Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido (30651 Views)

2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency / 2023: Are Atiku, Tinubu In Secret Moves To Float 3rd Force? / "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by madridguy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
What do you mean?

onatisi:

dis guy sef , e be like say buhari dey pay you salary to be on nairaland grin grin
Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by StankovicEgeni(m): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
I could recollect how many-a-Nigerian thronged the streets and voted en mass for PMB in the 2015 elections and no sooner had he won than he turned a dictator in a democratic government, assenting policies that are toxic to those who gleefully gave him their mandate in the face of their plight... You don't bite the hands that fed you ! But No, he bit the hands that fed him,calling them FOOLS to their faces . Pathetic !
Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by deji17: 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Former governor of Jigawa state and presidential aspirant, Sule Lamido has revealed that president Muhammadu Buhari has been dumped by two leading members of the ruling APC, ex-vice president, Atiku Abubakar and former governor of Lagos, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

According to Lamido, the president is now left with his 'tiny' CPC members having lost the total support of those that brought him to power in 2015. He told Sun;

“That is my business if they endorse him or if he runs? Buhari came from a very small party called the CPC. Without the influence of the ACN and the governors who left the PDP, there was no way he would have won because he came from a very tiny party. If those who came together to make him what he is, are no longer in the party, then he has my sympathy for failing to understand this. Look here, Buhari is no threat to the PDP.

In PDP, we do not give a damn on whoever the APC presents for 2019 because we are more than two-thirds. We know that as a party, we have made some mistakes and we apologise to Nigerians. If the likes of Tinubu and Atiku feel concerned about what is happening in APC and those who were originally in PDP leave, what will become of him? He would only be left with his tiny CPC, I don’t know how he would do it, but that is his problem, not mine. In any case, the Buhari of today is not the Buhari of 2015.

The Buhari of today is fatigued; he is faced with what you call political party management in a democracy. It is not where you give orders; here, you have to build some consensus. You can see he cannot even relate well with the Senate President of his own party.

So, the Buhari of today is not the Buhari of 2015. Before 2015, he was Buhari the puritanical. Buhari, who they saw as the only man at the helm of 20 million people that Nigerians in the APC were ready to surrender their trust, their reasoning, their honour and everything because they are so lazy. Look at what (Professor Itse) Sagay said about the APC. He said they are all thieves."
SOURCE : POLITICSNGR
See propaganda. Atiku is a political prostitute ee all know that.
Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
modelmike7:
Propaganda everywhere.......

As long as we progressives are with our darling President, nothing do PMB.

PMB till 2023.....

I LOVE MY PRESIDENT!!

More like am enjoying my salary cheesy
Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
Iykmann:
Atiku and tinubu have lost millions of naira associating with that failure

Billions.
Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by drmingler(m): 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
Cash Network CPA Verified Account Needed Urgently Contact Me On Whatsapp 07062235480 If You Have
Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by sapele914(m): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
Iykmann:
Atiku and tinubu have lost millions of naira associating with that failure
How much your papa done lose?one bag of rice and 2 gallons of vegetable oil?
Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by sapele914(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2017
aolawale025:
Lamido got that right. Inability to manage by consensus is one of the big failings of this government. In an assembly dominated by its party members they cannot even get their nominees through.
Na true Jona that governed via consensus where is he today?Whether you like it or not President Buhari & APC are in power till earliest 2023,no vacancy in Aso Rock. Osinbajo,Fashola and Amaechi are still moving their belongings to Abuja slowly,they have no plans of going anywhere anytime soon.

It takes 2 to tango and who the cap fits let them wear it,Pdp have had their time,and cannot show anything for 16 years,they are very lucky that APC is tolerating all the propaganda and hate speeches they are spreading.

Lamido should go and answer for all the monies he and his children stole from Jigawa State, Big Barawo trying to change the narratives,no be only president of Nigeria for Lamido why not secretary general also?

We all know most of the senators and reps in the house are pdp members that only jumped unto the Apc and Buhari bandwagon to save their political futures and as the old mafia saying goes never bite from the hand that feeds you,why did dino melaye & Saraki not remain in pdp?because they needed President Buhari and Apc to remain politically relevant.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by GaniuKazeeem(m): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
Pdp has the advantage to win 2019 elections if they able to instill discipline, internal democracy and fight imposition of candidates which led to their defeat in 2015.
Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by Reference(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

Every time someone has a differing opinion from you he's benefiting directly from government.

Don't you have anything more imaginative in that cranium or yours?

What is wrong with his assertion. People only support what they benefit from. So you mean you donot benefit anything from this government yet support it. Then it must be for one or two of the ten plagues released upon this country.... religion and tribal locusts....can you imagine what you are staying...duh
Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by GavelSlam: 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
Reference:

What is wrong with his assertion. People only support what they benefit from. So you mean you donot benefit anything from this government yet support it. Then it must be for one or two of the ten plagues released upon this country.... religion and tribal locusts....can you imagine what you are staying...duh

Directly is the watchword that's why you lot fail exams
Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by Iykmann(m): 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
Go Bleep ya mom boy
Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by Iykmann(m): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
sapele914:
How much your papa done lose?one bag of rice and 2 gallons of vegetable oil?
Go tell that to your mother, if you have one.
Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by Praktikals(m): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
lofty900:
im sure majority of nigerians have abandoned him! If we conduct an opinion poll right now we will see what im saying is true in fact lets conduct the poll hit like if u hv abandoned buhari and hit share if u havent
I fit bet my left testicle say na baba till 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by billyG(m): 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Former governor of Jigawa state and presidential aspirant, Sule Lamido has revealed that president Muhammadu Buhari has been dumped by two leading members of the ruling APC, ex-vice president, Atiku Abubakar and former governor of Lagos, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

According to Lamido, the president is now left with his 'tiny' CPC members having lost the total support of those that brought him to power in 2015. He told Sun;

“That is my business if they endorse him or if he runs? Buhari came from a very small party called the CPC. Without the influence of the ACN and the governors who left the PDP, there was no way he would have won because he came from a very tiny party. If those who came together to make him what he is, are no longer in the party, then he has my sympathy for failing to understand this. Look here, Buhari is no threat to the PDP.

In PDP, we do not give a damn on whoever the APC presents for 2019 because we are more than two-thirds. We know that as a party, we have made some mistakes and we apologise to Nigerians. If the likes of Tinubu and Atiku feel concerned about what is happening in APC and those who were originally in PDP leave, what will become of him? He would only be left with his tiny CPC, I don’t know how he would do it, but that is his problem, not mine. In any case, the Buhari of today is not the Buhari of 2015.

The Buhari of today is fatigued; he is faced with what you call political party management in a democracy. It is not where you give orders; here, you have to build some consensus. You can see he cannot even relate well with the Senate President of his own party.

So, the Buhari of today is not the Buhari of 2015. Before 2015, he was Buhari the puritanical. Buhari, who they saw as the only man at the helm of 20 million people that Nigerians in the APC were ready to surrender their trust, their reasoning, their honour and everything because they are so lazy. Look at what (Professor Itse) Sagay said about the APC. He said they are all thieves."
SOURCE : POLITICSNGR
Look lamido u only hav 1 vote,so are atiku & tinubu,if buhari can gather 11m votes in 2011 with his 4mnths old CPC dem fear him if he started working well frm today he will b more popular than 2015.party is nothing it is voters that count.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by spartacus11(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
This is BAAAAAD GREAT NEWS!!!!

Let us Why spread the “cancer” of CHANGE?
Make dem die with Buhari jor!!!! cry
I go attend ur funeral
Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by Deo1986(m): 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
Someone is forgetting that Buhari holds the yam and the knife!
Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by sapele914(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
Iykmann:
Go tell that to your mother, if you have one.
No vex,I did not know it will pain you like this bt next time learn to think before you spit thrash.
Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by CioAngels(f): 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
This is where his trusted cabal lead him to, now, the cabal will abscond too. What a bad food the cabals cooked for the president, very.
Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by CioAngels(f): 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
Where are his trusted cabals? What a shame, that you had to put your evil friends and relative before the nation entrusted to you. The cabal, who knows, might abandon you too.
Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by sirley(m): 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
whether atiku, tinubu or whatever, We the masses have total confidence in PMB, n we r ready to vote him if he decide to run again... ..PMB ride on till 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by cytell56: 11:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
modelmike7:
Propaganda everywhere.......

As long as we progressives are with our darling President, nothing do PMB.

PMB till 2023.....

I LOVE MY PRESIDENT!!

Its either dem dey deceive you abi na you dey deceive yourself!!!
Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by goshee: 12:08am On Nov 12, 2017
madridguy:
If God be for you

God Almighty is with Sai Baba

Progressive Nigerians are also with Abu Zahra
this guy of a thing I felt it's time you pretend to have sense
Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by goshee: 12:13am On Nov 12, 2017
Adminisher:
Buhari was made Presidential candidate because of a base of12 million votes as a candidate of a "small party called CPC" .
That base is now 30 million and covers the core north, middle belt, 65% of SW and surprisingly now includes Ebonyi, Edo, Ondo et.c

You can stay on the Internet and postulate using the old rigging and vote allocation practicess that makes unknown Abuja based people NASS members and governors. You would be deceiving yourselves.

Farmers, teachers, bus drivers, taxi drivers and road side traders hold the true elective power and they are not on Nairaland.
are you saying that you haven't realised your mistake of enthroning Mr integrity? I only commend the teachers that taught you cus it is a big work making you understand something lolsss
Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by wink2015(m): 6:47am On Nov 12, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari caused his problem with the south west, if he had accepted RESTRUCTURING a cardinal demand of the south west or even devolution of powers from federal to state. He would have made political gains in the south west and the rest of the south south, south east and middle belt.

Infact, the south west felt betrayed that RESTRUCTURING that was in their manifesto was brush aside by Buhari and till this moment Buhari do not see the need to open the national conference report for full implementation of the decision of that 2015 report.

Buhari popularity has reduced and we all know now that Buhari is a die hard hausa fulani jihadist, who believe that southern wealth also belong to the north.

But before God and Man come 2019, Buhari will be history as he does not stand the political fire power of the likes of Abubakar Atiku who is more popular in the southern part of Nigeria.

Let us be watching the political game as things unfold.
Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by shaklisco(m): 8:18am On Nov 12, 2017
Adminisher:
Buhari was made Presidential candidate because of a base of12 million votes as a candidate of a "small party called CPC" .
That base is now 30 million and covers the core north, middle belt, 65% of SW and surprisingly now includes Ebonyi, Edo, Ondo et.c

You can stay on the Internet and postulate using the old rigging and vote allocation practicess that makes unknown Abuja based people NASS members and governors. You would be deceiving yourselves.

Farmers, teachers, bus drivers, taxi drivers and road side traders hold the true elective power and they are not on Nairaland.
yes they may not be on social media,but wht about there son,daughter's and relatives,if some one in your family is going astray I believe you will call he or she back.
Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by Lecturerbaba(m): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2017
most useless president Nigeria had ever
Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by Lecturerbaba(m): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2017
Most useless president ever
Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by UDERE49: 9:55am On Nov 12, 2017
BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY.. WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME

Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by Eedris63(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2017
UDERE49:
BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY.. WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME

U BE SCAMMER ABEG CARRY UR TIN AND GO WE ARE NOT INTERESTED
Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by AngryRebel: 7:25am On Nov 14, 2017
sirley:
whether atiku, tinubu or whatever, We the masses have total confidence in PMB, n we r ready to vote him if he decide to run again... ..PMB ride on till 2023
If u like don't wake up from that ur zombie dream. We don't care.
Re: 2019 Elections: Atiku, Tinubu Have Abandoned Buhari - Sule Lamido by KanwuliaExtra: 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
spartacus11:

I go attend ur funeral

While you live a loooooooog and miserable life to bury all your family members YOUNGER than you(anything related to you) plus all other surviving EXTENDED relatives IN YOUR BLOOD LINE(from both your mother’s and father’s lineage) till no one can bury you or attend your funeral.

All living things related to you and younger than you must wither away miserably even in the afterlife, while you bury them all and die wretchedly ALONE.

Amen. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Peter Obi At Holy Ghost Adoration Ministry's Cross Over Night / Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). / Senate Asks Multichoice To Introduce Pay-Per-View Packages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.