Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Before And After Photos Of Celebrities(Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Before And After Photos Of Celebrities(Pictures) (2223 Views)

Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery / 30 Funny Nigerian Celebrities Pictures That Will Make You Laugh / Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before And After Photos Of Celebrities(Pictures) by Ayblaize(m): 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
1) Ay

2)Davido

3)Donjazzy

4) Tuface

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbSDTdpBmu7/

cc fybestboi lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Before And After Photos Of Celebrities(Pictures) by Ayblaize(m): 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
5)Funke Akindele

6)Tiwa Savage

7)Basketmouth

8 ) Genevieve

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbSDP_zBDD5/

Re: Before And After Photos Of Celebrities(Pictures) by Ayblaize(m): 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
9)Patoranking

10)Bobrisky

11)Mercy Johnson

12)Wizkid

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbSDNn2hAZ9/

Re: Before And After Photos Of Celebrities(Pictures) by Ayblaize(m): 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
13)Olamide

14)Phyno

15)Psquare

16)Diamond platnumz

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbSC4lkBJpZ/

17)Flavour

18)Tonto Dike

19)Rita Dominic

20)IgoDie

Re: Before And After Photos Of Celebrities(Pictures) by Ayblaize(m): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
21)Seyi Law

22)Bovi

23)Dayo Amusan

24)Omotola

Re: Before And After Photos Of Celebrities(Pictures) by Ayblaize(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
25)Ice prince

26)Timaya

27)Cynthia Morgan

28)Reekado Banks

Re: Before And After Photos Of Celebrities(Pictures) by Ayblaize(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
29)Korede Bello

30)Dr Sid

31)Ramsey Noah

32)Yvonne Jegede

Re: Before And After Photos Of Celebrities(Pictures) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
Re: Before And After Photos Of Celebrities(Pictures) by Emekayoung(m): 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
Wonderful. Quite impressive.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Celebrities(Pictures) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
flavor resemble boy boy

I go dye looks like a confirmed jackophite

why wizzy nor get spaced teeth in his throwback pic undecided

basketmouth reminds me of my dad when he was young, the resemblance is uncanny

Korade Bello the guy that went to my school, shebi you've refused to pick my calls na? there is God.

Mercy, Rita, Funke and Genevieve my school mothers back in the days, I'll never forget how you guys always protected me from the most notorious bully Tiwa.

Omotola please when next you come visiting please bring that my iPhone X charger the one I used black tape to wrap the adapter.

Oh Tuface, I'll never forget the love we once shared. I remember when I took this very photo, brings back old memories.

Patoranking I remember how we used to play with sand when we were six grin

Bovi and Seyi cheesy the two funniest guys ever, I'll never forget how you guys made me laugh.

Davido, Ice and Reekado always coming to my house to watch football with my brothers grin although I'm not a football fanatic whenever you guys were around football suddenly seemed interesting to watch.

Phyno, my love, my heart, my world, my life, my future husband and father of our unborn children, I can't wait for you to come fill this empty bed space.

Peter and Paul the hottest twins I'd ever known and the most talented ones at that. Hope my cousins are doing great smiley

Bobrisky we never really talked that much.

Olamide my ex-bf, well I'm now into your best friend who's a better man than you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of Celebrities(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 11, 2017
Nobody is ugly Get rich of die trying
Re: Before And After Photos Of Celebrities(Pictures) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:41am On Nov 11, 2017
But OP Tiwa’s own Dey recent na. Dah was during her marriage ish.

So celebrities n you include Bobrisky

Re: Before And After Photos Of Celebrities(Pictures) by Ishilove: 4:30am On Nov 11, 2017
Ayblaize:
9)Patoranking

10)Bobrisky

11)Mercy Johnson

12)Wizkid

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbSDNn2hAZ9/
Bobrisky is an aberration; one of the sad indicators of a morally degenerating society where what is abnormal has now become normal. How he even became so popular baffles me.

Why are we even giving these abominable cross dressers the time of the day? Nobody should tell me to 'live and let live' because it is that nonsense that is giving the idiots the boldness and temerity to rub their perversions in our faces and encourage other sick people to display their sickness.

*spits violently*
Re: Before And After Photos Of Celebrities(Pictures) by Ayblaize(m): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2017
It's throwback Thursday mods
Mynd44
Re: Before And After Photos Of Celebrities(Pictures) by rhelis: 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
Who say money no good? what a transformation.
Experience much fun while shopping online at affordable price, plus you can bargain your price online
visit https://rhelis.com
Hurry Now!!
Re: Before And After Photos Of Celebrities(Pictures) by joseo: 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
money is good

(1) (Reply)

Between Apostle Suleman And Ebuka, Who Rocked The Agbada Best? / Hushpuppi Words My Mama And Papa And Me Suffered. Common Typhoid Kill My Sister / Cristiano Ronaldo Engagement Ring Vs Davido's Porsche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.