Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,647 members, 7,958,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed (42334 Views)

Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen / 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River / David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by asawanathegreat(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
They don't deserve to live

1 Like

Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by Sijo01(f): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
Busted cheesy grin
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by Adaumunocha(f): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
They probably decided to murder them rather than take them back to their over populated holding cells.

May karma continue to catch dem kidnappers
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by Israeljones(m): 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
these people are shot and killed after the arrest have been made....
But on the other hand, Are the police that dumb to allow the pictures being taken, when they know it could expose them if in truth they had killed these people after they were apprehended.. . i just wonder why the IG or any person of important interest not saying anything or investigating this incident b4 the media would lead the public astray

2 Likes

Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
Why kill them, I mean what did they gain by killing unarmed people,SARS are really psychotic and this is sadism on a whole new level.You think these Police men are safe to cohabit witt, they are not safe and are a danger to everyone around them.in civilised societies if a police man kills he has to go into therapy because its a traumatic event. The next government needs to purge the whole police force,they have become a danger to Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
JamesReacher:
Story, they had it coming!!! I'm happy they are in the dust

Any of those people there could easily be innocent. This is the Nigerian police here. Apart from the fact no civilized society allows policemen deliver judgement and execution, our police are far too incompetent to be trusted to properly investigate a case.
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by Gwazah(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
SnakeXenzia:
These SARS people are devils cry
This is the problem we are having in the country, people are supporting criminals more than it supposed to be. This same people will be taken to court but at the end u will see them on the street. It maybe bad killing them like that but u dont have to support them and scared the police when next.

1 Like

Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
The most important foundation for a just society is rule of law. If we decide that death is the rightful punishment for kidnappers we should enshrine it in our laws, try the culprits in court, and execute them when found guilty.

There is no justification for this. Some of the SARS officers running amok on our streets are no better than the kidnappers.

Has anyone considered the idea that the suspects may have been killed to preempt the unmasking of their collaborators inside the security agencies ? Anything is possible. If DSP Iyamu had gotten to his partners Anini and Osunbor before the IG's special team, he might have executed them extra-judicially and covered his tracks.

Too many things are wrong with Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by danthamccoy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
This country sha.
I don't feel an iota of pity for them if they were actually guilty but that's the thing. How do you know if they were guilty or if they were ALL guilty if things do not follow the right process?
What separates the NPF from barbarians or this from jungle justice? I'd totally understand if it were a shootout but this...
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by itsandi(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
Hmmm, our system sha sad
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by thotianna: 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2017
If you check now you will see that those people killed were random innocent folk that police picked up and framed then proceeded to shoot them so they will not be able to talk or declare innocence.
After all they were 'suspected' kidnappers. No court trial or concrete evidence had proved they were guilty.

They might also be guilty though. I just don't trust Nigerian police at all. Very corrupt and evil set of people.

4 Likes

Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by brightnelly(f): 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
Only the men were EXTRAJUDICIOUSLY KILLED undecided what about the two ladies? cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by osuofia2(m): 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2017
Those of you saying rubbish..wait till your family is kidnapped then come here and repeat the nonsense... Thumbs up SARS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by Jobabori(m): 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
The policemen involved here must be investigated and brought to justice. No one appointed them judge, jury and executioners.
If they are kidnapers, law of moses should apply. No iota of sympathy for kidnappers. Do they respect any rule of law while kidnapping?. Jungle justice or extra judicial killing is the best for this kind of crime.

5 Likes

Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by xdos(m): 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
That was How Evans was caught, arrested and released later by some powerful being within the police force.
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by Gwazah(m): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
ehie:
Why kill them, I mean what did they gain by killing unarmed people,SARS are really psychotic and the next government needs to purge the while police force
Who told u they were unarmed?
This are the same people supporting Evans after sending so many souls into grave and making so many families miserable

3 Likes

Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by JamesReacher(m): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Any of those people there could easily be innocent. This is the Nigerian police here. Apart from the fact no civilized society allows policemen deliver judgement and execution, our police are far too incompetent to be trusted to properly investigate a case.
They could be innocent and they could be guilty . Justice system is bleeped up anyway, not reliable. Let them die

2 Likes

Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by Memories12411: 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
Who knows if there was gun battle and some were killed at the scene? Don't witness with your mouth what your eyes have not seen.

1 Like

Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
The only problem I have with this is that an innocent person might be mistaken just walking innocently along where such crime scene take place,so I will advice they do thorough investigation and charge them to court and if found guilty they could be given death penalty .I support death penalty but only if properly investigated

2 Likes

Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by davillian(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
Israeljones:
these people are shot and killed after the arrest have been made....
But on the other hand, Are the police that dumb to allow the pictures being taken, when they know it could expose them if in truth they had killed these people after they were apprehended.. . i just wonder why the IG or any person of important interest not saying anything or investigating this incident b4 the media would lead the public astray
Wait u think NPF get sense?
Especially SARS.

1 Like

Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
Damn!
What happened to the girls?
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by thotianna: 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
davillian:
NPF very useless set of people.
They think this will scare other kidnappers.
It's only gonna make them more brutal.

other heartless kidnappers like them will also get shot and killed.
No matter how brutal they get all kidnappers will one day die miserable deaths like mere chickens.

3 Likes

Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by Teobaba(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
What is wrong if kidnappers were killed by police in any form. Let us stop supporting crime in the name of Human right. Kudos Nigerian police.

1 Like

Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by ernieboy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
TEAMvido:
this is what we want in 9ja
and do u have any evidence that these people are guilty apart from the claim by the police that they are kidnappers? do u know how many innocent people killed extra judicially by the police? I recall a case sometime ago of a uniben student who was killed by the police and they claimed he was a robber. but for the tenacity of the victim's family the truth would never have come to light.

3 Likes

Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by danthamccoy(m): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
Gwazah:

This is the problem we are having in the country, people are supporting criminals more than it supposed to be. This same people will be taken to court but at the end u will see them on the street. It maybe bad killing them like that but u dont have to support them and scared the police when next.
How did he support them? Also, can you stake your life and all your property on all of those guys guilty? Think about it? Can you? If you are not 100% sure of your answer to that question then you have to admit that due process is the way to go. It is what makes us civilised.

2 Likes

Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
MrTeeo:
Kill them all. If one of them kidnaps your family you would change your views

Smh.
Efcc
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
Gwazah:

Who told u they were unarmed?
This are the same people supporting Evans after sending so many souls into grave and making so many families miserable
please show me the arms. and show me evidence that they were involved in a duel with the police.

In just another thread, some one was commenting how SARS kept a grandfather who was a retired doctor, the mans wife and a months old baby under the sun for six hours, the baby had to be immunised and SARS branded the old man and wife kidnappers even hitting the man with the butt of a gun, is that is how sane people behave,
the man offered to take them to the mother but they refused, eventually the baby died today.
if you aren't mad is that how a sane society behaves.
these people have run amok among the populace and I feel like the body count of innocents could run in hundreds of thousands. they aren't sane at all

5 Likes

Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by Johnayoola(m): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
davit:
Whichever way, these are bad guys and are gone already! Case closed.
wrong,yes they might be d bad guys but i believe there's more to this story ,either names 've be mention n they 're only trying to cover tracks,don't be suprise a top politician might be involve in this whole situation

2 Likes

Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by davillian(m): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2017
Gwazah:

I don't care what ever offence they committed it is not right for the police to execute them after arrest.
When we see something wrong we should all condemn it.

Now ask yourself these questions
1) why do we have the judiciary
2) why do we have the Constitution and law.

3 Likes

Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by SirdeKay: 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
Expect the police to change their story: Yes the suspected kidnappers were caught alive, but they were shot dead while trying to escape from police custody.

1 Like

Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by madecity(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
deflover:
This is so wrong...the police men who committed this crime should be charged for murder
You ve the suspect in custody
You ve no right to kill them
Only the law can pronounce death and it will be done by the state and not the police

When they called them the worst police force in the world they came out saying the report is wrong
Now what will you call this..
The useless SARS always take laws into thier hands
They are in trouble for this one
They shouldn't ve allowed cameras of them alive if the plan was to kill them
The police spoke man will only say what these idiots wrote as thier report
So I really won't blame him. cry
No wori save all dis long sermon for wen dem kidnap u,hu kws sef weda na ur potential kidnappers God save u frm.come hre dey yarn rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by JuanDeDios: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
Jagermeister:
NwaAmaikpe said this in the prequel topic. I wonder how he knows these things; intelligent fella.

How do you decide deep within you to become a kidnapper and cause brutal pain to other families.

I checked and compared with the prequel thread and Damn!!! It was really the exact same guys; caught alive and murdered without mercy (not like they deserve any).

They were caught, taken into custody, had their valuables taken, photographed (not for the media), led out into the gallows gestapo-style and BOOM! They are gone. This is gangster. I could see their faces while alive oblivious of their impending end. I felt a twitch as a human being.

In the end, they should have been arraigned since they've been caught already. Except offcourse, the captors lost a colleague or two during the raid, then they MAY have a permissible quote for their actions.

However, this is messed up, to say the least.
Really messed up!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Lecturer And His Son Has Died. Photos / Deported Nigerian Drug Dealer Re-arrested In Thailand After Sneaking Back In / Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.