Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos (69264 Views)

Why I Won't Attend My Cousin Brother's Wedding Ceremony Today / Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 12, 2017
I know Nigeria will copy and paste since white people did it before
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by wahzupguy(m): 7:41am On Nov 12, 2017
soon bobriskry will be maid of honour.

Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by JerryGent(m): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2017
gebest:
beautiful, change is constant, d woman sef can use her ''ex'' as her chief bride's maid and nothing go happen.
oboi no kill me with laugh abeg � � � �
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2017
Themandator:

Just hope she won't be a pain in the neck of the new wife
I don't think so
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by willorie(f): 10:42am On Nov 12, 2017
gebest:
beautiful, change is constant, d woman sef can use her ''ex'' as her chief bride's maid and nothing go happen.

Lol
no be naija again?
anything is possible in naija
Re: Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
chai, that bridal train, the last girl on the right, looks like she has dropped one, the way those tittays dey face down, you can imagine the shriveled up areolas and nips...but hips seems to be on point.....fine face, just don't know if the naughtiness matches all that.....

whatever the reason is for this, most people missed the point, only the bf is smiling.

most times bestman dey lamba chief bridemaid if she's on point and feeling emotional wedding thingy, since this one's a girl, the bf must be wondering if he can slide in, just make it a party and interesting....

just my thoughts, don't criticize me

ChangeIsCostant:
Akwa Ibom State Governor Mr Udom Emmanuel, his Deputy Mr Moses Ekpo and some members of the State Executive Council, today Saturday 11th November 2017, were among the guests that witnessed a Solemnization of Holy Matrimony between former Miss Unyime Darty and Mr Uwemedimo Ufot Ebong, son of Elder Ufot Ebong - Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Technical Matters and Due Process, held at Jubilee Events Garden, Osongama Estate, Uyo, Akwa Ibom state capital.

The groom's sister stole the show as she was the 'Best Man' at the glamorous wedding. Congrats to the new couple.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/lady-serves-best-man-colorful-wedding-akwa-ibom-governor-attends-photos.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Holds Wedding Reception At A Backyard With 7 Guests In Port Harcourt / Nigerian Big Boys Litter Swimming Pool With Money During Party (Party) / The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.