Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed (42332 Views)

Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen / 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River / David Ayele: My Kidnappers Were Given N3M To Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by airminem(f): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
Lawlessness
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by lastchild: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
richeeyo:
I don't see any wickedness here
Let kill evil from our lands
how are you sure that these are the kidnappers?

Nigerian Police has been corrupt since 1914,they might have lost the real kidnappers and had to kill these ones so that government will credit them for working

If these guys are kidnappers why didn't they allow court to sentence them, na dem know wetin dem dey hide

2 Likes

Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by MrTeeo: 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
daylyt:

Smh.
Efcc

Baba ooooooo
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by DJperdurabo: 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
davillian:
NPF very useless set of people.
They think this will scare other kidnappers.
It's only gonna make them more brutal.

No wahala, they will be killed all the more!

End of story.
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by delugajackson: 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
davillian:

I don't care what ever offence they committed it is not right for the police to execute them after arrest.
When we see something wrong we should all condemn it.

Now ask yourself these questions
1) why do we have the judiciary
2) why do we have the Constitution and law.

Well, its funny that the judiciary is corrupt, and may not always be fair in their judgement. This is Nigeria for crying out loud.

Forget about number 2. The constitution is useless.. They don't have respect for the rule of law.

Infact, the whole system is useless. Nothing works in this country
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by Bullhari007(m): 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
where is that IG of police , yeah Nigeria police are the best in killing unarmed suspects , I don't know how this people close their eyes to sleep after all this blood shed and lies... Nigeria is a curse nation TUFIAKWA
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by Emmadgrt20(m): 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
this is nothing but a jungle justice. If our security operatives will be carrying out jungle justice or taking laws by their hands, how would they want international bodies to be seeing us? this is quite an uncultured act. maybe they have cockroach in their cupboard, probably they don't want the kidnappers to implicate them if not I don't see any reason they should killed kidnappers they caught alive without trial first.
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by nwadiuko1(m): 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
these men could be innocent ......Dead men don't talk
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by millomaniac: 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
richeeyo:

How do you know they are kidnappers? undecided
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by akinszz: 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
richeeyo:
I don't see any wickedness here Let kill evil from our lands
what if they are innocent?
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by Chidex2442(m): 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
those guys that executed them were not SARS officials . they are ACKS (anti cultism and kidnapping squad) Let's get fact before spreading news pls..... I was an eye witness
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by goodnews777: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
If they are truly kidnappers, then they killed themselves . Case closed. Next.
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by 1234onyekwe: 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
gypsey:
you can't judge a criminal by the way or how they look, you see? even me looks like a criminal but i am not.. grin the judgement should be passed by the courts. not by you or me or even the police, the job of the police is to arrest and charge criminals not execute them without trial, because one day they may arrest me or you and claim that we are kidnappers and execute us without giving us a chance to prove our innocence.
Mehn,u really look like one,try & change ur looks in other to prevent mistaken identity u know what m talking about.
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
1234onyekwe:
Mehn,u really look like one,try & change ur looks in other to prevent mistaken identity u know what m talking about.
never mind, the nigerian police will not come near me or arrest me, i am not in nigeria grin
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by Gwazah(m): 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2017
aonag:

you must be fulish for this comment. i am not sorry to say. after guaging the whole scenario of things, you were able to type this nonsense you called a post? did you ask what exactly happened that made captured criminals gunned down? can thry give the oublic a report of exactly what happened here?
Bros u dont have to be insulting, that was my opinion and u have urs, beside we dont have to judge base on social media stories.
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by osazsky(m): 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
good move by the police, pls nobody should come and shout human right here o. cos if they were arrested they would have escaped by now and continue with their evil deed. every criminal killed reduces the chances of the harmless been killed
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by richeeyo(m): 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
akinszz:
what if they are innocent?
As long as they were not kidnapped and they were found deep in the forest with a kidnapped victim
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by richeeyo(m): 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
lastchild:
how are you sure that these are the kidnappers?

Nigerian Police has been corrupt since 1914,they might have lost the real kidnappers and had to kill these ones so that government will credit them for working

If these guys are kidnappers why didn't they allow court to sentence them, na dem know wetin dem dey hide
If they were not the real kidnappers they would look worried in their pics at the station but instead they were very arrogant
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
MrTeeo:

Baba ooooooo

I don lose ya number o..

Check ya mail abeg.
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by lumeneng22: 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
Extrajudicial wetin? Na now police dey work jare. You kidnapped somebody mother and grandmother for days inside the forest and hope to collect ransoms or at worst go to court and plead guilty, after six month of trial you come and change your statement to not guilty by some foolish lawyers and some stupid judges. Welldone jare police.
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by Manofvalor1: 12:16am On Nov 12, 2017
What evil.evil is not used to correct evil.may those cops meet their untimely end. What a lawless country with lawless leaders condoning a lawless police force!!!
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by delishpot: 1:01am On Nov 12, 2017
Some top gun is erasing evidence
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by yazach: 4:20am On Nov 12, 2017
deflover:

The issue here is they were caught alive
And in a sane world they should be chargee to court
That's how a country is run
Its only a jungle you kill what has being capture
Anyway what was I expecting
Nigeria is an evil forest

Your response is in the post
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by akinszz: 4:40am On Nov 12, 2017
richeeyo:

As long as they were not kidnapped and they were found deep in the forest with a kidnapped victim
your brain dey work perfectly grin

1 Like

Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by patonyx1: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
Should probably be one of the officers..

petrick10:
Who snapped d pics?
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
richeeyo:

E be like say time bomb dey your brain... Is that the best thing to do You go come carry that your rat ass head say you be Christian.
Re: Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed by DONFASZY(m): 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
Wen u c dis killers in actions
U wil b horrify?dey wil attack in Commando style n ready to shoot to kill?even wen dey c preg woman?dey want to rape n do deadly tins?abominable acts n u beg to deaf ears....panic and even p on ur pant n cry like a fool

Some people faint in dis situation cos of phoba

Victim Beg for mercy,no way?dere face wil b so strong like Aso Rock but wen Karma strike as usual
d most painful part of dis is wen dey catch dem? U wil c a whole Aso Rock face metting like most pitiable face in Guinness book of world

D Law should kill dem all witout trial

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police, Firefighters Abandon Man On Electric Pole (pics) / 13-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Lecturer And His Son Has Died. Photos / Staff of Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Radio Station Robbed During Live Broadcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.