Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters (4010 Views)

Yusuf Buhari To Be Transferred To German Hospital Over Brain Injury (Photo) / "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army / SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters by laribari(m): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
tifany89:

Why not just prove me wrong by commenting like someone with just a little atom of sense ehn haba, so anybody that doesn't agree with your senseless narratives automatically becomes IPOB. Dude whenever I see ignorant people commenting I try my possible best to call them to order, but it seems your case is beyond redemption so I enjoy your folly . Bye forever

Hahahaha! You dey run? You have nothing to offer madam and it's clear. Take your frustration elsewhere. It's obviously you are an Ipob terrorist becos I can sense the pain, anger and aggression in your text.

OK, how did u call me to order? What sense did you make? What was your point exactly? All you did was insult in your first mention becos you are pained, yet your tiny brain can't even come up with fact to prove me wrong. Just go cook soup abeg, you belong to the kitchen with your egusi brain. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 :saraki Buys PDP Presidential And Senatorial Nomination Forms / Nigeria Has The Least Intelligent Citizens In The World / Bokoharam Threatens To Kill Isa Patami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.