Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Necessary Knowledge - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Necessary Knowledge (313 Views)

Please What Is First Fruit Offering, And Is It Necessary / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Repentance And Confession Of Sin Is Never Necessary- Joseph Prince. Is He Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Necessary Knowledge by overcomersfaith(f): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
O! Yes He answers prayers, yes my God answers prayers. Glory be to His Name on high. Beloved, when your way pleases the Lord, He makes your enemies at home with you. it is good to know who God is.

What do know determines how far you go. If you know that God is loving and kind, you will not allow the accuser of the brethren to be tormenting your life. Beloved, do you know that Satan’s job is to steal, to kill and destroy. You must then as a matter of necessity not give room to him to steal your joy or your money.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/necessary-knowledge-3/

(1) (Reply)

Stumbling In Darkness / Thanksgiving With Meaning / Reasons Why So Many Hate The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.