Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) (90057 Views)

Body Of Missing 12-year-old Girl Found Inside A Suitcase In Paris / Headless Body Of Lady Found In An Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Ekaterina Karaglanova Found Dead Inside Suitcase In Russia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Alariiwo: 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
jman600:
may her soul rest in peace. she was rather unfortunate

Rest in peace kwanu..

This one go don burn finish for hell fire.

Easy virtue women deserve no pity. The fool fit be housewife like that o, who knows. No head to ascertain the identity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Alariiwo: 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

easy bro... we don't know exactly how she died or the circumstances surrounding it

Hmmn.. you have a point.

But for her to have been packaged like that suggests a lot. Na wetin she chop most likely kill am

God's protection should not depart on the innocent. Amen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by ubany(m): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ritual killing

1 Like

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
Alariiwo:
grin grin cheesy

Serves the animal right.. See as dem package am inside suitcase like shi.t

They think with their anus all year round calling God fearing and hardworking guys broke.

Burn well well in Hell fire. *spits

LMAO..

whoever you are, your sense of humour is evil. grin
Alariiwo:
grin grin cheesy

They think with their anus all year round calling God fearing and hardworking guys broke.

LMAO..

whoever you are, your sense of humour is evil.
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
DanseMacabre:
The hustle for Christmas flexing is real. God rest her hapless soul.

*Modified* Ladies, I carry God take beg una, make una dey slay with small sense. I know YOLO, yeah, that's the slogan of our generation, but life no get duplicate.

And who told you only slay queens get killed? Haven't you heard of commuters being kidnapped and killed for rituals? I wonder why anytime a woman gets killed she is automatically tagged a slay queen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
pocohantas:
Let's wait for the sexist comments.
She is female, had to be a slay queen and deserving of death.
Wicked souls...!

How does someone kill a fellow human and sleep at night?
It's a lesson to be learnt whilst we mourn the dead. Females in Nigeria are easily deceived with few Naira notes...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
pocohantas:
[s]Let's wait for the sexist comments.
She is female, had to be a slay queen and deserving of death.
Wicked souls...!

How does someone kill a fellow human and sleep at night?[/s]
A bitch is always a bitch.

#PocoRunz #Oloshos Everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
delishpot:

And who told you only slay queens get killed? Haven't you heard of commuters being kidnapped and killed for rituals? I wonder why anytime a woman gets killed she is automatically tagged a slay queen.

And did I mention that she was a slay queen? I only said ladies need to be more careful. You need to understand someone's POV before jumping on one's mention, please.

1 Like

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by UncutSk(m): 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
tragic. afonjas have mined her skull
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Nukilia: 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
The comments you read on Nairaland sometimes are so pathetic!

I hope the crime scene has not been contaminated, finger prints can be picked on that bag. I pray the culprits are caught. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
DanseMacabre:

And did I mention that she was a slay queen? I only said ladies need to be more careful. You need to understand someone's POV before jumping on one's mention, please.

I don hear you.
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Nukilia: 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2017
UncutSk:
tragic. afonjas have mined her skul
l

This could be your relative, try and apply some sense !
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Mpanyi: 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
Nigeria is losing it. I can't see any country where all these senseless killings will be taking place and the leaders will be doing as if not is happening. Nigeria has lost it. Police has lost it. All the security agents are a failure. Only miracle will save the country. Not as in breakup but as in value for human life and working of different institutions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
majekdom2:
It's a lesson to be learnt whilst we mourn the dead. Females in Nigeria are easily deceived with few Naira notes...

Please let's be realistic, guys do runs too...don't tell me you don't know. We don't see them getting killed, even when we see pictures of a dead man, the first thing that comes to mind isn't slay king.
This is a human being, what if she is a prostitute?
Does that make her deserving of death?

Prostitution is an old 'profession', sex for money, not sex for death.
We subtly justify and excuse all sort of crime, forgetting the doers of these crimes are watching. They know they'll always get away with it, because the victim would be blamed and tagged olosho.

Pls, let's all comment like people with conscience.

If they wanted a dick, it could have been you or some other judgemental guy on this thread.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by UncutSk(m): 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
Nukilia:

This could be your relative, try and apply some sense !
stfu afonja you folks are heartless
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Alariiwo: 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2017
TimeMod3:
A bitch is always a bitch.

#PocoRunz #Oloshos Everywhere.

You dey mind them?

How do you think they earned the tag "fish brain"? cos they never learn.

Some viewing this will still 'gbese' this night. They don't think atal.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by 360command: 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
Alariiwo:
grin grin cheesy

take it easy.. She could be innocent. Don't say what you don't know. Besides, in life, there is no telling how it will end for us all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by meezynetwork(m): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Redhot111(m): 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
JBoss25:
Edo and witchcraft be like 5&6
Guy, ur sense travel abi brain they pain you? Wetin concern witch inside this matter now?

2 Likes

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
pocohantas:

Please let's be realistic, guys do runs too...don't tell me you don't know. We don't see them getting killed, even when we see pictures of a dead man, the first thing that comes to mind isn't slay king.
This is a human being, what if she is a prostitute?
Does that make her deserving of death?

Prostitution is an old profession, sex for money, not sex for death.
We subtly justify and excuse all sort of crime, forgetting the doers of these crimes are watching. They know they'll always get away with it, because the victim would be blamed and tagged olosho.

Pls, let's all comment like people with conscience.

If they wanted a dick, it could have been you or some other silly guy on this thread.
it's not about a guy not doing runs. It's about the environment one finds him or herself. This is NIGERIA not yankee. Thats my point. Yes, it could have been a male but what are the chances given the environment. Its only wise for an individual to understand his or her environment and thread gently.

1 Like

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by TheBoss4real(m): 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
Dats bushit
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Ola514(m): 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
people are heartless

God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
majekdom2:
it's not about a guy not doing runs. It's about the environment one finds him or herself. This is NIGERIA not yankee. Thats my point. Yes, it could have been a male but what are the chances given the environment. Its only wise for an individual to understand his or her environment and thread gently.

How should she have treaded?
Do you or any of the Judge Judy on this thread know where she was treading to? Nawa for Nigerians!!! Na real wa!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
Adieza:
Breaking: Headless body of a young lady dumped in a suitcase along Federal road, Ugbowo was discovered this morning by passers by ( photos maybe distressing and viewers please take note).

http://yakubublog..co.ke/2017/11/headless-body-of-lady-found-in-benin.html?m=1
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by vchykp(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
JBoss25:
Edo and witchcraft be like 5&6
use your brain for once, God gave you brains not eggs
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Mpanyi:
Nigeria is losing it. I can't see any country where all these senseless killings will be taking place and the leaders will be doing as if not is happening. Nigeria has lost it. Police has lost it. All the security agents are a failure. Only miracle will save the country. Not as in breakup but as in value for human life and working of different institutions.

What do you expect the leaders to do?
The people commenting here, saying she deserves it....are the kind of people that'll proceed to become leaders tomorrow and you expect them to feel any sympathy or need to act?

3 Likes

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Money rituals. All this Ghana burgers in town now are more dangerous that ever ,sadly this will be another unsolved mysteries by the police
You simply can't compromise your hustling ahead of the coming season, you would need a bit more fortifications.
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
Awwh

Rip
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by NotU(m): 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
She was a slay queen/mama

2 Likes

Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by yinkeys(m): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
Be careful of who you let in your space, it's a very wicked world.
I hope/pray she's in a better place, a very bad way to leave earth.
Re: Headless Body Of A Lady In A Suitcase In Benin Dumped On Road (Graphic Photos) by pearldaisy(f): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
The kind of comments on here is really disgusting to say the least. So because she's female she's a working girl when we don't know the circumstances surrounding her death. What of the possibilities that she was kidnapped, was lured with a job or business deal or could even be someone she trusted.

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) / Cyriacus Onunkwo: Charles Nnana Arrested At His Wedding For Killing Rev. Father / Girl Thrown Out Of Pool Party, Unclad, For Resisting Sexual Harassment In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.