Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

I Commend Buhari For His Visit To Igbo Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Commend Buhari For His Visit To Igbo Land (859 Views)

El-zakzaky: House Of Reps Commend Buhari, DSS For Obeying Court Order (video) / Anambra Residents Commend Buhari On 2nd Niger Bridge / Operation Python Dance: Igbos March To Aso Rock Villa To Commend Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Commend Buhari For His Visit To Igbo Land by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 12, 2017
President Buhari has taken a bold step in agreeing to visit Ebonyi State, Igbo Land next week. Nice one.

But, he should not come empty-handed. The Igbos need concrete moves to end marginalization. We don't want just talk.

President Buhari, come with gifts. Gifts like commercial cattle ranching, and immediate fixing of decaying federal roads in Igbo Land.

2019 is around the corner, so, act fast Mr President. Also, don’t abandon Osinbajo as some have asked you to. Give Igbo projects that show you care.

http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2017/11/12/i-commend-buhari-for-his-upcoming-visit-to-igbo-land/
Re: I Commend Buhari For His Visit To Igbo Land by eyeview: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2017
He's just gonna end up inconveniencing the good people of igboland going about their daily activities without bringing any single value to the region.

1 Like

Re: I Commend Buhari For His Visit To Igbo Land by loveth360(f): 8:52am On Nov 12, 2017
igbodefender:

Buhari has taken a bold step in agreeing to visit Ebonyi State, Igbo Land next week. Nice one.

But, he should not come empty-handed. The Igbos need concrete moves to end marginalization. We don’t want just talk.

Presidenct Buharui, come with gifts. Gifts like commercial cattle ranching, and immediate fixing of decaying federal roads in Ignome Land.

2019 is around the corner, so, act fast Mr President. Also, don’t abandon Osinbajo as some have asked you to. Give Igbo projects that show you care.

http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2017/11/12/i-commend-buhari-for-his-upcoming-visit-to-igbo-land/
we dont need him.

3 Likes

Re: I Commend Buhari For His Visit To Igbo Land by sunnysunny69(m): 8:55am On Nov 12, 2017
igbodefender:

Buhari has taken a bold step in agreeing to visit Ebonyi State, Igbo Land next week. Nice one.

But, he should not come empty-handed. The Igbos need concrete moves to end marginalization. We don’t want just talk.

Presidenct Buharui, come with gifts. Gifts like commercial cattle ranching, and immediate fixing of decaying federal roads in Ignome Land.

Your people need to beg and apologise to him if you want infrastructural projects, simple.

2 Likes

Re: I Commend Buhari For His Visit To Igbo Land by eyeview: 9:06am On Nov 12, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Your people need to beg and apologise to him if you want infrastructural projects, simple.
Can u list the infrastructural projects your people are enjoying since Buhari came.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Commend Buhari For His Visit To Igbo Land by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 12, 2017
eyeview:
He's just gonna end up inconveniencing the good people of igboland going about their daily activities without bringing any single value to the region.
eyeview:

Can u list the infrastructural projects your people are enjoying since Buhari came.
eyeview:
Buhari has always liked Igbos. He is just angry but a leader cannot afford to be angry with his people forever.
Re: I Commend Buhari For His Visit To Igbo Land by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 12, 2017
I don't understand what Mr President is going to south east for, the last time I checked, he has never visited southwest since after the 2015 elections.
Re: I Commend Buhari For His Visit To Igbo Land by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2017
loveth360:
we dont need him.
Politics is a game of interest. If Buhari brings some real cards to the table, Igbos will play.
Re: I Commend Buhari For His Visit To Igbo Land by Okanokan(m): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2017
Putting the cart before the horse. Buhari wont come to the East.
Re: I Commend Buhari For His Visit To Igbo Land by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2017
Okanokan:
Putting the cart before the horse. Buhari wont come to the East.
Buhari is scheduled to visit Ebonyi next week, and it is a good opportunity for him to break the political ice with the East, especially if he comes bearing gifts.
Re: I Commend Buhari For His Visit To Igbo Land by Okanokan(m): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2017
igbodefender:
Buhari is scheduled to visit Ebonyi next week, and it is a good opportunity for him to break the political ice with the East, especially if he comes bearing gifts.

Thats good news! I hope he comes with gift of Frankinsence, Incense and Myrrh? So that the putrid smell of his NEPOTISTIC appointment will be blown away and the people of the EAST will breath of FRESH AIR. Anyway Congrats the masquerade (Umanhu)is coming to your State.
Re: I Commend Buhari For His Visit To Igbo Land by ibedun: 10:35am On Nov 12, 2017
Buhari's, please tell their coconut head governor to come and collect their wandering people in SW especially Lagos state. They are gradually irritating us ooo! But we Will keep their fine young women sha. Thank you Mr president.

1 Like

Re: I Commend Buhari For His Visit To Igbo Land by stev120(m): 10:45am On Nov 12, 2017
biulding for 2019 with the performers of apc i wounder what they will use for 2019 campaign
Re: I Commend Buhari For His Visit To Igbo Land by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2017
ibedun:
Buhari's, please tell their coconut head governor to come and collect their wandering people in SW especially Lagos state. They are gradually irritating us ooo! But we Will keep their fine young women sha. Thank you Mr president.
You go pay brideprice of. Not free
Re: I Commend Buhari For His Visit To Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
President Buhari,
Igbo Defender welcomes you to Igbo Land. Hope you came with gifts for Ndigbo, as we earlier adviced?

(1) (Reply)

What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria / It Is Dawn But Still Dark In Omoku / El-rufai Visits Bakare In Church — A Week After ‘presidential Declaration’ (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.