Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Opinion: 4 Out Of 5 Nigerians Doing Online Biz Are Scammers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: 4 Out Of 5 Nigerians Doing Online Biz Are Scammers (417 Views)

Profile Of Top 5 Nigerians Granted Presidential Amnesty / MURIC Reacts To Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors, Members / 1 In Every 5 Nigerians Are Mad: How El'rufai Retweeted A Tweet Mocking Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: 4 Out Of 5 Nigerians Doing Online Biz Are Scammers by Enugupikin: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2017
I usually don't generalize..I have been opportune to meet some Nigerians online and trade...I have been scammed twice online initially..just yesterday my girlfriend's friend was scammed 13k by a woman she met on Instagram trying to buy wig from.. but then I noticed I only met one genuine person but the rest were scammers.
I have now vowed never to trust a single soul online again

why are most Nigerians occupying our online forums scammers??
Re: Opinion: 4 Out Of 5 Nigerians Doing Online Biz Are Scammers by voiceofthetruth: 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
Stop generalizing and make due diligence before any transaction

1 Like

Re: Opinion: 4 Out Of 5 Nigerians Doing Online Biz Are Scammers by Ohammadike: 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
Especially club konnect those guys are Shameless theives
Re: Opinion: 4 Out Of 5 Nigerians Doing Online Biz Are Scammers by Enugupikin: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2017
voiceofthetruth:
Try to avoid any of the following names when dealing with Nigerians online:
Ade, Ola, Femi, Bankole, Tope, Olaolu, Adebayo, Saheed, Musiliu, Musiliat, Sikiru, Ajetunmobi, Habib, Ayomide, Bolaji, etc

Also remember to plead the blood of Jesus 7 times on your head, and always wear a helmet while meeting or coming across any of the above for whatever transactions .

With the steps above, your money and head shall be safe and free from scam and mining. God bless you
you are 100% correct....the scammers were all bearing one of those names....too bad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FFK Has Finally Gone Limbo / Mugabe Says He’s Under House Arrest, Says Zuma / Distinguished Senator Ben Murray Bruce Has Something For Us From His Constituenc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.