Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

PDP Convention: Youths Declare For Emmanuel Greenstone For DNYL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention: Youths Declare For Emmanuel Greenstone For DNYL (649 Views)

2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency / Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing / Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Convention: Youths Declare For Emmanuel Greenstone For DNYL by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:16am On Nov 12, 2017
PRESS RELEASE:

PDPNYL DECLARES SUPPORT FOR ECHO EMMANUEL (GREENSTONE)

We the members of Peoples' Democratic Party National Youth League, under the leadership of the revered, dogged and indefatigable Hon. Inioribo Tamunotonye declares our support for Hon. Echo Emmanuel, in order to elect him as the Deputy National Youth Leader of the Peoples' Democratic Party in the forthcoming National Convention of our great party.

Hon. Echo Emmanuel is a consummate politician who has served creditably in various leadership capacities, starting from his undergraduate days in the university till date. He is a new dawn, who is coming to redefine politics and give the youths of our great party the desired recognition. Hence, the need for all party youths and stakeholders to support him.

As a matter of fact, PDPNYL will serve as the Campaign Structure of Emmanuel. While the National Coordinator is to serve as the DG and Hon. Khalid Ningi as the Deputy DG of Greenstone Campaign Organisation, all states Coordinators are to coordinate the campaign in their respective states.

Let's support Hon. Emmanuel as he leads the youths of great party to political emancipation!

Signed:
Engr. Solomon-Ukpai Ogbonna,
Deputy National Publicity Secretary, PDPNYL and Director of Media/Publicity, Greenstone Campaign Organization

Re: PDP Convention: Youths Declare For Emmanuel Greenstone For DNYL by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:20am On Nov 12, 2017
ENOUGH OF OUR POLITICAL PRESENCE WITHOUT RELEVANCE

(A Declaration Speech By Comrade Emmanuel Greenstone, PDP National Youth Leader Aspirant)

I am Echo Emmanuel, my friend and political associates call me GREENSTONE. I'm born into an agrarian family in the late 80s. I had my primary and secondary education in Benue state. My quest to explore other climes of Nigeria made me to leave home for Kwara State (Great Afonja) to pursue my tertiary education at the prestigious University of Ilorin. I did study B.Sc. Geography, I had my Masters (M.Sc) in same course upon finishing the compulsory National Youth Service (NYSC). I'm currently enrolled for PhD where I work as a Research Assistant on Food Security & Climate Change to a seasoned Professor.

At this juncture, its equally important to talk about my leadership experience and sport life. To hone my leadership prowess, I joined the Student Union of University of Ilorin as a result of my unquenchable appetite to serve others because we become free in service of each other. I served as a Campaign Director in my 100L, contested for welfare secretary of the Union in my 200L and chaired the Independent Corrupt Practices Committee (ICPC) of the Union where I saved the Union the tune of 8.5m naira and 2.3m naira for other organized Indigenous States Unions (Verified records). I didn't betray their trust because I was elected unopposed due to my tested integrity, candor and accountability.

I was the first elected National Coordinator of INEC Corpers Forum (ICF) which was my brainchild. I Served directly under the then maverick Chairman of the Commission, Prof. Jega Attahiru. The platform (ICF) helped to improve the welfare and the administrative significance of all the 103 serving corpers and the 33 industrial trainee students.

I formed the Nigeria Youth Frontiers-NYF along other pick-out like-minded youths, we nurtured it to become a national player to champion youth advocacy and youth meaningful political participation.. According to Frantz Fanon, "every generation, must out of relative obscurity discover its mission, either to fulfill it or betray it, I'm a student of classic and contemporary history. I have never come across where power was willingly dished out.

I make bold to say this to my respected fellow Nigeria youths in the struggle, enough of our PRESENCE WITHOUT RELEVANCE. Endless complaints have never solved any problem ever before, neither has being complacent as youth done the job for us. I tell you this again, the struggle is not a sprint race, it's a non-stop marathon. The road to our political emancipation is heavily paved with daunting realities, arm-twisting, blackmails, grandstanding from the sit-tight older generation that feel uncomfortable by our agitation for our rightful position in the scheme of nation building. I have a secret for us, be consistent, focused, disciplined and determined. We shall overcome!

I want to lead my fellow PDP youths from the front by walking my talks. This is why I wholly present myself for this tortuous journey of emancipation and self dependent Nigeria youth. If am elected as PDP Deputy National Youth Leader, which I'm firmly convinced will be elected with a huge landslide because I have never lost a contest, I either win or learn a lesson and gain experience which money can't buy.
This is not about GREENSTONE, it's about the future of Nigeria Youth, we are all tied together by interest so, we shouldn't be divided in focus as a result of the artificial barriers. YOUTH MARGINALIZATION has no tribe, religion nor political affiliation. May God help me not to betray your trust upon my election.

God bless People's Democratic Party (PDP)
God bless indefatigable Nigeria Youth
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Re: PDP Convention: Youths Declare For Emmanuel Greenstone For DNYL by SomeoneNice: 7:21am On Nov 12, 2017
This one na news?
Re: PDP Convention: Youths Declare For Emmanuel Greenstone For DNYL by Atiku2019: 7:22am On Nov 12, 2017
shocked
Re: PDP Convention: Youths Declare For Emmanuel Greenstone For DNYL by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:26am On Nov 12, 2017
Atiku2019:
shocked
Are you hungry?
Re: PDP Convention: Youths Declare For Emmanuel Greenstone For DNYL by Kokolet11: 7:32am On Nov 12, 2017
well is non of my business but Goodluck to you guys.
Re: PDP Convention: Youths Declare For Emmanuel Greenstone For DNYL by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:35am On Nov 12, 2017
Kokolet11:
well is non of my business but Goodluck to you guys.
Thanks brother
Re: PDP Convention: Youths Declare For Emmanuel Greenstone For DNYL by ChilledPill: 7:40am On Nov 12, 2017
Failed project, dead on arrival.
Re: PDP Convention: Youths Declare For Emmanuel Greenstone For DNYL by lukecent: 7:49am On Nov 12, 2017
I believe you and Hon SKE Ude Okoye (for National Youth Leader) ll make a good pair.The party needs youths as leaders. He is in his late 30's.
Congrats to you guys in advance.
Re: PDP Convention: Youths Declare For Emmanuel Greenstone For DNYL by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:56am On Nov 12, 2017
lukecent:
I believe you and Hon SKE Ude Okoye (for National Youth Leader) ll make a good pair.The party needs youths as leaders. He is in his late 30's.
Congrats to you guys in advance.
And Greenstone is in his late 20s (28).

Indeed, the partnership will work
Re: PDP Convention: Youths Declare For Emmanuel Greenstone For DNYL by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 12, 2017
Good development
Re: PDP Convention: Youths Declare For Emmanuel Greenstone For DNYL by Dcomrade(m): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2017
This is great.... Read his profile and I was wowed!
Re: PDP Convention: Youths Declare For Emmanuel Greenstone For DNYL by teadrake(m): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2017
Only a brainwashed Youth clamouring for Youth participation in active politics will be sad hearing this good news. Is not about the party, is about development of the country.
Re: PDP Convention: Youths Declare For Emmanuel Greenstone For DNYL by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2017
comedians!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ho / See Former Governor Dr. Orji Kalu Storm Local Market With Chinese Investors / Sahara Public Opinion Poll A Fraud, Buhari Can Nevr Win Atiku Even Inside Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.