Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) (25443 Views)

Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos / Federal University, Otuoke Graduate Commits Suicide Ahead Of Her NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by rajiraymond(m): 9:28am On Nov 10, 2017
Honestly, I won't tell you to rest in peace, simply because of your mother, you arrogantly and intentionally left your mother in sorrowful state and you want other to stand by her.
No matter what you are passing through, you don't have right to take your own life because no condition is permanent.
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 9:33am On Nov 10, 2017
Joining you soon bro,life is overrated.

1 Like

Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by Meritocracy: 9:33am On Nov 10, 2017
What a hopeless and stupid action after your graduation when you will soon start enjoy your corper allowances and start new life. I doubt if you will rest in peace. You're really ungrateful to your parents and God.
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by Mariangeles(f): 9:33am On Nov 10, 2017
In situations like this, I'm lost for words...
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by Rozaytee: 9:35am On Nov 10, 2017
no matter wat u going tru in life... so far there is life there is hope... if some people tell u wat dey have passed tru... u will be shocked... dis guy shouldn't have taken his life... now he will cause more pain to his mum.....
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2017
Is that the best solution?
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by TheAlchemist: 9:37am On Nov 10, 2017
tbliss22:
The devil has succeeded manipulating the mind of this guy.

Imagine this straight, tall, handsome fresh skin looking young man, only God knows what was tunning through his mind before drinking that crazy poison.

However, almost everybody gets depressed at one point or the other but always remember that YOUR PRESENT STATUS IS SOMEONE'S PRAYER REQUEST somewhere at a particular time.

Go straight to psychiatric hospital and see able bodied men and women with various lunatic displays, the scene alone will make you say thank you to God for giving you the right functioning brain.

Take another visit to one or two general hospitals will make you thank God for sound health. So many prison inmates are being held on various crimes they knew nothing about.

I believe everyone is destined to pass through a narrow painful path at one junction of life. It's COWARDICE of the highest order for you to bow out when its your turn to face your own narrow painful path.

Do you think great men like Dangote, Good luck, OBJ, Festus Keyamo, Dele Momodu, Folorunsho Alakija, Otedola e.t.c. don't have stories to tell?? Some of them passed through thick and thin of life, but today because they stood firm facing all difficulties, they are up there being celebrated.

Finally, if you are reading this right now and you've got different shits running through your mind, brace up and shake it off because the whole world is looking forward to your greatness even in this present economic shambles.

God bless Nigeria!!!

Great men like who? Dangote, Good luck, OBJ, Festus Keyamo, Dele Momodu, Folorunsho Alakija, Otedola e.t.c. Being rich doe not make you great... this is what corruption or living in a corrupt society has done to the mental psyche of an Average Nigerian.
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by tunize(m): 9:39am On Nov 10, 2017
If really he loved his mother and appreciate her as he claimed i guess he wudN't have caused her dis pain he jst did cos he took a very stupid decision why e nor kill himself since wen e be sey e don let dem waste money for he head for skool finish? Mtcheeew(life na story anyhw u use interpret am depends on d reader no mttr wat one should learn to be be bigger Than his/her problem not the other way round cos we all have challenged.
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by tunize(m): 9:42am On Nov 10, 2017
Nwodosis:
Facing your challenges and taking your life, which one is the tougher decision?
Na to take life ooo
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by tunize(m): 9:43am On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=quiverfull post=62239795]I don't know what he was going through, but suicide remains a permanent solution to a temporary problem.[/quote
Hmmmmm really
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by tunize(m): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2017
Freiden:
Suicide??

Whenever I remember...one day, I'll be dead, I get mad at the whole system. I just wanna live forever

Not matter the hardship...Suicide is a NO NO.

I don't wanna die...EVER! I wish that's possible.

Life's good.

Bro...Thunder fire your dead body for committing suicide. Omo ale jati jati.

Your brain lack something so why insult d dead abi na ur suicide
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by simplebb: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Joining you soon bro,life is overrated.

I don't know if you are serious or not, but please never think of suicide, it is not an option, Life is full of good and bad, they are placed side by side. Don't faint in days of adversity.
You best days are Here.

To the Young Man who took his own life. RIP, It is just painful, No matter what we pass through, suicide is not the way out. There is always Hope, As long as there is life.

Let's feed our mind with positive things, things that are edifying.
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by dadtoyosi: 9:59am On Nov 10, 2017
This dude saved our penalties the day we played with his department, how sad cry, saving 3 PKs is enough to want to be alive grin
R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by ElDaIllest(m): 10:18am On Nov 10, 2017
simplebbpost=62243231:

I don't know if you are serious or not, but please never think of suicide, it is not an option, Life is full of good and bad, they are placed side by side. Don't faint in days of adversity.
You best days are Here.

To the Young Man who took his own life. RIP, It is just painful, No matter what we pass through, suicide is not the way out. There is always Hope, As long as there is life.

Let's feed our mind with positive things, things that are edifying.
Life is futile bro,have you asked yourself why we are here? Maybe by accident, I don't know.I've compared notes with different phylosophies in Religion and other ideologies...non seems to make sense to me.I understand that you opine with the "sanctity of life" and other things.Life is a game and sometimes quiting when your checkmated makes more sense.Before I was born,there was nothingness and so shall I return to nothingness after death.
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:21am On Nov 10, 2017
this us plain wickedness n witchcraft why he no die wen he dey young after d mum had suffered to train him n he graduated he decided to punish her by taking his own life, if na person cause am make d person no die better but if he took his life on his own den he shud rot in hell
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by LordIsaac(m): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2017
pp802:
@ LordIsaac

Hebrews 12:14, talks about being at peace with everyone and living a holy life.....if you want to see the lord.

Do you know the kind of life he lived before taking his own life? Do you know if he was at peace with everyone and lived a holy life?
Do not judge.....you are not his God, so you can't tell his fate after life.
"Taking his own life" is the sin. Period. Don't try to rationalise the obvious.

I still repeat......Depression is real!

N.B: From the comments from his friends and course mates, he seemed to me as someone who lived a peaceful life
"Taking his own life" as you mentioned is the sin. Do not try to rationalise the act.
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by idrisiyah90(m): 10:26am On Nov 10, 2017
Can't believe he has gone, I could remember those days together in the same room cuz he was my roommate, those memories will continue to linger in my heart ♥. Gonna miss you SPARTACUS....
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by dadtoyosi: 10:30am On Nov 10, 2017
idrisiyah90:
Can't believe he has gone, I could remember those days together in the same room cuz he was my roommate, those memories will continue to linger in my heart ♥. Gonna miss you SPARTACUS....
It is well, I as well remember playing against him on YCT field.
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by indomielomo: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2017
this one nah casala i have to call his mom na
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 10, 2017
LordIsaac:

"Taking his own life" as you mentioned is the sin. Do not try to rationalise the act.

So it means he's going to hell?! As you mentioned!
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by simplebb: 10:52am On Nov 10, 2017
ElDaIllest:
Life is futile bro,have you asked yourself why we are here? Maybe by accident, I don't know.I've compared notes with different phylosophies in Religion and other ideologies...non seems to make sense to me.I understand that you opine with the "sanctity of life" and other things.Life is a game and sometimes quiting when your checkmated makes more sense.Before I was born,there was nothingness and so shall I return to nothingness after death.

I love your gentle opinion and submission, but taking one's life is irrational, when you can't create one. We are not here on earth by accident. we are born to live a purpose sometimes circumstances have an effect on our bearing but we must not let that to define us, we must be focused. Throwing in the towel is a character of the weak, quitting is not for those who wants to win, True everyone will die as it is inevitable but to commit suicide is uncalled for.

About philosophies and ideologies, they are men's opinions and you can't get the true meaning of life from it.
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by policy12: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2017
Rozaytee:
no matter wat u going tru in life... so far there is life there is hope... if some people tell u wat dey have passed tru... u will be shocked... dis guy shouldn't have taken his life... now he will cause more pain to his mum.....

Hmmm sometimes when I see this script I wonder if ppu understand this life, not all are born to be strong, the feeble among us need care and love but when some of them walk up to us for assistance we make jest of them or lie we don't have, sometimes what some of this ppu that commit suicide need is listening ear and when they want to talk to us our ears are too busy and we too anxious to let them go.This make majority of the depressed to confined in a lonely place and think other wise, some are so ashamed they won't talk.

Imagine if this guy open a thread on nairaland that he need help or he want to suicide believe me majority of the ppu blaming him now won't even try to understand his story or render help.

The society again is not helping matter I hope and pray those in need may the lord use me to reach them,
I pray the lord to grant them comfort in their lonely hour.

If you don't understand his Story you won't understand is Gory moment.

R.I.P to d dead. Let try and call the mum, I just did.

1 Like

Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by Born2Breed(f): 11:05am On Nov 10, 2017
Weak people commits suicide.

Its not in Nigerians gene to be suicidal, we are just too strong willed to succumb to this weakness.

I wonder how this foreign devil crept into this country.

We don't like dying,we love life and (love chopping the head) of our life.

RIP Handsome,my prayers goes to your mum who u just broke her heart.
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by AjiAmu(m): 11:10am On Nov 10, 2017
Its easy for people to sit at their homes and insult him when they have no idea what he was going through...RIP bro...no more sufferings for you
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by Rozaytee: 11:16am On Nov 10, 2017
policy12:

Hmmm sometimes when I see this script I wonder if ppu understand this life, not all are born to be strong, the feeble among us need care and love but when some of them walk up to us for assistance we make jest of them or lie we don't have, sometimes what some of this ppu that commit suicide need is listening ear and when they want to talk to us our ears are too busy and we too anxious to let them go.This make majority of the depressed to confined in a lonely place and think other wise, some are so ashamed they won't talk.

Imagine if this guy open a thread on nairaland that he need help or he want to suicide believe me majority of the ppu blaming him now won't even try to understand his story or render help.

The society again is not helping matter I hope and pray those in need may the lord use me to reach them,
I pray the lord to grant them comfort in their lonely hour.

If you don't understand his Story you won't understand is Gory moment.

R.I.P to d dead. Let try and call the mum, I just did.
i tried calling but her number is so busy and not reachable... I know right now she would be freaking outta of her mind and crying.... he has caused her more pain... by committing suicide.... no matter wat a person is passing tru in dis life suicide should never ever be an option... cuz it seems like wat ever u were fighting for in life just wasted.. I went tru his facebook and he was always writing words of encouragement... on his case so... Wat he did... is uncalled for...
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:20am On Nov 10, 2017
something is not right here, what would make this young man take his own life? after passing through thick and thin to graduate from school only to end up taking his own life. . .it pained me to see such talent gone, until we find out the truth,i will only be wondering!

www.valentine202.com
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by Jahdriel(f): 11:21am On Nov 10, 2017
I believe people commit suicide no doubt, but I feel most of these suicide stories these days are actually murders staged as suicide. It's not a new thing for murderers to set up the scene of their evil acts I order to escape being caught.

And we live in a country where the Police will not bother to investigate once it looks like suicide unless the families what to probe further. Most times, Families do not help matters, once their hear suicide, they just let go and hand everything over to God.
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by tbliss22(m): 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
TheAlchemist:

Great men like who? Dangote, Good luck, OBJ, Festus Keyamo, Dele Momodu, Folorunsho Alakija, Otedola e.t.c. Being rich doe not make you great... this is what corruption or living in a corrupt society has done to the mental psyche of an Average Nigerian.

FYI.... if you believe living in corrupt country of ours has changed ur psyche then so be it. That's actually your opinion so also is mine, and FYI not every affluent person out there got their wealth from corrupt proceeds.

You might have issues with the names I mentioned earlier but they are to point out the fact that irrespective of the economic caricature we found ourselves, people still break grounds even with terrible backgrounds owing to determination and focus.
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
Florblu:
Suicide is not an option
but rituals is an option abi? if he uses your vagina for money ritual now to make ends meet,na that one dey OK? its too difficult to live in Nigeria if you fall victim of this bad economy. People should pls help others that are in need,cos you might be saving a life. If you're having it easy,others are starving. This is what Buhari's government is giving to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
Bullhari007:
the rate Yoruba people commit suicide this days is very alarming , the frustration is getting out of hand , they should accept their 2015 blunder and rewrite history, buhari will never go unpunished
my greatest regret is that I believed everything people said about that mad man,that bastard called Buhari. I regret campaigning for him I swear. he got we Yorubas real hard and God will judge him and his useless family in this world before he dies. Useless werey president. I look back to how I liked him in 2015,2016 and it feels like I was jazzed then
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
sharaaaaaaaap. The level of suicides committed by Nigerians since buhari became President has never been experienced before. He brought hardship, agony and pains to the people including yourself that is pretending that all I'd well
Buhari is mad man. he shouldn't even think about second term

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance / Mbonu Oluchi Accused Of Trying To Kill Estranged Husband Setup - Facebook User / Anambra Police Commissioner Gives Money To Lady Who Dumped Her New Baby In Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.