Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja (21174 Views)

Sanwo-olu Meets CAN Chairman, Promises To Lift The Poor Out Of Poverty / Photos Of President Buhari With Bola Tinubu Today At The State House, Abuja / Inside Goodluck Jonathan’s Vandalized House, Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by presidency: 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari met with members of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) at the State House, Abuja.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by biacan(f): 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
Looks like he's been delivered

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
CAN is just a department in PDP. Unless They come to endorse Buhari for 2019, like Governor Umahi, I dont see the Reason while Buhari should meet with this Useless Politicians called CAN.

Mtcheeeew!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by Tyrabarbara(f): 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
we are united nation with numerous organisation innit. both foreign and local. let's build nigeria together irrespective of our political, ethinic, religious affiliation.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by madridguy(m): 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
SAI BABA belongs to everybody.

Democrat per excellent.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by AfroSamurai: 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
CAN is just a department in PDP. Unless They come to endorse Buhari for 2019, like Governor Umahi, I dont see the Reason while Buhari should meet with this Useless Politicians called CAN.

Mtcheeeew!
So you won't be cool with them unless they endorse PMB. Why am I not surprise.

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
That man on Red star like head-cover sha...

He be looking at Bubu like
Ama deliver fanaticism outta you
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by Caseless: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
Most divisive religious organizations ever. Watch them leave aso rock and go back to call Buhari all sorts of name.

They can't be trusted.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by ojun50(m): 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
there visit wetin he add for dis economy

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by Goke7: 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Mtcheeeew!
na attention CAN de find and they finally got it!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by Luckylife(m): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Mtcheeeew!
People that did this to you will not rest till you recover your reasoning and senses gradually.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Mtcheeeew!
Bobirisky is back

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by adem30: 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
I hope they pure out their mind to him and stop disturbing us on the pages of news paper with their Islamization agenda Propaganda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by ademusiwa3r: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
tongue

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by Spylord48: 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
They won't shout Islamization agenda again because they know definitely something will enter their pocket from this meeting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by globemoney: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Caseless:
Most divisive religious organizations ever. Watch them leave aso rock and go back to call Buhari all sorts of name.

They can't be trusted.
The attempt to islamize nigger-area must be resisted.. Ngeneukwenu take note, and that Village governor umahi will be booted out in 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Bobirisky is back
bobrisky kee shocked grin

People and bad mouth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
you are on point, thats the way to go. Hi Tyra and how are you doing? am temmy, like to be your friend. Hope am welcomed wink

Tyrabarbara:
we are united nation with numerous organisation innit. both foreign and local. let's build nigeria together irrespective of our political, ethinic, religious affiliation.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by BruncleZuma: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin

This won't change his bigotry and religious intolerance...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by ekensi01: 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
Women won
FTC
STC
TTC

What's going on?
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by AntiWailer: 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
Na so
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by free2ryhme: 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin grin
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by geostrata(m): 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
I tot i saw the topic as President Buhari Meets IPOD Members At The State House, Abuja
angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
presidency:
President Muhammadu Buhari met with members of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) at the State House, Abuja.

Good one: direct communication is always the best

Let's hope we'll now see less scary tales on WhatsApp...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by LazyNairalander(m): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Mtcheeeew!
you need help pass buhari and apc.
Btw are you married self?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by Abbeyme: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
Meet well o
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by talk2percy(m): 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
biacan:
Looks like he's been delivered
u say wetin??
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by LazyNairalander(m): 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
They should bless him with sense please.
Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by cyborg123(m): 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin
I guess this is a subtle christianization agenda.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by Chevronstaff: 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Mtcheeeew!
I have seen stupidity, yours deserve a price.. What concerns CAN with any political affiliation.... I wonder how much you're been paid to come online and exhibit your ignorance and fool your lineage...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets CAN Members At The State House, Abuja by femo122: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma / Edo APC Crisis: Obaseki Rejects Ganduje Committee, Backs Buhari's Reconciliation / Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.