Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) (65172 Views)

Josh2funny Undergoes Surgery: 'I Suffered Pain For 11 Years' / K1 De Ultimate Undergoes Surgery In Hospital (Photos) / Bobrisky Undergoes Surgery In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
Thank God??
Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by Bullhari007(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
they should have use the opportunity to reduce his head... the thing big oooO... hope the cancer never transfer that side
Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by seunjungle1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
Olorun a ma ba mi wo e ooo BankyW.
God will heal you man..may you not know or see it again bro. Much love Banky!
Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
SonOfMargaret27:
Who carves this beards even on dem hospital bed...lol...just kidding..wish you quick recovery Banky

Dude, I tire!!
Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by Rick9(m): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
Chai Ehyah Banky my guy, sorry mehn get well soon.
Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by BakireBulmaker: 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
sukkot:
she the one kissing him

Nice! smiley
Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by samuel3818: 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
this serious oooo, rich pipu with rich problem

am happy for you bro.

Guess what I realised....It's not a case of rich people with rich problem, especially when it comes to sicknesses and diseases. It's more about the rich having the finances to access the best medical care which allows them detect these things in their bodies. While the medical care doesn't guarantee wellness, it makes them on they have problems. For the poor, they do not have the finances and therefore will not even know they have such and may be tempted to assume it's the terrestrial powers that are pursuing them(from the pictures I see here, a poor man would most likely apply cream and hope it vanishes). So yeah, I think these things are not a function of one's wealth. God keep us all...

This is my opinion.

7 Likes

Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
may God perfect ur healing in Jesus name. the rich also cry.
Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by liljaydee(m): 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
broke people dont usually have such disease

kekakuz:
what if he was broke
Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by enemyofprogress: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
His new wife has broughted bad luck to him
Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by noruwasman(m): 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
Get well soon in JESUS name, Amen!!!
Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by gberra: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
Uniqueness01:
shocked :oThank God for a successful operation.........
Daddy's love for you is very strong.
Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by reflexionz(m): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
Thank God for his life, i Pray and hope it ends in Praise... For the few that don't know anything about Banky W, here is something you should know; Hes not suffering from using Bleaching cream or any of the likes, and its not a case of his new wife brought bad luck. Hes been battling with this Cancer thing on his shoulder for well over 10 years, before a lot of us knew or heard about him...so its a thing i am indeed happy for him that he is recovering. he is also the only Nigerian Celebrity a lot actually have genuine love for, most especially cause of his charming gentle and humble nature. this guy right here is one of the few i can call a role model, no scandals, no bragging on social media or the likes and he is really humble and a cool guy. all the best Banky W, thank God for your life.

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by NairalandSARS: 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
God healed him how?
¤NairalandSARS
Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
thank God for ur life bro and get well soon
Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by muller101(m): 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2017
Everything on social media hmmmm
Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by Josh44s(m): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
His new wife has broughted bad luck to him

Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by shikfu(m): 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
Good grant you speedy healing,Banky W.
Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by shikfu(m): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
God grant you speedy healing, Banky W.
Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by maklelemakukula(m): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
this serious oooo, rich pipu with rich problem

am happy for you bro.
poor people don't have the money to check their problems, but they, like rich people, have medical problems of all sorts.
Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by donprincebigt(m): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Those drain pipes, looks like its sipping ribena out ........

Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by bamoski(m): 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mhizkel:
I can imagine the pain he's going through
Get well soon Banky cry

Hypocrisy!!!

How can you imagine a pain you have never experienced before?
Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by seadesi1986: 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
banky ur case is different ijn congratulations
Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by honeyjoyce(f): 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
The Lord is your strength
Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by Mhizkel(f): 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
bamoski:

Hypocrisy!!!

How can you imagine a pain you have never experienced before?
Bye!
Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by bamoski(m): 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mhizkel:

Bye!

Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by delors(m): 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
So it's true that all that glitter is not gold. Get well brother man
Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by Paulreports(m): 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
By His stripes you are healed.
Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
Get Well Soon Banky
Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by giles14(m): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
kidap:
Banky W Undergoes 3rd Surgery Over A Rare Strain Of Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos)

Banky W who has been away from social media and music for awhile took to his Instagram to share some photos of himself been operated on and also shares his testominy after God healed him.

See photos and caption below....

A wise man once said this: "Scars. A sign that you had been hurt. A sign that you had been healed." Scroll through the pictures to see mine.

I'm sharing these because they're proof of what God has brought me through. And because somewhere out there, I know there's someone who needs to hear this.

For those who've been wondering why I've been away so long..I had my 3rd surgery on a rare strain of skin cancer tumours in my shoulder last month. The first 2 times were over 10 yrs ago, then it recently resurfaced. But this isn't a sad story as much as it is a reminder, and a testimony. 
A reminder that you should never take life for granted. You only get 1 shot. Some people went to sleep and never woke up. Many others have lost the battle to cancer and other illnesses. Many are still fighting. U never know when your time will be up so don't waste another minute. It's also a testimony about the goodness of God. I think I had to go through this again to remember how merciful God is to me; Lord knows I don't deserve it but He saves me time and again anyway. I keep saying I need to write a book. I really, really do.

The past few weeks of recovery have been tough, but beautiful. I'm finally back on my feet, feeling stronger and ready to get back to life. I'm especially thankful to my Nurse Susu for loving me and being by my side every step of the way - I don't deserve U , my parents & siblings, in-laws & close friends for the love, support and prayers, my Pastors - Pastor Tony Rapu & Pastor Del Balogun of TPH, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya and Pastor Bayo Adeyokunnu - for constantly praying with and for me. And of course to Dr Wodajo & Dr Miralli & their teams - who God used to operate on me successfully.

I'm thankful for life, provision and healing. Pls dont feel bad, or msg me with any worries.. God has done it, just thank Him for me. 
The pain will eventually go away but the scar won't - and I'm glad because it's a reminder to me of what God has done, and evidence to you of what He CAN do. I'm not stronger or better than anyone. I'm just a living testimony that no matter what u face, U can survive & thrive, by God's grace.

#TheBankStatements #nowplaying#BlessingMe

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbRj4KYncLT/?hl=en

http://news.nollyzone.com/photos-banky-w-shares-testimony-operated/
where is adesua
Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by Bennycoolest(m): 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2017
Glory be to God...
Re: Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) by haryourlar: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
Thank God for u wishing you quick recovery IJN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elizabeth Jack-Rich Covers "World Finance" Magazine - The First African Woman / Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story / Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.