Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,466 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture (2035 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Ekiti Governorship Election Debate Holds On Thursday, July 12, 2018. / Who Performed Best In The Anambra Governorship Debate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by BeijinDossier: 7:55am On Nov 12, 2017
We are the light of the nation. A very prominent and a frontline Nigerian state.

Governorship election in Anambra could be likened to presidential elections in some small African countries like Ghana, Togo, Benin Republic, Gambia etc.

Five prominent parties shall slug it out this evening in a live broadcast for the governorship debate.

Happening this evening at 7pm. Showing live on ABS Digital TV- Awka, ABS Digital TV- Onitsha, ABS on Startime Satellite Channel 113 and Channels TV on DSTV.

Don't miss it.

This debate is powered by the Channels TV.

Lalasticlala lalasticlala mynd44 seun

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 12, 2017
If Nnamdi Kanu had listened to pro-Nigeria Igbos like us, this debate would have been held in his house, and his eventual choice would have started celebrating victory party even before the election.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by AK6464(m): 8:08am On Nov 12, 2017
Tony Nwoye, Anambra is waiting for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:30am On Nov 12, 2017
Obiano Wey no sabi speak English, wetin him wan talk for debate? grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by BeijinDossier: 8:32am On Nov 12, 2017
Do you mean to say the illiterate cultist Tony Nwoye of APC? cheesy

NgeneUkwenu:

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2017
let the debate begin
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by kocvalour(m): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2017
Buhari that ran away from debate

Terrorist President

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by Bugatie(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2017
Why the exclusion of Yul Edochie from the list?
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by uwa1(m): 9:41am On Nov 12, 2017
Watin Yul Edochie do na... Abi he nor qualify.... Meanwhile, where all d IPOB e-rat, una no go scatter the debate too....
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by sunnysunny69(m): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2017
Kanu watching the debate from his hideout.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by FRESHG(m): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
grin HOW YOU TAKE KNOW. I NO SURE SAY THAT MAN GO SCHOOL AT ALL
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2017
FRESHG:
grin HOW YOU TAKE KNOW. I NO SURE SAY THAT MAN GO SCHOOL AT ALL

I have watched him severally, he cant even string a sentence together...and worst of all, he will be shaking like a primary school pupil called out to make a speech in front of a large class.. cheesy
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by nonsobaba: 10:00am On Nov 12, 2017
Lovely. Waiting with my pen and paper to write down the new english tenses and phrases that Tony Nwoye will unleash today.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by UDERE49: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2017
BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY.. WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2017
nonsobaba:
Lovely. Waiting with my pen and paper to write down the new english tenses and phrases that Tony Nwoye will unleash today.

Nwoye is another bad speaker, he struggles with his tenses, doesnt know how to pass across simple messages like campaign promises.. grin grin

Obiano and NWoye will entertain us with their Aba made grammar tonight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by FRESHG(m): 10:06am On Nov 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

I have watched him severally, he cant even string a sentence together...and worst of all, he will be shaking like a primary school pupil called out to make a speech in front of a large class.. cheesy
SUPPORT OBAZE THEN
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by BeijinDossier: 10:07am On Nov 12, 2017
It is an insult to write the technocratic Obiano and the illiterate cultist Tony on the same sentence. Tony did not even pass secondary school. Please desist.

NgeneUkwenu:

Nwoye is another bad speaker, he struggles with his tenses, doesnt know how to pass across simple messages like campaign promises.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by nonsobaba: 10:07am On Nov 12, 2017
The moderators should not forget to ask Nwoye how he got his acclaimed school certificate because it is on record that EBSU and UNN both rusticated him for cultism.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by FRESHG(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

OBAZE IS GOING TO WIN THAT DEBATE
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by luvinhubby(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Good a thing you guys took our advice and did covert campaign in Anambra.

If your APC had campaigned in Anambra without adequate police protection, casualties would have been recorded. cheesy
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by FRESHG(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2017
luvinhubby:

Good a thing you guys took our advice and did covert campaign in Anambra.

If your APC had campaigned in Anambra without adequate police protection, casualties would have been recorded. cheesy
OGA GO SITDON SOMEWHERE JARE angry
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by luvinhubby(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2017
nonsobaba:
The moderators should not forget to ask Nwoye how he got his acclaimed school certificate because it is on record that EBSU and UNN both rusticated him for cultism.

And ask Obaze if he has a house in his hometown? grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by luvinhubby(m): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2017
FRESHG:
OGA GO SITDON SOMEWHERE JARE angry

Did you vote the desert demon of Daura in the last elections?
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by nonsobaba: 10:12am On Nov 12, 2017
Andy Uba is already enough embarrassment to us with his fake certificate in the senate. The moderators owe it to democracy to ask Nwoye to explain himself in that regard.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:14am On Nov 12, 2017
BeijinDossier:
It is an insult to write the technocratic Obiano and the illiterate cultist Tony on the same sentence. Tony did not even pass secondary school. Please desist.

I careless about their qualifications ...However, we are talking about debate here, where you are given just 20 minutes to convince the electorates, to vote for you..and Obiano and Tony speak like they never attended any Secondary school let alone passing English language.

Obiano cannot even read a prepared speech, i have watched him severally on Television shaking like a child given a difficult assignment to do.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by FRESHG(m): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2017
luvinhubby:

Did you vote the desert demon of Daura in the last elections?
I VOTED FOR PDP AND I WILL STILL VOTE FOR THEM AGAIN.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by nonsobaba: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2017
luvinhubby:

And ask Obaze if he has a house in his hometown? grin
I don't care whether Obaze has a house in his hometown or not because in all honesty, he is not a contender in this election.
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by luvinhubby(m): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2017
FRESHG:
I VOTED FOR PDP AND I WILL STILL VOTE FOR THEM AGAIN.

Good, you are my friend cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by FRESHG(m): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

I careless about their qualifications ...However, we are talking about debate here, where you are given just 20 minutes to convince the electorates, to vote for you..and Obiano and Tony speak like they never attended any Secondary school let alone passing English language.

Obiano cannot even read a prepared speech, i have watched him severally on Television shaking like a child given a difficult assignment to do.
grin I WATCHED HIM ON CHANNELS TV 50th ANNIVERSARY
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2017
nonsobaba:
I don't care whether Obaze has a house in his hometown or not because in all honesty, he is not a contender in this election.

grin grin grin Chiboy no kill person...na IPOB candidate, you dey dismiss so
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by BeijinDossier: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Listen to the technocratic Obiano here.

NgeneUkwenu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ7k8VNxPBo
Re: Anambra Governorship Debate Holds Today- Picture by nonsobaba: 10:21am On Nov 12, 2017
The moderators also owe it a duty to democracy to ask Nwoye about his role in the abduction of then governor Chris Ngige in 2004 and the subsequent burning down of state government buildings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of The Three People APC Are Scared Of In Nigeria / Why I Was Absent At The Coalition For Nigeria Movement - Obasanjo / Afghan Dad Receives Death Threats For Naming His Son Donald Trump (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.