Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Mc Galaxy Shares Loved-up Picture Of Himself And His New Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mc Galaxy Shares Loved-up Picture Of Himself And His New Lover (422 Views)

Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / Bobrisky Blasts MC Galaxy For "Turning Ex-Gateman Jacob Against Him" (Photos) / MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mc Galaxy Shares Loved-up Picture Of Himself And His New Lover by rhonard(m): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2017
The singer took to social media to share a picture of him and his lover sharing a kiss. Mc galaxy who recently revealed that he had feelings for Laura Ikeji but couldn't date her because she already had someone in her life. He claimed that both of them are still best of friends despite her being married. He thanked her for her advice in the post he shared showing his new lover.

n his post on Instagram, he wrote; Love is like pregnancy, you can hide it for a while but as it grows, it becomes very evident! Guys say hi to my baby ❤️and help me say thank you to my bestie @lauraikeji for all d advice ��

see photos below

Re: Mc Galaxy Shares Loved-up Picture Of Himself And His New Lover by princeemmma(m): 11:59am On Nov 11, 2017
another Vaseline crew member

Re: Mc Galaxy Shares Loved-up Picture Of Himself And His New Lover by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:59am On Nov 11, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Isn’t A Dancehall Artiste, He Should Still Be Selling Plantain Chips / The Biggest Duo Ever In Africa’ Peter Okoye Celebrates Himself And His Twin Brot / Burna Boy's Manager Paraded By Lagos Police Commander With Armed Robbers (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.