Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" (39005 Views)

Ifa Doesn't Pick Yoruba Kings, Only Governors Do - Oluwo Of Iwo / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by essohjay1(m): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2017
This king won't stop amazing me.
He said same at the last convocation of Bowen University where he wished that all the bad things destined to happen to the graduands should befall him.
Something tells me the wish or let me say curse is being diverted to other people or person.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by ariklawani(f): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
[quote author=AntiWailer post=62283211]

You are a m0r0n.[/quot
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by ariklawani(f): 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
Banky can die and go to hell,i don't give a Bleep about him after all he is a third class musician.
Although he is my yoruba brother that has oblong shapeless head.
I am funmi the bueatiful yoruba muslim girl from no man's land LAGOS
Chai,the heart of man is wicked. bet y,
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by tmlewin13(m): 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
ode leleyii sha

fumiswtpusytwo:
Banky can die and go to hell,i don't give a Bleep about him after all he is a third class musician.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by Skmoda360(m): 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
[quote author=SnakeXenzia post=62283232][/quote]
she was looking for attention and she got one.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by enigmaticlion: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
i want to fucck your sweet pussy. Dm me
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by Nickymezor(f): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
Hmmmmm, WORDS are indeed powerful. It's alright.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by Dlapezzi(m): 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ode
fumiswtpusytwo:
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by babamoha(m): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
That Ur statement or comment is too harsh to a fellow humanbeing.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by Ever8054: 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
because he didn't notice you abi??!!!

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by teebankz10(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
you shall know no peace for saying those shii....

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by Adebowale89(m): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

you this runaway eastern girl. your obsessed of being a Yoruba by fire by force really do amaze me cheesy

is it disgusting to be associated with your own kinsmen or could it be a form of vendetta?

you need to correct a lots of things about yourself, toning down your stupidity and your hardened erroneous spelling
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by 1metre: 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
I don't know how much alive you are
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
Adebowale89:

you this runaway eastern girl. your obsessed of being a Yoruba by fire by force really do amaze me cheesy

is it disgusting to be associated with your own kinsmen or could it be a form of vendetta?

you need to correct a lots of things about yourself, toning down your stupidity and your hardened erroneous spelling
But will that make you to stop asking me out and begging to Suck me.
I am proud to be an omuoluabi from no man's land lagos.and soon I will be fighting for oduduwa republic while your type sits at home as an online warrior.while we yoruba women do the fighting.
Allah bless oduduwa republic.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by kikiwendy(f): 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
And you say you have sense... Smh
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by Tobycharles: 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

Still finding it very hard to believe u r indeed BEAUTIFUL with that spelling

Cos someone in possession of such won't be this callous n uncultured
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by Adebowale89(m): 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

But will that make you to stop asking me out and begging to Suck me.
I am proud to be an omuoluabi from no man's land lagos.and soon I will be fighting for oduduwa republic while your type sits at home as an online warrior.while we yoruba women do the fighting.
Allah bless oduduwa republic.

when would u recover your lost senses Nne? stop forming what's not? what fight u dey fight mumu, is there any war in sw?

no sane Yoruba girl will come out publicly to advertise her dignity shamelessly on public forum hence stop your impostor
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
May dey (cancer patients) come see us @ Nnendu Herbal Center. 2 Lewu Street, Agege. (07067916243). And cancer will be old story.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by OtemSapien: 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
InsideOut247:
@InsideOutBlog

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6240640_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

Iwo king Has decrees that all the things making BankyW battle cancer, should come and afflict him instead

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/iwo-king-has-decrees-that-all-things.html
Cancer is not a spiritual disease.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by OtemSapien: 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
angry
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by Coldfeet(f): 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2017

....amen to the prayer kabiesi! even the dormant Cancer cells should arise and locate you sir.

cancer leave banky alone mbok somebody more willing to accommodate you is praying you come to him.

smh
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by hareskay(m): 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
You needn't reveal your religion, as you are a disgrace to the Muslims.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by SojiCash(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
dapsoneh:
Olori don give baba the REAL JANJA from JAMAICA....... BomBAH!!!
Correct
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by Owodiran1(m): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
and you are a muslim proud of yourself for posting this. Make i just waka pass
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by Wheezdom(m): 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
Coldfeet:

....amen to the prayer kabiesi! even the dormant Cancer cells should arise and locate you sir.

cancer leave banky alone mbok somebody more willing to accommodate you is praying you come to him.

smh
bae cn we knw our selves

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by r2beez(m): 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

Ure a foolish man OKORO ipod

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by BrytSky: 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
spell ur "beautiful" correctly
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
AntiWailer:

You are a m0r0n.

No be small one o
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by goldedprince: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
Don't forget to mention that you got a stanking pucci
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by goldedprince: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
Sijo01:

Seriously? From a lady? embarassed
That's a homo, new profile, sounds like a home seeking attention
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
goldedprince:

Don't forget to mention that you got a stanking pucci
Yeah I hardly wash my pant and my pucci stiinks and I am not ashamed of it.
I am also proud to be a yoruba girl and a muslim from no man's land lagos.
Are you satisfied noW

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo: "Banky W Cancer Should Come And Afflict Me" by goldedprince: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

Yeah I hardly wash my pant and my pucci stiinks and I am not ashamed of it.
I am also proud to be a yoruba girl and a muslim from no man's land lagos.
Are you satisfied noW
Guy shut the fork up Abeg.
What do you idiots gain from pretending to be girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) / Photos From Ooni Of Ife's Wedding Thanksgiving Ceremony / What You Need To Know About Ikwerre People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.