though, but you take a Hoe outta the farm, it still remains a Hoe.

Iceberg, I salute you for smashing this kitty to smithereens, sotey she threaten your life if you stop.

6 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by Pointnoire(m): 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
Why nah angry angry

kidap:
Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim is just too pretty to ignore. The actress,music producer and movie director took to her page to share some stunning photos of herself.

The actress who is currently in ghana with his nigeria boyfriend[size=8pt][/size],Icebergslim to shoot a new music video tag Oluwa,which is set to drop today.

See another photo below..

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-juliet-ibrahim-gorgeous-ignore/
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by henrydadon(m): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mckandre:
It's her time to shine, check her again in the next 5yrs maximum. age is a friend to no one

some people will always find something negative to say

3 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by joystickextendr: 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
sumptuously Gorgeous wink

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by Tedassie(m): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
SHE IS LOOKING GOOD BUT WHO SHE EPP?
vaseline crew

3 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
See wetin UGLY icebergslim dey enjoy cry
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by hopexter(m): 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
pyyxxaro:
This gal banga go sweet to match shaaa cool

But the Banga go don loose oil grin

2 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] by abiolaokenke30(m): 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chai! I begoh........nairalanders gonna be licking their lips all day����

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beyonce Shares Poem To Dedicate Her Twins To Yoruba Goddess, Yemoja / "Twinning” — Toyin Abraham, Stepdaughter Temitope Step Out In Matching Outfits / Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.