Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,344 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Governors, APC Nominate Buhari’s New Ministers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors, APC Nominate Buhari’s New Ministers (18973 Views)

Photos Of Buhari And His New Ministers, APC Stakeholder In Abuja Today / Majority Of Nigerians Are Poor - Buhari Tells New Ministers / Osinbajo To Sign 2017 Budget, Inaugurate New Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors, APC Nominate Buhari’s New Ministers by kennymotors(m): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2017
is now every body come and chop ,the embezzlement of apc will shock us than pdp, in case another party take over because ad and pdp polithiefvian form apc

1 Like

Re: Governors, APC Nominate Buhari’s New Ministers by Chukwudi4naija(m): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2017
Minister of dry season and irrigation. What a portfolio manufactured by power hungry, yet inept leaders! It is unfortunate they're gratifying their insatiable and inordinate selfish desires, while we the youth fight ourselves on social media with empty stomach. It is high time we fought our common and parasitic enemies who are not remorseful in morgaging our future. How I wish we could be physically combatant to teach these criminals lesson, realizable by jettisoning our stereotypical and chauvinistic dispositions evidenced in the various names we call ourselves, like afonja, Igbo amajiris and so on. It's unfortunate the spirit is not in Nigerian youths, the reason we will always be surchanged and ridiculed.
Re: Governors, APC Nominate Buhari’s New Ministers by enemyofprogress: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2017
He wants to carry them along just because he wants to recontest in 2019
Re: Governors, APC Nominate Buhari’s New Ministers by Jesusloveyou: 11:59am On Nov 10, 2017
aolawale025:
If buhari had delivered on a lot of his campaign promises. He would not have needed to yield to this political pressure
is it mouth you used to delivered? when oil price come down to $30

1 Like

Re: Governors, APC Nominate Buhari’s New Ministers by Bimpe29: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
Too late, too poor.
Re: Governors, APC Nominate Buhari’s New Ministers by Jesusloveyou: 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
He wants to carry them along just because he wants to recontest in 2019
how does that affects you

1 Like

Re: Governors, APC Nominate Buhari’s New Ministers by nickxtra(m): 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
It's high time Fashola is relieved of some Ministries. Let him concentrate on one ministry.
Re: Governors, APC Nominate Buhari’s New Ministers by Anusiemgood(m): 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
Abeg show me the way to cyber crime...am not afraid of the EFCC!!
Re: Governors, APC Nominate Buhari’s New Ministers by madecity(m): 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
Another source said even the ministry of agriculture might be split to have another one that would handle dry season farming and irrigation.
Jst wen I tot I've seen it all
Re: Governors, APC Nominate Buhari’s New Ministers by GoldenChiddy: 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted within the igbo-British community. Have a look at the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuZjPkvP-C8&feature=youtu.be
Re: Governors, APC Nominate Buhari’s New Ministers by Webservices4all: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
I still dey wonder how buhari take convince people say him Na better person..

Buhari is a stupid bastard get used to it!
Re: Governors, APC Nominate Buhari’s New Ministers by CioAngels(f): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
I hope the southern leaders (MINUS THE EASTERN GOVERNORS) will not get blindfolded with this meaningless story just to dump restructuring? It will be very shameful to SW AND SS if they backdown on restructring. May jazz not eat you people up. Amen.
Re: Governors, APC Nominate Buhari’s New Ministers by blacknp(m): 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
ionsman:
Buhari failed me...I've lost faith in this country.
Heard wakanow.com has discount tickets to Accra Ghana?see you May 30th 2023.
Re: Governors, APC Nominate Buhari’s New Ministers by blacknp(m): 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
ubest1:
2019 tricks only big fools will fall for it, SE should expect massive appointment from next year but I trust my ibo's brothers you can't use them.
They will chop and clean mouth,what did Anyim Pius Anyim do for his so called ibo Brothers and sisters?We know people like you will be outside the gate no invittion to come and chop?
Re: Governors, APC Nominate Buhari’s New Ministers by blacknp(m): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
Harrynight:
the fact that they dont appoint on Merit, they dont appoint young vibrate and intelligent individuals will still keep us were we are!
Young leaders like Ibori and bankole?
Re: Governors, APC Nominate Buhari’s New Ministers by blacknp(m): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
positivetaught:
Buhari the fake omnipotent n omniscience saint of the APC!.
Please carry your vote to pdp,we do not need it.
Re: Governors, APC Nominate Buhari’s New Ministers by blacknp(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
Daboomb:

Politics aside and let us be honest: Do you, in your wildest imagination, think a President can dliver any campaign promise, without the support of his own party members, in a democracy?

- Did you not see how the likes of Saraki (party members) are sabotagimg his efforts by with-holding accent to his nominations?
- Take fight against corruption as another example: Did you not see how they refuse to confirm Magu and use that to blackmail him?
- Do yu not see how the Governors, who are supposed to assist the President to make the citizens happy (campaign promise) have for example, squoandered the Salary bail-out the president gave them, only to turn around and say "The President cannot dictate to them, how to spend their Paris Fund bail-out"?

Thing is, in a Democracy (as opposed to a militocracy where the President has absolute powers), a President is only as successful as how many Legislators and Governors he can carry along.

Buhari has tried the "military, go-it-alone" approach and has learned the bitter lesson that in Nigeria, the thieves will gang-up against you and your policies (and they are all thieves) and see to it that you do not deliver.

But the 95% of the people are foolish and cant see where the problem is coming fro, so they blame the President.

You need an award your analysis is on point.
Re: Governors, APC Nominate Buhari’s New Ministers by ProfDumbledor(m): 8:12am On Nov 11, 2017
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/govs-apc-nominate-buhari-s-new-ministers.html

I hope he will sack that dunce called Kemi Adeosun and the ineffective ministers of health n education.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Wins Second Term - Nwabueze / Modified / Petition Against Saraki's Wife: Our Signatures Were Forged-pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.