Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards (80396 Views)

Tboss' See-Through Outfit To AFRIMA 2017 (Photos) / Mr Eazi's Outfit To Beat FM That Has People Talking: Hit Or Miss? / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by allstarcomic(m): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
IT IS NOT OVER YET UNTIL JESUS FINALLY UNDERSTANDS THE REASON WE ARE TELLING HIM TO COME.
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
tchimatic:
madness!!!

So how this thing take concern Jesus
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by Noblewhiz(m): 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
creative..
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by AlexCk: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
dfrost:

Respect yourself and use the right picture. angry

Lol,

I actually used a gif.
Dunno y it's not displaying
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by DoubleObee(m): 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
shocked end time
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by BishopXps(m): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kai Kai Kai.... Na wetin b dis?... Na woman born her
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by FESPO(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
No kuku wear anything
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by blacq2009(m): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
AlexCk:

grin. That's what i told them during a panel interview oo. Hehehehe.

Thanks bro.
You were right. The pleasure's mine.
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by blacq2009(m): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
AlexCk:

grin. That's what i told them during a panel interview oo. Hehehehe.

Thanks bro.
You were right. The pleasure's mine.
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by Ramaa(m): 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2017

Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by HayZee06(m): 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lol. Maybe she fell in love with sausage party movie grin

Craze woman
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by mthy(m): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by tballeyy(m): 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
sexybbstar:
It's not until you start to sleep in gutters or scrapping
the bark of a tree with your teeth before we recognise mad people.
the dressing is ok for me, another man food is another man poison

1 Like

Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by jabaha: 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
Highest level of madness
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by Krisddon: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
Too much sauce, no juice undecided
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by JesseThunder(m): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
AlexCk:

Lol.
Madness u say?

This is sparta!!!!!!!!! grin grin
AHHHH WHU! AHUU WHU!! AHHHH WHU!!!
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by HomeOfMe(f): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kolababe:
This photo has been trending all night online.The South African Feather Awards held hours ago has some of the worst dressense on the continent. South African Musician "Skolopada" wore an outfit filled with sausages and a charcoal handbag to the award ceremony.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/see-the-controversial-thing-a-lady-wore-to-awards-ceremony-in-sa
The people working at the psychiatric facility she escaped from should be arrested.
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
i think she needs her mental state examined, just because she calls herself a celebrity doesn't mean she is not mentally unstable. infact most so called celebrities are paranoid schizos.
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by Martin0(m): 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
gypsey:
i think she needs her mental state examined, just because she calls herself a celebrity doesn't mean she is not mentally unstable. infact most so called celebrities are paranoid schizos.

Uhmm dem go find u come UK ooogringringrin
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
i see nothing wrong here, not long Ago Africans were running around nakid in the jungle, infact the south African ZULUS still run around nakid till today Afternoon
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
Martin0:

Uhmm dem go find u come UK ooogringringrin
i dey kampe! grin they have to be able to Afford a return ticket fare first and i don't mean Arik Air.
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by orjaha(m): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
she is crazy for head
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by Martin0(m): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
gypsey:
i dey kampe! grin they have to be able to Afford a return ticket fare first and i don't mean Arik Air.

Hahahahahgringringrin
it doesn't matter the flightgrin
Provided it can fly
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by sisitoyor99(f): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
madness fashion
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by Martin0(m): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
gypsey:
i see nothing wrong here, not long Ago Africans were running around nakid in the jungle, infact the south African ZULUS still run around nakid till today Afternoon

Hahahahahah for the South african ZULUS I agree...gringringrin
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by Augustap(f): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
She should have gone there completely naked. Rubbish
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by fortunechy(m): 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
some are mad but few are roaming in the street
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by omhor(f): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hia!! This one na real end time olosho.
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by YoungLionken(m): 12:04am On Nov 11, 2017
Very ugly thing,mtcheeew!!!
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by sammiepraise(m): 12:33am On Nov 11, 2017
angry
Re: Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards by Tomreed(m): 1:45am On Nov 11, 2017
She has just wasted good meat cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) / Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date / Davido's Late Mum, Ademola Adeleke At Dele Momodu's Son's 1st Birthday(Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.