Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Thisglobeafricacom: Sun Of God , You are a coward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thisglobeafricacom: Sun Of God , You are a coward (597 Views)

Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward / New Salaries For Buhari, Ministers, Govs & Others- Sun News / Sun Of God . . . . .? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Thisglobeafricacom: Sun Of God , You are a coward by becomricch: 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2010
Sun of god , if you are bold enough and you believe what you say, why dont you put your name online and address like I have done several times. If all this nigerian who have made it thier duty to kill people without reason, would not kill you for speaking against thier people wishes. Did you not see them blow up people in warri and other places.

dont hide under alias, put  your name and address for nigerian to see, and see what nigerian would do to you. They would kill you, just like the rest, who want to force them into unity by force.  Do you think this is a joke.

If you are the true son of your father, put your name and address for them to see. Coward. You are a Coward, if you dont put your name online. If the people on your own street would not kill you. Coward come on , put your name and address or else keep quiet forever.

Nigerian want breakup , any one who claim he want to force nigerian by force on people. should please paste his name for all this random killers. who dont care for people lifes.
Re: Thisglobeafricacom: Sun Of God , You are a coward by ElRazur: 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2010
@Becomerich

Please get well soon.

@Sun of God

Did you take his cookie or something?

Lol.
Re: Thisglobeafricacom: Sun Of God , You are a coward by asha80(m): 11:36pm On Mar 20, 2010
;d
Re: Thisglobeafricacom: Sun Of God , You are a coward by Sunofgod(m): 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2010
I have spoken the truth, which sometimes is very hurtful.

Mr Becommrich - Geography,maps and logic is clearly beyond you.

I therefore recommend you turn of the computer you are borrowing and get your backside back onto the street selling 'suya' and cigarettes.

Stick to what you are good at my friend!

Your too backward to ever be considered progressive.

My Name - Son Of God
Address - Everywhere.
Re: Thisglobeafricacom: Sun Of God , You are a coward by becomricch: 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2010
what truth have you said. You are telling a lies. Nigerian want them to break up Nigeria. Before seun rig the polls. You saw what the number was. Sun put your name and address, you know what nigerian would do to you. Or are you scared??
Re: Thisglobeafricacom: Sun Of God , You are a coward by Sunofgod(m): 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2010
You are out of touch with reality my friend, Nigerians as a whole know what they want.

And it will be taken - as Fela said 'Human rights na my property'

Nigerians can no longer wait for basic human necessities that continue to be denied to them by characters flawed like yourself  - Including a clean environment in the Delta region.

So Mr Becamerich stop your 'bullshitting', And please return to reality or your psychiatric ward

My Name - Son Of God
Address - Everywhere.
Re: Thisglobeafricacom: Sun Of God , You are a coward by ElRazur: 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2010

Sun of God appears to be okay with Nigeria trying a different approach isn't?
Re: Thisglobeafricacom: Sun Of God , You are a coward by ayettymama(f): 12:11am On Mar 21, 2010
i am very very confused??

eligntenment anybody??

then wats all this talk of riggin poles??

(1)

Emir Of Gusau Bans Eze-igbo Title / Who Is Nigeria's President / Senators Agitate, Insist On Seeing Yar'adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.