Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,100 members, 7,957,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) (47359 Views)

Man Prepares Own Grave And Buys Refreshments In Preparation For His Burial / Man Dressed In Suit, Sitting At His Burial (Photos) / This Man Dressed Up As Used Sanitary Pad For Halloween � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by joystickextend1(m): 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Why dont you just let the dead rest in peace?

Meanwhile guys chck out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys smiley..
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by Etizz: 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
depends on where he's going after life....

these days dead has no value... imagine dat guy doing selfie with d dead
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by Thylord(m): 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
DonVikings:
He was most likely a Pig. grin
at your age i believe you have to know when to be stupid and when to be foolish.you dont make mockery of the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by dayleke: 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nice one.
RIP to him
More entertainment to them in the life after....
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by DaBillionnaire: 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
realborn:

The dead needs no fallalery, knick-knack, ornaments, gilding nor gewgaw.

The death of one is to remind the living of a compulsory price to be paid.

The mortician should let the glue of dust cum body rest. The posthumous fashion travesty is a risible futile action. undecided

Ur English sef.

Abeg u be professor of English ni

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ugbavihi:
Tithe payment is not compulsory but it is necessary.
Tithe is paid for the sake of God and should be used for the sake of God.
Don't criticise tithe payment rather criticise what tithe is used for..
I don't know what you believe but what i believe is that there is nothing wrong with titthe payment rather something is wrong with how the paid tithe is used.
Ideally 60-65% of Proceeds recovered from tithe and offerings should be used for humanitarian and outreach activities, while the remainder can go to the church, but the problem we have is that reverse is the case.
Let me not judge so that i cannot be judged.
Precaution! If you don't pay tithe, don't discourage others from paying. My pain is that some people are campaigning against tithe not for God sake but because they are envious or jealous of the flamboyant lifestyle of some men of God. #AdvisemenofGodbutdon'tfightthem
#UC_blissfulsunday
How much were you paid to put up this stuff?

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
DonVikings:
ten trailers fall on you

3 Likes

Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by iAlex(m): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
madridguy:
Nonsense.
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by Diago02(m): 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
So Dead Man Too Go Make Call.....Nawaoo Dis Is Dsame Tin Wit Building Hause For Wood To Sleep In.....Diago
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by Shakushaku1(m): 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
DonVikings:

You just invited wahala to ya life

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
lifestyle1 post=6 2298828:

Abeg who fit interpret this comment for English ?

In simple English, he is simply saying that Pat Obahiagbon would be given a dictionary in his last bed and that no need for bling bling for dead body grin

3 Likes

Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by ngwababe(f): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
realborn:

The mortician should let the glue of dust cum body rest. The posthumous fashion travesty is a risible futile action. undecided
Bros what is it na All these oyibo on top dead body?? Easy bro!
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by ajarossi(m): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
Even from his look is obvious the dead man is not happy with how he is sited. The dead need rest thaz all
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by adelowor(f): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
Can a dead person sit down or what?
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by Chydo63(m): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ugbavihi:
I don't know what you believe but what i believe is that there is nothing wrong with titthe payment rather something is wrong with how the paid tithe is used.
Ideally 60-65% of Proceeds recovered from tithe and offerings should be used for humanitarian and outreach activities, while the remainder can go to the church, but the problem we have is that reverse is the case.
Precaution! If you don't pay tithe, don't discourage others from paying. My pain is that some people are campaigning against tithe not for God sake but because they are envious or jealous of the flamboyant lifestyle of some men of God. #AdvisemenofGodbutdon'tfightthem
#UC_blissfulsunday
so in all of these what do you have say about the lifestyle of most of the pastors? How's it that most pastors live in affluence and their members always struggling. Instead of buying private jets, limousine & bunch of security details, why can't they build schools, hospitals, vocational centres etc to be accessed almost free by members? They build university that can't be afforded by members. That's why some people have decided to keep their tithe so they can even feed for that day. And tithing in the Bible wasn't about money, it was about farm produce.
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
And what's with the flower he's holding on his hands...?? Wetin we go call that one?
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by talk2emma: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rip
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by ylaa(f): 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Exactly what i wanted to say
Too much grammar
Is he related to Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon?

quote author=nifemi25 post=62297333][/quote]
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by Blizzy9ja: 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ugbavihi:
#UC_blissfulsunday
Abeg how the dead man take consign tithe na? Or you're just looking for a chance to have a say on the tithe issue flying upandan?

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
I wanna be iced up in my fila suit
Niggas bury me the same...Nas
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What's that one
na everything except prick person go dey tell you?
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
lifestyle1:

Abeg who fit interpret this comment for English ?

Lmao cheesy
So you mean say na panya him dey speak abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by miltonchux(m): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
realborn:

Kwale weed @work
Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
joystickextend1:
Why dont you just let the dead rest in peace?

Meanwhile guys chck out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys smiley..
lol, u dey do advert for burial ground..

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
realborn:

Bros na wah ooo. Abeg you be Obahiagbon pikin?

Well sha i think i fit interprete am for English for those wey no sabi.

This simply means that the dead needs no paparazzi like what we're seeing here. Wearing suits, blings and headphones

This means, whenever the living hears or knows of a person's death, he should be reminded that his turn is coming too cos every man lives to die.

This means, the person in charge of dressing up the corpse should stop wasting his time and just let the dead rest in peace . And that the fashion as in clothes, shoes, blings and all worn on the corpse is just a meaningless action.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by realborn(m): 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Bros na wah ooo. Abeg you be Obahiagbon pikin?

Well sha i think i fit interprete am for English for those wey no sabi.

This simply means that the dead needs no paparazzi like what we're seeing here. Wearing suits, blings and headphones

This means, whenever the living hears or knows of a person's death, he should be reminded that his turn is coming too cos every man lives to die.

This means, the person in charge of dressing up the corpse should stop wasting his time and just let the dead rest in peace . And that the fashion as in clothes, shoes, blings and all worn on the corpse is just a meaningless action.

A gale of likes smiley grin

Aptly and very well rewritten or explained!

3 Likes

Re: Dead Man Dressed In Suit With Silver Chain And Headset For His Burial (Photo) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
realborn:

A gale of likes smiley grin

Aptly and very well rewritten or explained!

Awww thanks bro... Make me sef clap for myself grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Couple Who Wedded In Tshirts Cry During Lavish 3.5million Wedding (Photo) / Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) / This Pregnant Lady's Halloween Costume Is Crazy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.