Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,900 members, 7,810,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate (40867 Views)

Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother / Amara Kanu's Dress That Gabrielle Union Liked (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by oluchisimfred: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
Laura Ikeji has revealed why she doesn't relate with Amara Kanu, her sister-in-law and Kanu Nwankwo's wife in an exchange with a follower on Instagram. 

Laura Ikeji who held a "questions and answer" session with her followers, revealed why she doesn't relate with Amara Kanu because they are not friends. Here are screenshots of the exchange below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/20/we-are-not-friends-laura-ikeji-on-why-she-doesnt-relate-with-amara-kanu/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by neolboy(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
How could you say you are not a friend with your sister in law?

Hope your children and hers are friends?

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by Mintygod: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
if dix manner less hoes dnt succeed in breaking the two brothers

70 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by brodalikeme(m): 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
Stop this nonsense. This is family you are talking about not some stories for a blog.

Wise women know how to manage informations and relationships. Nobody hears Amara Kanu’s voice or interview, even her husband Kanu Neankwo is a very private person. He has multiple court cases with AMCON and some other people, yet he doesn’t go around making noise. Just a few year in the family and you are already pointing out who your friends are.

May God help you to last 7 years in this marriage-AMEEEEEEN!!!!

204 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by daddytime(m): 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hmmm...na this babe Basketmouth for marry....the two of dem get the same "iyana ipaja'' mouth.

60 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by itspzpics(m): 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by iamsea(m): 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Good73:
���
what the f*uck is that ?? Babalawo/Yahoo job no be job o...

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by chloride6: 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Because she doesnt want you to suck them dry abi?

grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by Patrinus: 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
How can an enlightened Amara KANU be friends with a crass, classless being like Laura?

In which galaxy and dimension is that going to happen?

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by festacman(m): 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
Kanu loves his younger and only brother Ogbonna very deeply as they have come a long way together.

Kanu's wife, Amara hates Ogbonna because Kanu refused to stop looking out for him as his only brother. It is no brainer that by logical deduction, Amara and Laura must avoid each other for peace to reign.

Now my question, why do most women do this when they come into a family as wife? Is it insecurity?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by SlyIg(f): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Amara and Laura aren't in the same class mbok. Laura should please face her front.

35 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by hisexcellency34: 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
This ugly thing that turned her husband to a beggar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by hisexcellency34: 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
This ugly lady? Must she respond to everything?

9 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
END OF STORY

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by lonelydora: 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
Laura is what we call "obata osu" in Igbo. No one prays to have such a girl married into their family. Once they are married, they turn the once peaceful family into chaos. They start differentiating their husband's stuffs from others. Thank God Amara's husband is the rich one in the family. She would have suffered in Laura's hand.

Instead she will be in close relationship with her 'Nwuye Di' she's here bragging they are not friends

Amara Kanu is way higher than Laura. Laura's only achievement is she's Linda's sister.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by IMASTEX: 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
Okay
Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by ainas247: 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by CHAVINCI: 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
who gives q fvck abt this
Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
I DON'T KNOW WHY LADIES LOVE HATING ON THEMSELFS

BTW

I DON'T GIVE VAFK

5 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by Bustincole(m): 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
Beef na meat
Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by Firefire(m): 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
Yeye fowl

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by 3ute: 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
grin
Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by dreamwords: 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
grin
Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by donbenie(m): 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
neolboy:
How could you say you are not a friend with your sister in law?
Being Sister in Laws doesn't automatically make them friends..
It takes much more than a marriage relationship to call someone a friend.. sad

15 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by blackgold2018(m): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
miracood:
I DON'T KNOW WHY LADIES LOVE HATING ON THEMSELFS

BTW

I DON'T GIVE VAFK
Nope I don't think so. D ikeji girl is d one hating.

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by jamaicabakare(m): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Some Nigerians are so pathetic embarassed embarassed embarassed

Anyway..nah their wahala.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by meobizy(f): 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
I don’t care.
BItches have problems.
It didn’t start today and it won’t end today.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by martineverest(m): 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
Patrinus:
How can an enlightened Amara KANU be friends with a crass, classless being like Laura?

In which galaxy and dimension is that going to happen?
I taya .wetin ugly Laura dey form sef?

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by Reiia(f): 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
Was that really necessary Laura?

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate by dipopooo(m): 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
Inferiority complex ni..... Amara is far far better than her.... Fake fowl

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Dolapo Badmos' Son As She Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday / 'Queen Of Owanbe' Mercy Aigbe Looks Radiant As She Rocks 2 In One Outfit / Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.