Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) (25439 Views)

Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos / Federal University, Otuoke Graduate Commits Suicide Ahead Of Her NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by cinoedhunter: 8:26am On Nov 10, 2017
This boy is an idiot....

1 Like

Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:26am On Nov 10, 2017
Below is his last post on Facebook

Pls help me stand by my mother. 07038670685
She's the reason why I have lived this far. Thank you. To my loved ones
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by gnykelly(m): 8:26am On Nov 10, 2017
he shouldn't have done that. most of us here don't even know where our next meal will come from. but the only thing we've got is just hope.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2017
cry
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by MissNicole01(f): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2017
Did you have any idea of how the decision you took would shatter your mum and your loved ones? Too bad. Suicide should never be an option.

1 Like

Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by bedspread: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2017
DEVIL IS A BASTARD!!!!

But who is to be Blamed?
A. Lucifer
B. Buhari
C. The fresh graduate
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2017
cinoedhunter:
This boy is an idiot....
a very big idiot. I would rather kill myself than commit suicide
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by gunuvi(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2017
your mum was the reason you survived this far and when it is time for you to make her proud you killed her finally as she won't be the same again.
I am highly disappoint in you.

1 Like

Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by NiRfreak(m): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2017
Nonsense comments here and there is the reason why people take their life.People talk about non existent loved ones and how they will feel in the wake of a suicide, the truth is how many people really love you in the real sense, how many care or care to listen to you when you are aching. How many people believe you when you relate a deep personal problems. All you see is people who talk you down, take you for granted or go at your back to mock your predicament. Our families are even the worst, always believing we are okay or we don't have personal issues troubling us. Families hardly listen to you, most times, you are misunderstood or they just rub salt to one's injury

Our society as it is is really messed up with fake people here and there with selfish interest and eye service. It's only when people die or commit suicide you see the useless lots of them coming out to show hypocritic concerns and cordiality. Foolish people. If you have never in anyway been useful to the said young man while alive, you have no reason to shout and blame him for taking his life. Just leave him, and let him be. After all, you had always forsaken him when he needed someone the most

Just listen and read insensitive comments on here and you will understand why people keep to themselves in the inner battle and turmoils they are going through. Shallow and loveless people everywhere!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by kheart(m): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2017
Suicide is nt an option and ll never be.
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by IamShiningStar(f): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2017
enunlewa:
@GISTMORE

A fresh graduate of the Yaba College of Technology YABATECH, Oluwamuyiwa Oluwagbemileke Sir-Muel, committed suicide on Thursday, November 9th. The deceased who recently graduated from the Electrical and Electronics department, committed suicide by drinking a poisonous substance. On Wednesday, he shared a post on his Facebook page encouraging everyone to be strong in the face of adversity. His friends say he had complained to them how tough his life had been. Sadly, he couldn't hold it together anymore and decided to take his own life.

He is the 2nd son and the 3rd born of his family. Hours before his death, he put up a post on his wall, asking everyone to stand by his mum when he is gone. So sad! May his soul rest in peace Amen.

SOURCE https://www.gistmore.com/fresh-yabatech-graduate-commits-suicide-photos

Just negodi! And u waited till u graduated? It's a pity sha. May God show u mercy.
Seriously feeling sorry for the poor mum

2 Likes

Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by just2endowed: 8:30am On Nov 10, 2017
Sign of depression
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:30am On Nov 10, 2017
freeman95:

Shut up , Na buhari carry gun go en house?
yes na under him government Nigerians dey kill themselves because of his policies
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by jude33084(m): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2017
Life tough and he get phone we day browse? Life tough and he had access to Facebook?

Hmmm
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2017
Eleribu omo
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by GambaOsaka: 8:33am On Nov 10, 2017
Some people who were in position to help him while he was still alive would still post nonsense on his facebook page. Eye service everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:33am On Nov 10, 2017
When thoughts of suicide comes on, think of the grief you'd put your loved ones through. That would steer you on sad
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by Halifaxguy: 8:34am On Nov 10, 2017
No matter the situations we faced in life, committing suicide is never the wise thing to do. I have faced tougher shits in this life and still passing through some hardship, but I had vowed never to take my life. At least is better to die while trying to solve your problems than committing suicide. More so, everybody should endeavor to be his brother's keeper, be a source of encouragement to people around you cos life is really hard at present.
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by Bullhari007(m): 8:35am On Nov 10, 2017
the rate Yoruba people commit suicide this days is very alarming , the frustration is getting out of hand , they should accept their 2015 blunder and rewrite history, buhari will never go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by dingbang(m): 8:35am On Nov 10, 2017
And we have millions of naira stashed away in our accounts lying dormant...when people are out there looking for money to eat
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by PleaseHer(m): 8:36am On Nov 10, 2017
Too Bad
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:36am On Nov 10, 2017
tesppidd:
someone had to be stupiid today 10th November 2017. and you let the devil use you to be the stupid one. fresh yabatech graduate!, obviously this guy didn't know what suffering was. he paid his fees and graduated. there are millions of nigerians who can't even afford one square meal talkless of school fees. and they haven't committed suicide. RIP anyway.
sharaaaaaaaap. The level of suicides committed by Nigerians since buhari became President has never been experienced before. He brought hardship, agony and pains to the people including yourself that is pretending that all is well
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:37am On Nov 10, 2017
Bullhari007:
the rate Yoruba people commit suicide this days is very alarming , the frustration is getting out of hand , they should accept their 2015 blunder and rewrite history, buhari will never go unpunished
must you tribalise it ode?
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:37am On Nov 10, 2017
AuroraB:
When thoughts of suicide comes on, think of the grief you'd put your loved ones through. That would steer you on sad
don't mind the boy. Abeg are you coming tonight?
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by crafteck(m): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2017
I think the school is to blame, might be the general stress and sufferings schools make students go through or physical(usually cultists) , psychological, emotional and financial bullying people are opened to, not everyone is built for that life.. There should be
A FUNCTIONAL COUNCELLING SERVICE on ground to deal with the DEPRESSION and hullabaloo(i used google for grammar), attached to naija school.
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by nwaonyeze001(m): 8:39am On Nov 10, 2017
Josephjnr:
Ok. I don't pity people who make decisions like this. Em done carry em own go,let's focus on more important issue and "let the dead bury their dead."

My brother, that was too harsh, irrespective of the decision he took, you still have to show some atom of sympathy for the dead and always pray for the oil of Gods grace on you not to leave you, Depression is deadly, when the hope and mercy of God is not available, I'm speaking from experience, God will help us all, especially with the state of this present economy
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by judedwriter(m): 8:40am On Nov 10, 2017
If you faint in the day of adversity your strength is small....
Only cowards commit suicide, most of the most successful people today faced a lot of failure and hardships, but they didn't take their lives. Oh what a pity that such a fine young man would lack strength to face his troubles to the extent of taking his life...so very sad....
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by olafestid(m): 8:41am On Nov 10, 2017
Heavy thought

Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by twilliamx(m): 8:41am On Nov 10, 2017
Any murder now them go they package am now like suicide
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by isiaqool(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2017
uzoclinton:
°°° It wasn't like this before. Nigerians used to love life'°°°°

10 Unbelievable And Shocking Facts About Nigeria Today
Like dis post sha, poor guy won't be able to use instagram

1 Like

Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by Kayodeblaze(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2017
All those insomnia thought will come to ur mind after graduating especially after serving ur father land! And u have no connection or someone up there...peer pressure! Family pressure!! Girlfriend pressure!! And all that.. My advice though 'suicide shouldn't be an option' an old folks once told me...no matter what happens! Never stop living! That's y I always quote "LIVE LOVE LEARN & LAUGH! Too bad u give up too soon man�
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by ngwababe(f): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2017
Nwodosis:
Facing your challenges and taking your life, which one is the tougher decision?

I can't just understand these suicide committers or whatever, chai!!! That's I go leave Heineken wey chill, come dey drink poi what? Mad people everywhere!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Motorcycle Makes Our Escape Easy: Robbery Suspect (pictured) / Punch's Adetayo Olalekan Car Stolen Outside First Bank Premises In Abuja / Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.