Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,966 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

If We Don't Stand Up To Fight Poverty, It Will Consume Us All - Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If We Don't Stand Up To Fight Poverty, It Will Consume Us All - Freeze (537 Views)

We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) / Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Bobrisky: "Fire Will Consume You On Judgement Day" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If We Don't Stand Up To Fight Poverty, It Will Consume Us All - Freeze by 4GLite: 6:44am On Nov 10, 2017
@GISTMORE

Daddy Freeze is shifting focus from the controversial topic of 'tithing' to focus on wealth creation and poverty eradiction which he says will consume us all, If we don't stand up to fight it.

He writes;

We need to pool parts of our incomes together NOW and start building FREE schools, FREE hospitals and FREE housing estates for the poor amongst us!

The church has failed us.....but we cannot fail one another. We entrusted our money into their hands and they built huge edifices, bought jets, luxury cars, built schools that their poor congregations cant afford to attend etc!

Or how do you explain the senior pastor of a church who sent his wife abroad for cancer treatment, telling his congreagation to give faith offering and pray anytime they fall ill? I read somewhere that we have 18 radiotherapy machines in Nigeria out of which only 11 are functional. Guess what, in America they have 75 of these same machines for DOGS!

According to www.worldpoverty.io, Nigeria’s population in extreme poverty is rising by 5.7 people per minute and that in DRC by 3.6 people per minute. The rest of Africa is reducing poverty by 4.7 people per minute.

According to statistics, poverty is reducing in Africa, but increasing in Nigeria, despite 23,000 registered Churches, with one particular church having over 34,000 branches nationwide, and they are telling us that wealth is created through tithing??

The tithing of the last 2 decades has created wealth only for selfish preachers, while the rest of us have been impoverished!

The situation in Nigeria is such that in February next year it will overtake India as having the most people living in extreme poverty in the world, at 82m, the clock predicts. This would probably upgrade us to the country with the most Christians living in extreme poverty.

source https://www.gistmore.com/dont-stand-fight-poverty-will-consume-us-freeze

Re: If We Don't Stand Up To Fight Poverty, It Will Consume Us All - Freeze by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 10, 2017
It is too late for Nigeria already..
Re: If We Don't Stand Up To Fight Poverty, It Will Consume Us All - Freeze by Samsimple(m): 6:48am On Nov 10, 2017
So now you are blaming pastors for nija palava... No go meet buhari and him lying muhammed
Re: If We Don't Stand Up To Fight Poverty, It Will Consume Us All - Freeze by michlins(m): 7:04am On Nov 10, 2017
This guy makes so much sense that I imagine how he wasn't brainwashed like the rest of us

2 Likes

Re: If We Don't Stand Up To Fight Poverty, It Will Consume Us All - Freeze by ajokebelle(f): 7:08am On Nov 10, 2017
Honestly speaking, this man makes sense most times.
Waiting for people tocpme and bash him again
Re: If We Don't Stand Up To Fight Poverty, It Will Consume Us All - Freeze by phintohlar(f): 7:26am On Nov 10, 2017
ajokebelle:
Honestly speaking, this man makes sense most times.
Waiting for people tocpme and bash him again
origina sense my sis. I'm a redeemer and yet my father couldn't afford to send me to redeemer's uni, na hin make me dey go C&S for skool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If We Don't Stand Up To Fight Poverty, It Will Consume Us All - Freeze by Florblu(f): 7:30am On Nov 10, 2017
Daddy freeze do make sense but his loud mouth is disturbing

Even if you have a good message,it is important to have good presentation and there are somethings you don't say even if you know.
Re: If We Don't Stand Up To Fight Poverty, It Will Consume Us All - Freeze by expensiveguyman(m): 7:44am On Nov 10, 2017
It's obvious that greediness ruins in d gene of every Nigerians.
With our mindset I don't really see hope for dis nation.
Re: If We Don't Stand Up To Fight Poverty, It Will Consume Us All - Freeze by Scream(m): 7:58am On Nov 10, 2017
Making Common sense
Re: If We Don't Stand Up To Fight Poverty, It Will Consume Us All - Freeze by Lalas247(f): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2017
Daddy freeze cheesy
Re: If We Don't Stand Up To Fight Poverty, It Will Consume Us All - Freeze by LuvU2: 9:17am On Nov 10, 2017
Let's not support with our words only, let's support him with actions too. We shd be asking how we can pool funds together to cater for poor Nigerians. We all know now that he makes a lot of sense, but we need to take the next step, divert some of our earnings to help the poor in our midst. ❤❤

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If We Don't Stand Up To Fight Poverty, It Will Consume Us All - Freeze by BanjiHols(m): 10:15am On Nov 10, 2017
Back in the day at a particular Church whose G.O had private Jets. It was few weeks before his wife's Birthday, our small fellowship of about 800 members where encouraged to contribute money to buy gift for her.

What would we have given her that she couldn't afford?Some of us even
phintohlar:
origina sense my sis. I'm a redeemer and yet my father couldn't afford to send me to redeemer's uni, na hin make me dey go C&S for skool
took garri to survive on campus then.

SMH..i dint contribute and of cos i stopped going to that Church!
Re: If We Don't Stand Up To Fight Poverty, It Will Consume Us All - Freeze by phintohlar(f): 10:35am On Nov 10, 2017
BanjiHols:
Back in the day at a particular Church whose G.O had private Jets. It was few weeks before his wife's Birthday, our small fellowship of about 800 members where encouraged to contribute money to buy gift for her.

What would we have given her that she couldn't afford?Some of us even
took garri to survive on campus then.

SMH..i dint contribute and of cos i stopped going to that Church!
that is ehn...

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Rocks Expensive Crystal Dress / The Girl Like To Sing, The Boy Like To Fight - Mr Jollof Show Off His Children / Burna Boy In Serious Trouble As All Evidence Points To Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.