Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Anyone Out There In Abuja Planning To Take The IELTS Exam We Can Hook Me Up!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anyone Out There In Abuja Planning To Take The IELTS Exam We Can Hook Me Up!!! (504 Views)

Na Wetin Go Make You Pass Your Ican Exam We Always Dey Do / Na Wetin Go Make You Pass Your Ican Exam We Always Dey Do / As a Nigerian, can I pass the IELTS exam without preparing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Out There In Abuja Planning To Take The IELTS Exam We Can Hook Me Up!!! by NIPOSTABUJA: 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
Am planning to take the IELTS exams for General early next year, I want to start preparing for the exam, is there anyone who will like us to hook up to practice together if he or she is also preparing for this exam.

I live within Garki and Central Business District of Abuja. Contact me Thanks
Re: Anyone Out There In Abuja Planning To Take The IELTS Exam We Can Hook Me Up!!! by tukdi: 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
please how much is it to register!
And how can one go about it?
Re: Anyone Out There In Abuja Planning To Take The IELTS Exam We Can Hook Me Up!!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
tukdi:
please how much is it to register!
And how can one go about it?
please OP, answer this question. I also need it

1 Like

Re: Anyone Out There In Abuja Planning To Take The IELTS Exam We Can Hook Me Up!!! by NIPOSTABUJA: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
to register is 68k!!! thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Register For The 2018 JAMB Examination. / How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too / Can You Solve This Puzzle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.