Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) (25440 Views)

Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos / Federal University, Otuoke Graduate Commits Suicide Ahead Of Her NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by Tedassie(m): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2017
Might have been depression,who knows? Nigerians need to imbibe the habit of evaluating their mental and psychological health.
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by crafteck(m): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2017
Been at the bridge severally, you need to understand that life is about reasons, you get to points where the reason to wake up everyday is undermined by reason not to, the greatest gift one can have is good friends and family because even money, food, drinks lose their appeal at some point, its those hands that hold you and those words that make you frown and laugh that make life worth it. I thank god for useless uzoh and kemi in my life, gfs will come and go but my slowpoke friends are stuck to me like glue, no matter the distance cry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by Bullhari007(m): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
must you tribalise it ode?
just gerrout of here ozu
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by Nathan2016: 8:47am On Nov 10, 2017
quiverfull:
I don't know what he was going through, but suicide remains a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Idiat.. Lol
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by Earthquake1: 8:48am On Nov 10, 2017
Yorobba people and suicide since time immemorial

Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2017
LordIsaac:
A week in hell will convince him that no trial on earth is worth suicide...unfortunately, it is too late. God help the rest of us alive never to make this chap our mentor.

Though I'm not in support of suicide, but how do you know he's going to hell? Are you God? Have you seen the after life? Have you seen hell and heaven before or been there before?

Don't say what you don't know.

A simple RIP would do, if you have nothing sensible to say.

#Depression is real
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by joseo: 8:50am On Nov 10, 2017
you have finally hustled your way out of school.....one year service.....then a good job that will fetch you money and all u can think of is sucide
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by oobinna: 8:50am On Nov 10, 2017
It's a pity you have taken this path. But your eyes have opened to the reality on the other side. So face it. As it is appointed unto men to die once, but after this the judgement. Heb 9:27.
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by dollarfx: 8:52am On Nov 10, 2017
we need to face the life and see how we can overcome our failures and lead a successful life
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 10, 2017
NiRfreak:
Nonsense comments here and there is the reason why people take their life. People talk about non existent loved ones and how they will feel in the wake of a suicide, the truth is how many people really loves you in the real sense, how many really cared or care to listen to you... How many people believe you when you relate a deep personal problems. All you see is people who talks you down, takes you for granted or go at your back to mock. This society of ours is really messed up with fake people here and there with selfish interest and eye service.

Just listen and read insensitive comments on here and you will understand why people keep to themselves in the inner battle and turmoils they are going through. Shallow and loveless people everywhere!

God bless you for this piece!
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by royalamour(m): 8:53am On Nov 10, 2017
quiverfull:
I don't know what he was going through, but suicide remains a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

This doesn't make any sense.

Stop encouraging depressed people to commit suicide.

Suicide is never a solution.
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by LordIsaac(m): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2017
pp802:

Though I'm not in support of suicide, but how do you know he's going to hell? Are you God? Have you seen the after life? Have you seen hell and heaven before or been there before?

Don't say what you don't know.

A simple RIP would do, if you have nothing sensible to say.
The Bible remains the final authority of life here on earth. Hebrews 12:14 captures life hereinafter succintly, and form the basis of our judgement as espoused by Paul in his writings.

#Depression is real
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by sureprince01(m): 8:55am On Nov 10, 2017
It is either he's under a spell or he's simply so stupid and so weak, one thing I know for sure is that he can't make heaven.... Taarrrr brother u no go make u heaven... A fresh graduate fa... Infact if the suicide is as a result of being weak... May God kill u again...
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by freeman95(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
yes na under him government Nigerians dey kill themselves because of his policies

Haha what can I say

You an enemy of progress anyway
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by anyicash(m): 8:57am On Nov 10, 2017
There were no proof he committed suicide, he might be killed or maybe was forced to post that shit on fb, so that the world will think he committed suicide, never underestimate the power in an organised crime. Think deeply and i pray the police can do their job by investigating what really killed that younger star.
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by anyicash(m): 8:58am On Nov 10, 2017
sureprince01:
It is either he's under a spell or he's simply so stupid and so weak, one thing I know for sure is that he can't make heaven.... Taarrrr brother u no go make u heaven... A fresh graduate fa... Infact if the suicide is as a result of being weak... May God kill u again...
rule neva disrespect the dead.
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 10, 2017
anyicash:
There were no proof he committed suicide, he might be killed or maybe was forced to post that shit on fb, so that the world will think he committed suicide, never underestimate the power in an organised crime. Think deeply and i pray the police can do their job by investigating what really killed that younger star.
This could be another angle
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by Bullhari007(m): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I go wound you o

Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by tbliss22(m): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2017
The devil has succeeded manipulating the mind of this guy.

Imagine this straight, tall, handsome fresh skin looking young man, only God knows what was tunning through his mind before drinking that crazy poison.

However, almost everybody gets depressed at one point or the other but always remember that YOUR PRESENT STATUS IS SOMEONE'S PRAYER REQUEST somewhere at a particular time.

Go straight to psychiatric hospital and see able bodied men and women with various lunatic displays, the scene alone will make you say thank you to God for giving you the right functioning brain.

Take another visit to one or two general hospitals will make you thank God for sound health. So many prison inmates are being held on various crimes they knew nothing about.

I believe everyone is destined to pass through a narrow painful path at one junction of life. It's COWARDICE of the highest order for you to bow out when its your turn to face your own narrow painful path.

Do you think great men like Dangote, Good luck, OBJ, Festus Keyamo, Dele Momodu, Folorunsho Alakija, Otedola e.t.c. don't have stories to tell?? Some of them passed through thick and thin of life, but today because they stood firm facing all difficulties, they are up there being celebrated.

Finally, if you are reading this right now and you've got different shits running through your mind, brace up and shake it off because the whole world is looking forward to your greatness even in this present economic shambles.

God bless Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:01am On Nov 10, 2017
Earthquake1:
dry joke of the millennium
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by efighter: 9:01am On Nov 10, 2017
Never judge until you wear his shoes.
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by AuroraB(f): 9:01am On Nov 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
don't mind the boy. Abeg are you coming tonight?
Hate speech grin

Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:04am On Nov 10, 2017
AuroraB:
Hate speech grin
no wear dat kind cloth come visit me tonight o abeg no be vigil we wan do. Wear thatvsexy cloth and the g string pant I bought for you last week and remember to apply roll on so as to smell fresh in my nose throughout the night
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2017
@ LordIsaac

Hebrews 12:14, talks about being at peace with everyone and living a holy life.....if you want to see the lord.

Do you know the kind of life he lived before taking his own life? Do you know if he was at peace with everyone and lived a holy life?
Do not judge.....you are not his God, so you can't tell his fate after life.

I still repeat......Depression is real!

N.B: From the comments from his friends and course mates, he seemed to me as someone who lived a peaceful life
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by mthy(m): 9:07am On Nov 10, 2017
enunlewa:
@GISTMORE

A fresh graduate of the Yaba College of Technology YABATECH, Oluwamuyiwa Oluwagbemileke Sir-Muel, committed suicide on Thursday, November 9th. The deceased who recently graduated from the Electrical and Electronics department, committed suicide by drinking a poisonous substance. On Wednesday, he shared a post on his Facebook page encouraging everyone to be strong in the face of adversity. His friends say he had complained to them how tough his life had been. Sadly, he couldn't hold it together anymore and decided to take his own life.

He is the 2nd son and the 3rd born of his family. Hours before his death, he put up a post on his wall, asking everyone to stand by his mum when he is gone. So sad! May his soul rest in peace Amen.

SOURCE https://www.gistmore.com/fresh-yabatech-graduate-commits-suicide-photos

tbliss22:
The devil has succeeded manipulating the mind of this guy.

Imagine this straight, tall, handsome fresh skin looking young man, only God knows what was tunning through his mind before drinking that crazy poison.

However, almost everybody gets depressed at one point or the other but always remember that YOUR PRESENT STATUS IS SOMEONE'S PRAYER REQUEST somewhere at a particular time.

Go straight to psychiatric hospital and see able bodied men and women with various lunatic displays, the scene alone will make you say thank you to God for giving you the right functioning brain.

Take another visit to one or two general hospitals will make you thank God for sound health. So many prison inmates are being held on various crimes they knew nothing about.

I believe everyone is destined to pass through a narrow painful path at one junction of life. It's COWARDICE of the highest order for you to bow out when its your turn to face your own narrow painful path.

Do you think great men like Dangote, Good luck, OBJ, Festus Keyamo, Dele Momodu, Folorunsho Alakija, Otedola e.t.c. don't have stories to tell?? Some of them passed through thick and thin of life, but today because they stood firm facing all difficulties, they are up there being celebrated.

Finally, if you are reading this right now and you've got different shits running through your mind, brace up and shake it off because the whole world is looking forward to your greatness even in this present economic shambles.

God bless Nigeria!!!

enunlewa:
@GISTMORE

A fresh graduate of the Yaba College of Technology YABATECH, Oluwamuyiwa Oluwagbemileke Sir-Muel, committed suicide on Thursday, November 9th. The deceased who recently graduated from the Electrical and Electronics department, committed suicide by drinking a poisonous substance. On Wednesday, he shared a post on his Facebook page encouraging everyone to be strong in the face of adversity. His friends say he had complained to them how tough his life had been. Sadly, he couldn't hold it together anymore and decided to take his own life.

He is the 2nd son and the 3rd born of his family. Hours before his death, he put up a post on his wall, asking everyone to stand by his mum when he is gone. So sad! May his soul rest in peace Amen.

Rip bro
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by mthy(m): 9:09am On Nov 10, 2017
Earthquake1:
BIFRA MAN KEEP QUIET
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by YelloweWest: 9:11am On Nov 10, 2017
Handsome guy why??

Why would you do this to your own mother??

Why why why??

cry cry

I don't know him but I'm in tears seeing his picture. He had his life a head of him...
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by naijaboiy: 9:16am On Nov 10, 2017
This suicide shït is now annoying. undecided

So one would have the time to update on social media and garner all the attention first before going ahead to kill him/her self? Like why not use that time spent on social media to rethink your cowardly actions?

I don’t mean to be brash but I feel no pity for this nigga. Life is hard we know, but you can’t survive it by being a püssy.

People should grab some sense Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by ubany(m): 9:18am On Nov 10, 2017
enunlewa:
@GISTMORE

Buhari did not tell us during his campaign that suicide will be on the increase.very sad indeed.RIP to the dead
Re: Fresh YABATECH Graduate Commits Suicide (photos) by thunderbabs: 9:23am On Nov 10, 2017
Movingcoil:
What can make me commit suicide?

Be careful what u post online make ur village pple no find dt thing for you....or u think dey re not on social media shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Punch's Adetayo Olalekan Car Stolen Outside First Bank Premises In Abuja / Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pampers In DELSU / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Kogi Over N2000 Feeding Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.