Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody (34090 Views)

Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) / Officiacici Gets Marriage Proposal Online After Sharing This, But She Said No / Caroline Danjuma Causes Stir Online After Wearing Revealing Dress To An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by kidap: 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
Bobrisky is back online after spending a night in police custody.
-
-
Nigerian internet personality, cross dresser and entrepreneur who is known for his social media skill most notably with the use of Snapchat, a social media application is finally out of police custody.
-
-
Nigerian male Barbie and Snapchat queen, Bobrisky who was arrested in Lekki, Lagos some days ago took to his/her Instagram to comment on a post on instablog9ja, saying that there are plenty gists to say but he/she want to be silent.

See post below...

http://news.nollyzone.com/bobrisky-is-back-online-after-spending-a-night-in-police-custody-u/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by aysuprano(m): 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
Lwkmd
This one no fit quiet
Den Don fùck quietness Comot from him body

Ftc since 2013
I congratulate myself

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
LMAO I can see one day in police custody took away his voice. ROFL laugh wan kill me grin grin grin grin

Parents that wanna slap the gayness out of their kids......well you know what to do call the police. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by Blakjewelry(m): 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hope they didn't rape is ass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by delugajackson: 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
He is still opening his mouth to talk?

This boy girl has no iota of shame.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by anuoluwapo884(m): 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
Finally

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by delugajackson: 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
Just one night?

If I was the one, I'll make sure I put him in jail 'til he rots. No, check that.. I'll put him in jail 'til the jail rots on top of him, then I'll move him to a new jail and let that jail rot on top of him once more.

As I've always said, stop making stupid people famous.

If we followed this simple rule, Buhari wouldn't be President.

undecided

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by Burger01(m): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
smiley
Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by angelo5uk(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
Speechless
Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
Welcome Jare... Your life, your business

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by quiverfull(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
Someone please tell this demon possessed thing to go and tell his sponsors that their homosexuality campaign in Nigeria will fail.

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by TheKingIsHere: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
The way seun is promoting Brobisky and gay stuff online, me am beginning to suspect him o.

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by charliejose: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
The enthusiasm exhibited by Nigerians over the arrest of someone that doesn't in anyway affect their lives is just surprising. Yet they are silent on the politicians that suck this country dry of her resources, killing their loved ones by a failure in the provision of good health care, good roads and other indispensable amenities. Talk about an irking hypocrisy and a heightened misplaced priority.

68 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
You,your plenty gist and the pple that want to hear it are mad.Asshole

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
delugajackson:
Just one night?

If I was the one, I'll make sure I put him in jail 'til he rots. No, check that.. I'm gonna put him in jail 'til the jail rots on top of him, then I'm gonna move him to a new jail and let that jail rot on top of him once more.

undecided
what's his offence?

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by Opistorincos(m): 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
The psycho is on the loose again... Gosh

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by generalbush(m): 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
lol
Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by 9jvirgin(m): 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
What is all these nonsense about Bobrisky?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
Antikashybaby:
Looking forward to his snaps with Jacob grin

you are looking forward to hear from a madt man lady ?
what are you saying now..... se u don madt too ni?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by centboy123456(m): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
lizindia:
bobrisky everywhere

omo d tin trie me oh

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by emperordelis(m): 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
MammyYoo567:
You,your plenty gist and the pple that want to hear it are mad.Asshole
mammy you dey vex oo grin
Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by morbeta(m): 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
This is what you will hear next " even some big police officers were making passes at me, one particular officer was begging me for love"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by Leez(m): 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
kidap:
Bobrisky is back online after spending a night in police custody.
-
-
Nigerian internet personality, cross dresser and entrepreneur who is known for his social media skill most notably with the use of Snapchat, a social media application is finally out of police custody.
-
-
Nigerian male Barbie and Snapchat queen, Bobrisky who was arrested in Lekki, Lagos some days ago took to his/her Instagram to comment on a post on instablog9ja, saying that there are plenty gists to say but he/she want to be silent.

See post below...

http://news.nollyzone.com/bobrisky-is-back-online-after-spending-a-night-in-police-custody-u/
na dem

7 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by sexaddict08(m): 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
delugajackson:
Just one night?

If I was the one, I'll make sure I put him in jail 'til he rots. No, check that.. I'm gonna put him in jail 'til the jail rots on top of him, then I'm gonna move him to a new jail and let that jail rot on top of him once more.

undecided

Mr Jailer. abeg help us put thieving politicians for jail

9 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by IamtherealRita(f): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
grin
Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by atilla(m): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Welcome back

Hope they don treat ur craze and u will behave. Oya tell us the whole story
Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
emperordelis:
mammy you dey vex oo grin
I am not vexing,just in paraing mode for that bitch. He should deals with his shiiits offlinecheesy cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by Edu3Again: 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody by OverSabi01(m): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
So him Bae don go release ham

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Playing With His Twins, Nadia And Nathan / Checkout Jude Okoye's Car Collection 2018 - Pictures / Saido Berahino Wishes Temi Otedola Happy Birthday On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.