Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,565 members, 7,955,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner (1273 Views)

Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists / Buhari’s Discussion With World Bank President, Jim Yong Kim Twisted – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner by ipoblogic: 7:30am On Nov 10, 2017
I rushed out early morning one day to meet up with a meeting in another state.
When I arrived the park of my destination, I observed my shoe needed some polishing.

I scanned for a shoe shiner and not too long, one appeared.

"Shine my shoe. And please be fast as I want to catch up an appointment" I said to him

He brought down his tools, gave me a slippers to wear while he worked my shoes.

"How much?", I asked.

" N50 " came his reply.

"This thing used to be N20, why is it now N50?" I asked him.

"Things don cost na" he explained.

"Abi? Na wetin Buhari dey cause us be this oo" I added.

Boy!
You needed to see this mans face.
He got angry eh, looked at me as if killed his pregnant cow.. You know them and their cows.na.

Then he retorted, "Buhari no fit cause anything."

I asked him, "why not?/he is the President na"

"He is President, but na God dey in charge" he replied

" Na God dey do everything, Buhari na ordinary man. He no fit do anything on his own" he further explained.

Then I said to him, "You are making a mistake. You see, God created the earth and put man in man is to take decisions on how to run the earth.

For example, if a man gets drunk and drives recklessly and kills someone in an accident, who do we blame, God?"

He put his face down, and replied in a very low tone "na the man"

I went further,."those Boko Haram killing people any how, do you think God is in charge of it too"

The guy looked up at me, without saying a word.

He increased the pace of working on my shoe.
Finished it quickly, stood up, collected his money and escaped from me as if I am Nigerian Army with monkey Pox.vaccine.

I simply shook my head.
Those guys are ready to defend Buhari no matter what.

I just laughed at the thought of how silly Southerners are.

If Buhari is from the South, its Southerners that will lead the revolution that chase him out of Aso Rock.

Then I prayed for Buhari.
Nothing do you, ruin Nigeria biko ......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner by FarahAideed: 7:36am On Nov 10, 2017
But During Jonathans govt it was Jonathans fault and not Gods ..Abokis are just wired to be bigots
Re: God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner by zionmde: 7:42am On Nov 10, 2017
Bros wat u did was very dangerous, u may not understand.
Re: God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner by Luckylife(m): 7:51am On Nov 10, 2017
This is a typical example how most northerners mentality are programmed even when the facts are glaring . Some religion shouldn't be a curse to humanity .
Re: God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner by ipoblogic: 8:01am On Nov 10, 2017
zionmde:
Bros wat u did was very dangerous, u may not understand.

Hahahahahahaha.

I.understand you Bro.
The guy fit shout Allah Kurba and then attack me for blasphemy.

1 Like

Re: God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner by EazyJ(f): 8:04am On Nov 10, 2017
Ignorance at its peak
Re: God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner by nNEOo(m): 8:10am On Nov 10, 2017
It not his fault neither,if our education system had the capacity to accommodate the poor in our society , we would have had less pre nocturnal idiots roaming the street ....
Well like @Zionmde rightly said , what you did out there was dangerous , am sure you understand bro .
Re: God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner by ipoblogic: 8:29am On Nov 10, 2017
FarahAideed:
But During Jonathans govt it was Jonathans fault and not Gods ..Abokis are just wired to be bigots

Jonathan is an Infidel..
That's why...

Hahahahahahaha
Re: God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner by ipoblogic: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2017
nNEOo:
It not his fault neither,if our education system had the capacity to accommodate the poor in our society , we would have had less pre nocturnal idiots roaming the street ....
Well like @Zionmde rightly said , what you did out there was dangerous , am sure you understand bro .

Even if you build Cambridge university for them, they will prefer Islamic and Arabic studies.

1 Like

Re: God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner by nNEOo(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2017
ipoblogic:

Even if you build Cambridge university for them, they will prefer Islamic and Arabic studies.

You may be right but my point is making education compulsory and affordable. ...can you imagine a sane human being (though not in this case) blaming God (he didn't even blame Allah)
for the hardship he's passing through at the reason of someone else decision.
Re: God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner by ipoblogic: 9:01am On Nov 10, 2017
nNEOo:

You may be right but my point is making education compulsory and affordable. ...can you imagine a sane human being (though not in this case) blaming God (he didn't even blame Allah)
for the hardship he's passing through at the reason of someone else decision.

That Western Education is sin, is not just a Boko Haram ideology.

They prefer their male children become Almajeri while the females are locked up in their houses.

Jonathan wanted to outlaw the almajeri system, that was the first shovel he used to dig his political grave.

Northern elites came hard on him and said he could not just come to abolish an age long tradition
Re: God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner by nNEOo(m): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2017
ipoblogic:

That Western Education is sin, is not just a Boko Haram ideology.

They prefer their male children become Almajeri while the females are locked up in their houses.

Jonathan wanted to outlaw the almajeri system, that was the first shovel he used to dig his political grave.

So what next ....shall we force the horse to still drink?
Re: God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner by ipoblogic: 9:09am On Nov 10, 2017
nNEOo:

So what next ....shall we force the horse to still drink?

Try am na..
Jonathan tried to force the horse.
By outlawing almajeri
By building schools form them
By feeding them at school
By giving them free books.

And do you what the horse did?
It kicked him so hard that he has not recovered yet.

1 Like

Re: God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner by BAILMONEY: 9:18am On Nov 10, 2017
PROPHET BUHARI (MAY PISS AND POO BE UPON HIM) IS THE GREATEST AND SEAL OF ALL PROPHETS IN ISLAM ACCORDING TO EWEDU MUSLIMS. HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT THEY KILLED RAM AND COW FOR HIM, SOME EVEN WENT AS FAR AS DRINKING GUTTER WATER JUST TO CELEBRATE HIS SAFE RETURN FROM MEDICAL TRIP.

SAI MAI SALLAH IN HAUSA LANGUAGE MEANS "THE ONLY PERSON THAT PRAY".

IN OTHER WORDS, THEY CONSIDER EVERY OTHER NIGERIANS AS INFIDELS APART FROM PROPHET BUHARI.

QURAN CATEGORICALLY TOLD ALL MUSLIMS TO OBSERVE EID MUBARAK (SALLAH) BY SLAUGHTERING RAMS TO HONOR PROPHET IBRAHIM (ABRAHAM). NOW TELL ME WHY A SANE MUSLIM WOULD DRINK GUTTER WATER AND SLAUGHTER RAMS JUST TO WELCOME BUHARI FROM MEDICAL TRIP "IF" THAT PARTICULAR MUSLIM DID NOT CONSIDER HIM AS THE HOLY ONE (PROPHET)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner by DontForceUnity: 9:29am On Nov 10, 2017
FarahAideed:

That is why they can't prosper.

That is why they can't know the truth that Christianity is the key to salvation.
Re: God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner by obonujoker(m): 9:34am On Nov 10, 2017
Its a religion thing bro... even some yoruba muslims will say the same.....
Re: God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner by Jesusloveyou: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2017
ipoblogic:

Jonathan is an Infidel..
That's why...

Hahahahahahaha

gej is an idiotic ineffectual buffoon criminal

2 Likes

Re: God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner by ipoblogic: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2017
obonujoker:
Its a religion thing bro... even some yoruba muslims will say the same.....

One thing that baffles me is
When one brings out some hard core fundamental issues bedeviling Nigeria, you won't see comments from those that love Nigeria so much.

I don't really understand it.

1 Like

Re: God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner by Jesusloveyou: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2017
DontForceUnity:

That is why they can't prosper.

That is why they can't know the truth that Christianity is the key to salvation.
prosperity through stealing is a curse.
Because of prosperity, my people are corrupt, indiscipline, immoral, injustice, dishonesty and criminals

1 Like

Re: God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner by BAILMONEY: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
YOU DON ACTIVATE YOUR CHRISTIAN MONIKER SHARPLYgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner by ipoblogic: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

Hahahahahahaha.
Grammar.

See venoms...
Anyway, you guys should enjoy Buhari.
At he come back in 2019, let him run Nigeria to the ground.

1 Like

Re: God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner by ipoblogic: 9:47am On Nov 10, 2017
BAILMONEY:
YOU DON ACTIVATE YOUR CHRISTIAN MONIKER SHARPLYgrin

Hahahahahahaha.
A beg, no go kill person with laf...

Your eye sharp pass eagle own self..

1 Like

Re: God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner by BAILMONEY: 10:09am On Nov 10, 2017
ipoblogic:

Hahahahahahaha.
A beg, no go kill person with laf...

Your eye sharp pass eagle own self..
I SABI THEM WELLA
Re: God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 10, 2017
Buhari for President
Osinbajo for Vice.President
Nwoye for Governor
Nnamdi Kanu for Sec.Gen TUA (Terrorist Union of Africa)

APC 2019

1 Like

Re: God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner by ipoblogic: 10:54am On Nov 10, 2017
TheCabal:
Buhari for President
Osinbajo for Vice.President
Nwoye for Governor
Nnamdi Kanu for Sec.Gen TUA (Terrorist Union of Africa)

APC 2019

Younger sense well a.

Emm, what about Shekau?
Re: God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner by BAILMONEY: 11:02am On Nov 10, 2017
ipoblogic:

Younger sense well a.

Emm, what about Shekau?
sheCOW IS A WELL RESPECTED MAN IN ISLAM
Re: God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner by ipoblogic: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
BAILMONEY:
sheCOW IS A WELL RESPECTED MAN IN ISLAM

It is expected.
Is lam respects Jihardists and Terrorists na.
Thats why Usman Dan Fodio is one their hero's...

(1) (Reply)

Does Buhari Really Hate Igbos, Or Is It Just A Load Of Propaganda? / Okorocha Splashes 13 Million Naira On Imsu Best Graduating Student. / See More Excerpts From Okonjo Iweala's Book About GEJ & Chief Of Naval Staff(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.