Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Wife Caught Red-handed With Lover On Matrimonial Bed By Husband (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Caught Red-handed With Lover On Matrimonial Bed By Husband (Photos) (903 Views)

Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed / Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix / Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Caught Red-handed With Lover On Matrimonial Bed By Husband (Photos) by Oluwolex2000(m): 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
@

A Kenyan housewife ran out of luck after her husband who was tipped off by neighbours, stormed their home with security operatives and caught her red-handed in sex session with her lover on their matrimonial bed.

Kenyan media reports that the young lover was arrested and taken into custody.

Here are photos below;

Source : http://www..com/2017/11/e-x-p-o-s-e-d-wife-caught-red-handed.html

Re: Wife Caught Red-handed With Lover On Matrimonial Bed By Husband (Photos) by Oluwolex2000(m): 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
Re: Wife Caught Red-handed With Lover On Matrimonial Bed By Husband (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
The husband should be impotent cause the woman no even send am
Re: Wife Caught Red-handed With Lover On Matrimonial Bed By Husband (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
Rushed in to comment. But when I saw Kenya, I was like "Mtcheeeeeew!!!"
Anyways, why arrest the man. Did he rape your wife? Me, I'll just accuse him of robbery and allow people to deal mercilessly with him. Then I'll deal with the useless hoe myself.... Don't ask me how.

(1) (Reply)

See What SARS Did To My Friends Door(pic Included) / #5kkeepthechangebae Pablo Ayodeji's Elaborate Online Scam Exposed (photos) / Esa Oke Student Shot Dead During NANS Election [graphic Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.