Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Quotes About Agony (part 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Quotes About Agony (part 1) (1227 Views)

Quotes About Life Of The Week / Part 1 Sex Between Me & Son (18+ Only) / 14 Quotes From 'Things Fall Apart' By Chinua Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quotes About Agony (part 1) by Hardeyinker(m): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love.

Of pain you could wish only one thing: that it should stop. Nothing in the world was so bad as physical pain. In the face of pain there are no heroes.

To experience real agony is something hard to write about, impossible to understand while it grips you; you're frightened out of your wits, can’t sit still, move, or even go decently insane.

Today, I demand that a film express either the
joy of making cinema or the agony of making cinema. I am not at all interested in anything in between; I am not interested in all those films that do not pulse.

(1) (Reply)

THE FIGHT SERIES NEEDS YOUR COMMENTS IF YOU WANT MORE CONTENT / Forbidden Love / Is Nigeria Truly The Giant Of Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.