Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

CV Alignment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CV Alignment (616 Views)

Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement / Build A Stronger, More Productive Team: The Power Of Alignment / Get A Job With The Right Cv - Allow Me Rewrite Your Cv To Meet That Job Standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CV Alignment by chijuliet: 4:28am On Nov 10, 2017
Are you living in FESTAC or outside Festac, It is gathering of impaction, don't miss it
THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT FOR THOSE WHO PLAN AND WORK TOWARDS IT, 2018 IS HERE WHAT IS YOUR PLAN?

# ARE YOU EMPLOYABLE FOR 2018?
# WHAT KIND OF JOB ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
# HOW PROFESSIONAL AND IMPRESSIVE IS YOUR CV?
# DO YOU KNOW HOW TO SET GOALS AND ACHIEVE THEM?
# MUST I WORK IN MY FIELD OF STUDY?
#HOW DO I START UP A BUSINESS OF MY OWN?
#DO I REALLY NEED A MENTOR?
# Many more will be discussed at the program

����
Sat. 11th Nov 2017
@ Dews Cinema 202 Road Festac Town Lagos by
9am-2pm

Come along with your CV our resource persons the Professional Human Resource personnel's from different companies will be waiting to work on your CV for 2018 job proposals.
Or you want to start up a small business, our professional entrepreneurs are also ready to give you support and mentorship.

Open for graduates and non graduates

IT IS AN OPPORTUNITY
Success is willingness to learn NEW things, Achieving it takes ACTION, Taking action means leaving your comfort ZONE.

The program is loaded... Be expectant

Limited seat available
Call or WhatsApp Princess on 07081817631
For seat reservation
BENEFITS:
CV writing Clinic
Fastest finger
One on One session with the personnel's
Job creation
Empowerment
Penal session
Many more

(1) (Reply)

Career Wise, Whatever You Already Are, Add This 10%. Better Is Better. / Who Is The Most Stupid Here? Each Of Your Choices Can Reveal A Part Of Your Pers / Unpaid 34 Months Arrears: Again, Osun Labour Unions Begin Strike Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.