Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (100861 Views)

Nsukka Dedicates St Theresa's Cathedral Church Building / David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
1 billion naira church?...was the concretes
Used made of diamond or the cement mixed with gold?....I can't see any huge structural edifice that befits a church in this Onitsha 4 Storey Building.......the OP must have made mistake stating the contract sum of this building except if the brief has other hidden spaces void of external views
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
robotix:
You are a slowpoke... your mates in developed climes are building factories, RnD centers, Tech hubs, you are building churches all over...
Keep kwayet. The newly built Covenant University Research center worth over N5 billion with State of the art Molecular biology laboratories, AI lab, Robotics, Mechanotronics, Reverse engineering lab was built by who
This same church is still in d process of building a tech hub. This same church owns the university with the first startup lab in Nigeria. So what are you saying? Did you hear about the diesel making jatropha plantation in Eleyin Kwara which belongs to the church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
Obierika:
Progressive countries of the world are building factories...here in Africa we're building churches on prime estate land.

It's no wonder there are no jobs
The business of a pastor is to build churches. You don't blame an Eagle when it flies because an Ostrich has refused to fly. There is enough space for both the Ostrich and Eagle to fly if the Ostrich could fly. In summary face ur govt for letting your aspirations down and leave churches to do what they are meant to do.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Organs(m): 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:

Wen Solomon sacrificed a thousand rams and sheeps to God, many Israelites were suffering in hunger, Wen Mary poured a very costly oil on the feet of Jesus, many beggars were on the streets, wen Solomon built a temple of gold to God, there were many beggars in Israel. That is the bible Christians believe so watever u re saying is in ur pocket as long as it doesn't have biblical back up.

Ur reps bought over 300 cars, A governor built a stadium worth billions, u watch and celebrate football matches played on pitches worth several billions and u enjoy urself but once it comes to the things of God, u remember u have the poor
Are u one of those the devil is using?

Zionmde: - Religiosity is a major problem in Nigeria. You are blind and cannot see. That is the usual line used, "the devil is using you". I heard one not too long ago, the destiny thieves, i hear pastors pray against destiny thieves now, lol. Bros, like i said na mumu dey worry you, the rams and sheeps sacrificed, so, don't you know after the sacrifice they will be given to the poor to eat? the oil poured, has been in the house and that was a special occasion. Solomon was rich i don't think you have the kind of beggars on the street without food, accommodation etc. Also, who said the govs and the house of thieves are doing what is right? Look here mr man, i hope u rem it was in Oritsejafor's plane the CAN president then that they found $$? Also, the junior pastors and workers in this churches are struggling to scratch a living. If any of them needs kidney transplant, they will pray for him until he dies, but if its the child of the general commander abi na overseer na abroad straight, God almighty has provided the money, say halleluyah, yepapapapabobobobobob, amen...Everybody is raping you, the politicians, the elected officials, the religious leaders, at least me i know and i am not stupid, but you my friend is brainwashed. See here, i am muslim, anybody that encountered IBB will tell you he is a good man, a good muslim annd if you have any problem and you are able to see him, he will solve it for you. If for example, you need 3M togo to India for Kidney transplant, he will verify and pay for you easy, you will say he is a good man, but guess what, he is corrupt, he is not a good example of a good muslim, In ramadaan he shares food and clothes to poor people, but again he is corruption personified with his padi-padi govt. He put you in the situation in the first place with his corruption. Do you understand the difference now? Receive sense, stop hailing religiosity, stupidity, thievery, rape of me and you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by GoodMuyis(m): 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lordave:
The same jobless youths complaining of high rate of unemployment will come here to wholeheartedly laud this wasteful project.

1Billion naira factory or industry will employ not less than 500 people directly and indirectly, but trust OLEdepo to employ just as few as 15 persons if not less, to take charge of this 'pastorprenuerial' dome while millions are being remitted to his already filled bank accounts on weekly basis.

There are more than 10,000 job opening yet to filled.
By the way from Sure-P to YouWIN the money used for empowerment is far more than this yet unemployment is still their whats the problem?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by davodyguy: 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
mabea:
You sure dont know what u are saying, besides what is man of God?

All i see in most of the comments so far is worldly wisdom

Worldly wisdom ko, Cult wisdom no. Abeg go sleep. What do you know about ministerial work?
Many ministers cajole church worshippers. Don't let me start telling you what will shock you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by lloyds(m): 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
This churches continue to expand in all bounds, while wailers like Freeze and Co continue to seek attention and mourn.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by mikolo80: 11:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
valgbo:
Na WA oh..... but that building can't be UpTo one billion Na
the land nko
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

God called the Father, mither and son to become trustees of the church, abi? A church incorporated before even the son was born?

Keep dashing your money to these fraudsters and shouting 'I receive'.
and when he dies what happens. you are oblivious of a lot of things. its only a poor state of mind that will make you think a true man of God is extorting and exploiting you!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by BlueRayDick: 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
Some people will not just have sense no matter how you try to persuade them. They Will even give stupid defence that will make you question if they are human or just robot programmed to take all the bullshiiit their religious leaders throw at them.

Imagine someone up there keep shouting bill gates up and down. Do you know how many people employed by companies owned by Bill gates? If bill had built church like this our cheerful giver, would he have helped solve unemployment problem? And yes he donates to charity and not to religious institutions which he is member of the board of trustees with his family.

Another one was foaming in the mouth calling Solomon and setting him as a standard for wasteful spending. One question, are u practising Judaism or Christianity? I thought Christianity involves doing things Christ would've done in a particular situation and not doing what Christ wouldn't do. Just go back and read how flamboyant Christ was while on earth. Let us know if he would've have encouraged this act you are all applauding.

If u don't call this wasteful spending, i wonder what you will call it. A building worth 1billion which will not be opened on Sundays for services. For God's sake this church wouldn't even take up to 20people off the labour market NA. Ahn ahn.

In fact am much more disposed to the idea of establishing a business worth that Amount, and allowing only members of the church to work there. It would've have been win-win situation.He wouldve done a noble thing and even gotten accolades for helping out his fellow members. Smh....But no, even those ones are busy celebrating building that has no value to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by omoelerin1: 11:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
zionmde:
wow
This is so amazing
That member will never ever run dry in his life again.
He has secured his life, the life of his kids, the lives of his grandchildren because he built a house for a God that remembers the good works of a servant and blesses even up to his 10th generations.
Many will say he is foolish, but can a man who made so much money be that foolish as not to know the right place to invest his money?

Let me see wat those our tithe our offering bla bla bla haters will have to say
Acts 7:46-50
'Who found favour from the God and desired to find a tabernacle for the God of Jacob.
But Solomon built him a temple, howbeith, the Most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands, as the prophet saith,
Heaven is my throne and the earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me, saith the Lord, or what is the place of my rest?
Hath not my hands made all this things'?

Solomon built him a temple, when his children went astray, God handed the so called house of God to gentiles from far country. Every thing was totally destroyed, burnt and taken in captivity to foreign land.
Even before Solomon, the builder of the temple died, God has forsaken him, showed him red light before the full judgment came upon his generation, starting right away from his immediate child.

All this 'he has secure his life, life of his kids, bla bla bla doesn't concern God.
He is not a man, he looks inward, not outward.
Do you think anyone can bribe God?

Satan is the controller of all the wealth of this world. Do you forget what he told Jesus in Luke chapter 4?
The Bible says he showed him all the kingdoms of the world and its glory. He told Jesus everything belongs to him (Satan) if you can bow before me, I will give you all of them.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by omoelerin1: 12:03am On Nov 10, 2017
davodyguy:
Interesting.

To be honest, 1 billion naira cost looks exaggerated. This building is not worth more 350-400million.

No way near a billion

And I think this part is ridiculous. So the place would be locked on Sundays and all members forced to come to Ota every Sunday? Sho?

So I'll leave VGC, drive past 7-8 intersections, pass by many churches and still Journey to Ota cause that's the only place I'll see God? Haba haha. Kilode?

Even Baba Adeboye will never force all members to come to camp on Sundays.

We can always find God everywhere and not until you travel far and wide.

House on the rock is in Ikate, City of David is in Oniru, This present house is in Lekki 1, God can be found in these churches, not until you leave VGC to Ota.

I'm a man of God, so I know what I'm saying
Who made you a man of God?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by habsydiamond(m): 12:06am On Nov 10, 2017
1 billion to build church where all the ones wey Una don dey build since, shey dem collapse ni... this will only increase the poverty level in this country because instead of u to give out to the poor for the funds for this building, u will be the one collecting from the poor in the name of tithes and offerings.....only God knows those that are his real worshippers.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by omoelerin1: 12:13am On Nov 10, 2017
Lokoyen:

U dey mind those f00ls. They will say its tithes from poor people that makes pastors rich.

I told one if its tithing that is his problem he sud go and build a church and start collecting.
No, it is not tithing. But allocation and grants from Federal Govt.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by RisenSun(m): 12:15am On Nov 10, 2017
Statsocial:
While some are arguing about Tithe others are showing what true grace is - the ability to give more than even the people of old.

Surely some would come and say that he should have giving the money to the poor. But I am sure a person who gave to Church and chose anonymity must be doing great things for the poor also.

On a side note, It was during TTG I got to know that Living Faith has pastors who are CEOs of Big Corporations e.g E-tranzact(I think) so I am not surprised.

TheVictorious

Some RCCG pastors, etc then used to be bank CEOs. We all know how the story ended.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by olusledge: 12:19am On Nov 10, 2017
oluwasheun94:
How do u know it was built by a politician. when making claims like this, you should be sensible enough to back it up with claims. how do u expect us to believe u. badbelle. so u want to tell me out of thousands of worshippers in winners chapel, nobody can build a church worth Oe billion naira. bros wakeup o. people dey ball legit for this same country. moreover if the person who built it was a nigerian politician, he wouldnt prefer to remain anonymous.
bros no rich man will spend 1billion naira on a building that will not reap reward
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Okoyiboz3: 12:24am On Nov 10, 2017
majekdom2:
and when he dies what happens. you are oblivious of a lot of things. its only a poor state of mind that will make you think a true man of God is extorting and exploiting you!

So, the church is now an inheritance for the Oyedepo family?

Stop talking as if you lack commonsense. Which of your church members that Oyedepo is praying for has half of Dangote's money?

I'll give my tithes to beggars and genuine missionaries in need. One pastor can't be using my money to flex and buy luxury goods.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by davodyguy: 12:25am On Nov 10, 2017
omoelerin1:
Who made you a man of God?

I made myself
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Drbarmes(m): 12:29am On Nov 10, 2017
zionmde:
wow
This is so amazing
He has secured his life, the life of his kids, the lives of his grandchildren because he built a house for a God that remembers the good works of a servant and blesses even up to his 10th generations.
Many will say he is foolish, but can a man who made so much money be that foolish as not to know the right place to invest his money?

and u think building a church is a pass to heaven? pls go listen to "book of life" by nathaniel bassey
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Organs(m): 12:54am On Nov 10, 2017
zionmde:

After ur dangote goes to zamfara and buy up all the almajiris there. Last time i checked muslims have the blackest population in Nigeria.
eheeee megida, i heard that prophet piss and poo also said that camel urine is the best drink created by ur god, so have u had a cup of urine today?
Ehe back to mohammeddd they guy is a semi dwarf according to surah 65:36
I also heard that he had the power to give all his wives 2 rounds each in one night oooooo allah nkubari. I also heard that the devil sleeps in ur nostrils at night. Oooo allah nkubari
U re here talking about dangote wen all the Muslim dominated states are ranking highest in poverty and illiteracy

@Sinceraconcept, Zionmde doesnt know what he is talking about Pls leave him for me let me see if he can match me intellectually. Zionmde, its ok to compare faiths and rob minds together but talk on what you know and have facts to back it up, remember the google is your friend. Now let me enlighten you on some facts. 1. ISLAM is the fastest growing religion in the world today. Dont take my word for it, use your phone to do the research. 2. The most sort after commodity in the world today is "oil" Saudi Arabia, a muslim country is #1 in the world with oil today. (Mind you, if you have Israeli stamp on you naija, american or any passport that you have entered Isreal, Saudi Arabia will bounce you, you cannot enter Saudi, with an Israeli passport or Israeli visa on your passport, Yes saudi is that powerful again use your phone to check out all these info.) The reason for these two facts is simple, 1. Islam is the only faith that believes in one God only without any intercessor, the faith is between you and God only, no intermediary, 2. God said in the Quran, if you fear poverty (because of the $$ they were making from the idol worshipping before the Prophet came) God can enrich you from sources you do not even imagine...now look at the oil. Now back to the discussion, bro, understand that Islam and christianity has the same origin, so, we believe in Solomon too, we believe in David, Jacob, Joseph, Jesus etc. The place where we differ is 1. the identity of Jesus, for muslims he is a prophet like all other prophets before him but for christians his identity varies depending on the denomination, some say he is son of God, some say he is God, some say he is spirit of God etc, and some say it's Mary that should be the intercessor even since she is the mother of God, 2. Just like the jews did not move over to Christianity with the coming of Jesus, so the Christians did not move over to Islam with the coming of the Prophet Mohammed (SAW) because God sent him from the arab race - Ishmael from (Haggai - the slave turned wife of Abraham). Just imagine if God should send a prophet now and he is black from Nigeria, of course Europeans and Americans will not want to follow, that is human being for you. Now the points you raised, pls back it up, surah 65 has only 12 verses, so where did you get 65:36 from? Who said camel urine is good? pls show proof?? The prophet was average height, read literature about him, before he died, (yes he did die, because he was created by God and a prophet) he commanded that all pictures and images of him should be destroyed so nobody keeps his picture or image as an idol and over time they might start worshipping it, hence the focus remains God almighty only. Infact, Zionmde, if you want to become muslim today, all you have to do is testify with your mouth and in your heart that you worship nobody but God alone, (no way, route, intermediary) then you also say, Mohammed is the MESSENGER of God. And the reason for that is so you forever recognize that the prophet is not God, but a messenger that brought God's message to you. Let me narrate a story to you, when the prophet died, Umar, a warrior ran to a gathering in medina where they were discussing in hushed voices that the prophet had died and he brought out his sword and said who say the prophet is dead? and challenged anyone that says it to come out and say it and that he was going to behead whoever says it, then Abubakar, (the prophet's closest friend that took over the Muslim community after the prophet's death) now said, Umar drop your sword the prophet is dead, and he said to everyone, whoever worships the prophet , he is dead, but whoever worships God, God is forever living and never dies. He also quoted this from the Quran which the prophet had taught them. 3.144. Go and read about Aisha and know that she was a woman leader and mother of the believers and not what you are portraying. The North used to be peaceful before its the politics, the corruption and oppression ongoing that turned it into what it is today. Read, do some research and if you want to talk intellectually let's talk but pls dont bring garbage or dem say dem say, i have no time for that.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Josh44s(m): 1:06am On Nov 10, 2017
majekdom2:
No be everybody wan be like Dangote. It's not everyone that want to be on the forbe list. Thats what you don't understand. People get money but dem no wan dey talk. Why would someone like bill part with half of his investment to charity. Leave your shell and see how God is blessing people. Stop thinking based on the 200 naira in your pocket.. think like you will fly your private jet someday. Understand kingdom mysteries and you will get there

My dogs weekly feeding allowance is enough to find your entire family (both extended and well wishers) 3 correct square meal for one year.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by zionmde: 1:27am On Nov 10, 2017
Organs:

@Sinceraconcept, Zionmde doesnt know what he is talking about Pls leave him for me let me see if he can match me intellectually. Zionmde, its ok to compare faiths and rob minds together but talk on what you know and have facts to back it up, remember the google is your friend. Now let me enlighten you on some facts. 1. ISLAM is the fastest growing religion in the world today. Dont take my word for it, use your phone to do the research. 2. The most sort after commodity in the world today is "oil" Saudi Arabia, a muslim country is #1 in the world with oil today. (Mind you, if you have Israeli stamp on you naija, american or any passport that you have entered Isreal, Saudi Arabia will bounce you, you cannot enter Saudi, with an Israeli passport or Israeli visa on your passport, Yes saudi is that powerful again use your phone to check out all these info.) The reason for these two facts is simple, 1. Islam is the only faith that believes in one God only without any intercessor, the faith is between you and God only, no intermediary, 2. God said in the Quran, if you fear poverty (because of the $$ they were making from the idol worshipping before the Prophet came) God can enrich you from sources you do not even imagine...now look at the oil. Now back to the discussion, bro, understand that Islam and christianity has the same origin, so, we believe in Solomon too, we believe in David, Jacob, Joseph, Jesus etc. The place where we differ is 1. the identity of Jesus, for muslims he is a prophet like all other prophets before him but for christians his identity varies depending on the denomination, some say he is son of God, some say he is God, some say he is spirit of God etc, and some say it's Mary that should be the intercessor even since she is the mother of God, 2. Just like the jews did not move over to Christianity with the coming of Jesus, so the Christians did not move over to Islam with the coming of the Prophet Mohammed (SAW) because God sent him from the arab race - Ishmael from (Haggai - the slave turned wife of Abraham). Just imagine if God should send a prophet now and he is black from Nigeria, of course Europeans and Americans will not want to follow, that is human being for you. Now the points you raised, pls back it up, surah 65 has only 12 verses, so where did you get 65:36 from? Who said camel urine is good? pls show proof?? The prophet was average height, read literature about him, before he died, (yes he did die, because he was created by God and a prophet) he commanded that all pictures and images of him should be destroyed so nobody keeps his picture or image as an idol and over time they might start worshipping it, hence the focus remains God almighty only. Infact, Zionmde, if you want to become muslim today, all you have to do is testify with your mouth and in your heart that you worship nobody but God alone, (no way, route, intermediary) then you also say, Mohammed is the MESSENGER of God. And the reason for that is so you forever recognize that the prophet is not God, but a messenger that brought God's message to you. Let me narrate a story to you, when the prophet died, Umar, a warrior ran to a gathering in medina where they were discussing in hushed voices that the prophet had died and he brought out his sword and said who say the prophet is dead? and challenged anyone that says it to come out and say it and that he was going to behead whoever says it, then Abubakar, (the prophet's closest friend that took over the Muslim community after the prophet's death) now said, Umar drop your sword the prophet is dead, and he said to everyone, whoever worships the prophet , he is dead, but whoever worships God, God is forever living and never dies. He also quoted this from the Quran which the prophet had taught them. 3.144. Go and read about Aisha and know that she was a woman leader and mother of the believers and not what you are portraying. The North used to be peaceful before its the politics, the corruption and oppression ongoing that turned it into what it is today. Read, do some research and if you want to talk intellectually let's talk but pls dont bring garbage or dem say dem say, i have no time for that.

Am not here all that nonsense. I know islam in and out, u cant guess how many times i have been in sultan's palace. I was even there during his 10th year anniversary last year. So spare me all that rubbish.
I warned the guy i quoted to back off my mention or i dissect the life of mohammed for him and he didn't listen. I won't give u the same warning because u re probably trying to propagate ur useless religion. But as for those rubbish u wrote there, i don't do that argument. So shove it into ur nostrils where satan sleeps and find a sharp stone to slam ur head tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by sikowitz17: 1:41am On Nov 10, 2017
Oledia:
If you don't have school fees and you mistakenly go and meet these set of people, the look they will give to you will send you to hospital.
apparently you have never been helped in your life so I won't judge u.... But this same folks paid my way through the uni and equally still paying my way for my masters now...... And there are thousands of other beneficiaries under the bishop one deposit scheme... So what are u saying?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by sikowitz17: 1:42am On Nov 10, 2017
lazygal:

1bn? From an individual ..please put religious sentiments aside and let's be realistic ..who ever built this need to checked so does oyedepo
the way boys think..... Poverty has eaten deep into the hearts of men...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by flejnr(f): 1:42am On Nov 10, 2017
osibanjo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by sikowitz17: 1:45am On Nov 10, 2017
davodyguy:
Interesting.

To be honest, 1 billion naira cost looks exaggerated. This building is not worth more 350-400million.

No way near a billion

And I think this part is ridiculous. So the place would be locked on Sundays and all members forced to come to Ota every Sunday? Sho?

So I'll leave VGC, drive past 7-8 intersections, pass by many churches and still Journey to Ota cause that's the only place I'll see God? Haba haha. Kilode?

Even Baba Adeboye will never force all members to come to camp on Sundays.

We can always find God everywhere and not until you travel far and wide.

House on the rock is in Ikate, City of David is in Oniru, This present house is in Lekki 1, God can be found in these churches, not until you leave VGC to Ota.

I'm a man of God, so I know what I'm saying
so plain tell us why God dodged u when he was looking for someone to carry that mandate... Or is it your mandate.... You won't go and fake care of your sheep.... You are banting on Nairaland.. A real man of God won't even mention the names of churches like this publicly putting one over one.... Oga go and drink garri
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by sikowitz17: 1:47am On Nov 10, 2017
muller101:
it's stolen money
your family's loot? Or you are just angry cos u will never come across that amount in your entire poverty stricken life
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by ogtavia(m): 2:11am On Nov 10, 2017
majekdom2:
he judges from the heart and giving to the poor or needy does not mean it came from the heart either or he will make heaven. The man only knows why he did it, leave it to God and him!
Well said

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by Aragon: 4:25am On Nov 10, 2017
zionmde:
wow
This is so amazing

When it comes to the THINGS of GOD,
neither you or me or your pastor, Pope president or any human alive should have an Opinion..... We leave it to GOD to say exactly how he wanted it. Moses had an Opinion and he couldnt obey a Simple command. The water did come out of the ROCK when he struck it, but he paid dearly cos he couldnt enter the promised Land even though he worked so hard leading the people. The reason why I am saying this is, many people are always forgetting that we have the BIBLE to refrence anything and find out God's opinion. People are either too Lazy to READ or they now worship their Pastors and accept whatever he says without Refrencing the BIBLE and that is why we have posts like yours with over 100 LIKES.... Now GOD clearly said "He does not Live in a House Built with Human Hands, rather he Lives inside you Now" So how then can you call this a "House of GOD"? It is a Place where the CHURCH of Christ meet to Fellowship etc but not the House of GOD... And Jesus clearly states that if you want to give Money to GOD, you should give it to the Poor people around, take care of them etc.... Nigeria has So many Buildings where Christians meet to Fellowship, yet a lot of these Christians are sugffering and starving cos of the hardship in the Country, so why Keep Building more? Why not use that Money and divide it amongst the Christians giving each a little something to start a small business or so, that is how you will actually get the Blessings you just described and not adding more to the Thousands of Buildings while the CHURCH itself is starving and hungry.... Reading the Bible helps a lot, cos you are better educated about the Opinions of GOD and what he expects from us and not what somebody esle told you. Stay Blessed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by lonelydora: 5:25am On Nov 10, 2017
spongeisback:
Most DEFINITELY built by a POLITICIAN as a favor. Should this sort of project be applauded in a time like this when Nigeria is going below the poverty line? What happened to building industries?! Come on this is a huge WASTE. We don't lack churches in Nigeria heck in a small close with 5-6 houses you will see upto 3 different churches. We lack businesses,factories,health centers not churches. This churches OWE Nigerians this! It's their social responsibility. They act like parasites only taking not even contributing to their hosts.

Stop saying what you don't know. Stay there and be arguing when people are getting blessed daily by giving to God. One of the biggest importer i met in Port Harcourt is an RCCG Pastor.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by lonelydora: 5:26am On Nov 10, 2017
Oledia:
If you don't have school fees and you mistakenly go and meet these set of people, the look they will give to you will send you to hospital.

No bro. Many of them are into charity but remain anonymous
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member by SeanDada1(m): 5:37am On Nov 10, 2017
spongeisback:
Most DEFINITELY built by a POLITICIAN as a favor. Should this sort of project be applauded in a time like this when Nigeria is going below the poverty line? What happened to building industries?! Come on this is a huge WASTE. We don't lack churches in Nigeria heck in a small close with 5-6 houses you will see upto 3 different churches. We lack businesses,factories,health centers not churches. This churches OWE Nigerians this! It's their social responsibility. They act like parasites only taking not even contributing to their hosts.

You're right bro. But that woman who built that church tried o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is Catholic Church Of The Transfiguration Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria? / TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) / 3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.