Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

If I Could Be Born Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If I Could Be Born Again (926 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Could Be Born Again by oluebubeneo(f): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
If I could be born again, I will choose to be born in a non-religious and non-spiritual home. I don't call myself an atheist. I don't know if I still care about the whole supernatural existence or not. I've been dealt a heavy blow by religion, spirituality and all that. Yeah, religion might have favoured some people or many people, ion know, but for me, spirituality, religion and all that have caused me too much fear... terror even. I have experienced mental torture in terrible forms. Breaking free from these beliefs is not easy even though I have been through so much pain because of them. Likely because most of these beliefs have a lot to do with a very strong emotion.... fear. I know some people might judge and jump into conclusions. If it hasn't happened to you, you won't understand. I don't want to say I hate religion or spirituality. Lemme just say, I don't want to care about them anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Could Be Born Again by Ajoboss(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
Your life
Your problem

1 Like

Re: If I Could Be Born Again by oluebubeneo(f): 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ajoboss:
Your life Your problem
Yeah...never said it was yours

1 Like

Re: If I Could Be Born Again by Ajoboss(m): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
oluebubeneo:
Yeah...never said it was yours
lol..someone cannot play with u grin
Re: If I Could Be Born Again by Hier(m): 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
oluebubeneo:
If I could be born again, I will choose to be born in a non-religious and non-spiritual home. I don't call myself an atheist. I don't know if I still care about the whole supernatural existence or not. I've been dealt a heavy blow by religion, spirituality and all that. Yeah, religion might have favoured some people or many people, ion know, but for me, spirituality, religion and all that have caused me too much fear... terror even. I have experienced mental torture in terrible forms. Breaking free from these beliefs is not easy even though I have been through so much pain because of them. Likely because most of these beliefs have a lot to do with a very strong emotion.... fear. I know some people might judge and jump into conclusions. If it hasn't happened to you, you won't understand. I don't want to say I hate religion or spirituality. Lemme just say, I don't want to care about them anymore.

Okay, you spoke many parables here

Second, what was the cause or source of fear

You spoke about Spirituality, which form of spirituality, under which religion?

Please clarify the above, let's start with that.
Re: If I Could Be Born Again by oluebubeneo(f): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
Hier:

Okay, you spoke many parables here

Second, what was the cause or source of fear

You spoke about Spirituality, which form of spirituality, under which religion?

Please clarify the above, let's start with that.
I can't really put the experience into words. It's terrible. It could be all in my head because it has a lot to do with my thoughts. I am pulling through though. Just thought letting out a little will be fine. Someone going through that might see that post and know that he/she is not alone cause this experience is so weird one might feel he/she is alone.
Re: If I Could Be Born Again by Hier(m): 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
oluebubeneo:
I can't really put the experience into words. It's terrible. It could be all in my head because it has a lot to do with my thoughts. I am pulling through though. Just thought letting out a little will be fine. Someone going through that might see that post and know that he/she is not alone cause this experience is so weird one might feel he/she is alone.

lemme ask, you spoke about spiritism, under which religion

does it have anything to do with Christianity, cause most Christians are viewing the thread and might refuse the spiritual side of Christianity, so was your experience under Christianity.
Re: If I Could Be Born Again by OtemSapien: 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
OP, forget your past and /move on. All gods of religion are currently conquered and held in spiritual cage. Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda, Enlil, Eshu, Mazda, Gaol, Zeus and thousands of gods who are enjoying watching humanity do crazy stuffs because of religion are currently held captive in a spiritual cage so that many people, including you could lose their religion and become thinkers. See what the DOCTUFOS of truth reveals about this current era of losing religion:

Doctufos: Otem Erectus 226:13-30

13. And Otem saw how all gods of religion gather and say, we shall not let humanity and dwellers of the earth have rest of mind. And Allah said, I cannot let go my impact upon the earth.
14. Now many homos who died religious had been made the same with the gods. And they had almost equal powers with the gods. And they said also, the religion which we practise on earth must not be defeated.
15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. And Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. And Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. And their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? And they said, we are ready.
18. And the battle began.
19. And Otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. And there were vacuums, but only Otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. And when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums, they were not seen anymore.
21. And Otem awoke. And his pupils had broken the door of his house when he did not appear in the school that day. And they had done many things to revive him.
22. And Otem said, I saw all the things which you do to my body to rescue me. Why do you sit on my chest and blew my nose? Why do you disturb my sweet sleep? For the words which are made flesh are currently being conquered.
23. And henceforth, all sacred texts shall be seen as the things useful for refuse dump. And they shall lose the powers behind them, because all gods who insist on continual deception of the world through their threatening and motivational books are currently being held captive in vacuums.
24. Now for a space of three months, Otem continually saw how the gods stepped into vacuums and were not seen anymore.
25. Now when eighty-nine days was complete, the gods of findings began to carry the vacuums in their hands, dumping them into a larger vacuum. For the vacuums began to become visible when they had carried them. And they dumped more than two hundred and fifty nine thousand vacuums into a larger one.
26. And they said, Otem of truth, we have overcome the gods by vacuums, so go and make known all the things which you have seen. For we imagined the vacuums with our thoughts for the capture of the gods who are antihumans.
27. And in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. And focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.
28. And a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. And the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.
29. Now Otem, we have done our own part, therefore go and do your part also. Be not lazy in the compilation and interpretation of the texts of histories which we have given to you.
30. And we shall breathe life into the history which you shall write and it shall live on in the minds of the people, rather than religious texts. And humanity shall begin to use their own brains, worshipping no god while they do good to themselves.
Re: If I Could Be Born Again by Akin1212(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2017
Seems to me like you have made a good choice. It's all bullshit.
Re: If I Could Be Born Again by hopefulLandlord: 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
Akin1212:
agreed!
Re: If I Could Be Born Again by CAPSLOCKED: 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
Akin1212:

AGREED!
Re: If I Could Be Born Again by Lec25(m): 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
oluebubeneo:
My sister same here what i truely saw i can explaine it in word some time i wish i never ventute in to that so call spirituality right now i think i am losing it. i just wish i never exist cause my existance trouble me
Re: If I Could Be Born Again by oluebubeneo(f): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Lec25:
My sister same here what i truely saw i can explaine it in word some time i wish i never ventute in to that so call spirituality right now i think i am losing it. i just wish i never exist cause my existance trouble me

Have you talked to anyone about it?
Re: If I Could Be Born Again by Lec25(m): 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
oluebubeneo:

Have you talked to anyone about it?
No initially the whole the look as if am going to be a preacher bt i dnt know what went wrong bt joke apart my dead was reveale to me i still remember where they took me away is is long story sha i just wish i will recover from the whole thing
Re: If I Could Be Born Again by oluebubeneo(f): 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
Lec25:
No initially the whole the look as if am going to be a preacher bt i dnt know what went wrong bt joke apart my dead was reveale to me i still remember where they took me away is is long story sha i just wish i will recover from the whole thing

I think you should undergo therapy. please do see a psychiatrist if you can.
Re: If I Could Be Born Again by Lec25(m): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
oluebubeneo:

I think you should undergo therapy. please do see a psychiatrist if you can.
Are you a christian?
Re: If I Could Be Born Again by oluebubeneo(f): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2017
Lec25:
Are you a christian?
No
Re: If I Could Be Born Again by Lec25(m): 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
oluebubeneo:
No
you might not understand the point I'm trying to make but I will be glad to learn from your experience
Re: If I Could Be Born Again by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
oluebubeneo:

Hmm
Re: If I Could Be Born Again by UnchangeableGod: 9:18am On Jan 06, 2018
oluebubeneo:
Sir, I think I understand your plight. I was once in your shoe. Unfortunately, religion or 'spirituality' has never helped anyone. All you need is Christ. The more religious or spiritual without Christ, the more confused you become. I was once like you until I had a personal encounter with the Saviour. I see that some people are 'preaching' to you to become ungodly, irreligious and carefree like them. Well, you have a choice sir. However I humbly recommend you choose Christ. Repent and turn away from your sins and accept Christ Jesus into your heart. As you sincerely do, all your doubts, puzzles and confusions will be cleared and solved. Your life will also have a meaning and your life will experience peace from the Prince of peace. You may also choose to attend any of the Bible Studies handled by servants of God like pastor W.F Kumuyi. God bless you.
Re: If I Could Be Born Again by oluebubeneo(f): 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
Sir, I think I understand your plight. I was once in your shoe. Unfortunately, religion or 'spirituality' has never helped anyone. All you need is Christ. The more religious or spiritual without Christ, the more confused you become. I was once like you until I had a personal encounter with the Saviour. I see that some people are 'preaching' to you to become ungodly, irreligious and carefree like them. Well, you have a choice sir. However I humbly recommend you choose Christ. Repent and turn away from your sins and accept Christ Jesus into your heart. As you sincerely do, all your doubts, puzzles and confusions will be cleared and solved. Your life will also have a meaning and your life will experience peace from the Prince of peace. You may also choose to attend any of the Bible Studies handled by servants of God like pastor W.F Kumuyi. God bless you.

Thanks for your contribution. I'm not a sir though.
Re: If I Could Be Born Again by UnchangeableGod: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
oluebubeneo:

You are welcome ma. May God help us to get all our questions answered I J N, Amen.
Re: If I Could Be Born Again by blessedvisky(m): 12:58am On Mar 01, 2018
oluebubeneo:

You are an agnostic. I've had distasteful experience with religion b4. It made me realize that most religious people practice what their own books teach in secret or disguise but will condemn and tear down those who are open with theirs. Stay strong

(1) (Reply)

Posting Of Open Heaven Devotional, Now Illegal / Yes Judas Iscariot Deserve The Blamed For Betraying Jesus / I Love Marijuana And I'm Confused, Help Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 206
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.