Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 (5950 Views)

My Father Called Me Mother One Day On The Phone / Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) / Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by agabaI23(m): 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2010
Abeg press the send button. I hope it is hot enough. Stupid Mama Gee of a 'mother in law'. sad
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by paxson: 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2010
@all, pls help review d txt, bout to snd it to d gurl, ( temptation is somtin we r bound to face simply by virtue of being human.i blv d false allegation your mum leveld against me is pat of wot God destind to hapn to me.all my efforts to reach her inorda to discern myslf from d stigma were to no avail.bt d way u blankd out of d mata really amazd me, woteva hapnd was destined to hapn, i knw notin bout it, n i strongly blv d God m servin wil neva forsake me.av a pleasant nite rst.)
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by agabaI23(m): 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2010
paxson:

@all, pls help review d txt, bout to snd it to d gurl, ( temptation is somtin we r bound to face simply by virtue of being human.i blv d false allegation your mum leveld against me is pathetic of wot God destind to hapn to me.all my efforts to reach you and her in orda to discern(dissociate) myslf from d stigma were to no avail. bt d way u blankd out of d mata really amazd me, woteva hapnd was destined to hapn , i knw notin bout it, n i strongly blv d God m servin wil neva forsake me.av a pleasant nite rst and do not contact me )
You appeared very apologetic as if they run your life for you and without them you cannot exist.

'tried to make it more like a man sure of himself and in control of things. She will run back to you. God did not destine evil to happen to you my friend.
My suggestion
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by paxson: 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2010
@agabal, not ma fault dt i typd it lyk dt, fink m softmindd n its rlly affectin me, nywaz,tnx for d correction, thumbs up.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by agabaI23(m): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2010
Cool. Man up buddy. You are wearing the trouser here.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by paxson: 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2010
also nid u pple to review ds one tu, its for d mum, (gudevnin ma,all my efots to talk to u on d recent incident were turnd down.its really sadden dat u can accusd me of wot i knw notin bout n cald me(my name)a 419.bt,i knw dt woteva dt is hidden to we human being is clear to almighty God.d GOD m servin wil neva leave me alone, gdnyt.)
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by agabaI23(m): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2010
paxson:

also nid u pple to review ds one tu, its for d mum, (gudevnin ma,all my efots to talk to u on d recent incident were turnd down.its really sadden dat u can accusd me of wot i knw notin bout n cald me(my name)a 419.bt,i knw dt woteva dt is hidden to we human being is clear to almighty God.d GOD m servin wil neva leave me alone, gdnyt. )
This is OK.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by paxson: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2010
@agabal, tnx.u r d bomb.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by agabaI23(m): 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2010
no wahala. Good luck.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by mylove4him(f): 10:03am On Mar 26, 2010
plz let us know what was their reply, we are waiting. Moreover good riddance to bad rubbish. A wife or wife to be should always side her husband no matter what. but she has proved otherwise. It is a big lesson to u prepare 4 worst days of family interference when u marry her. I cant imagine behaving like that to my fiance of 4 years because my mum said he supposely duped her. I would simply call her bluff. What a pity and more over how old is she? behaves like mum's pet.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by paxson: 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2010
v not gottn ny reply frm 'em.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by agabaI23(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2010
move on forget em and do not call again. Bad rubbish. A politican wants to marry the girl so her mama wants to trade her for money.

If you turn around, you will catch a better one. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by paxson: 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2010
@agabal, thanks man, your words are alwayz mind stirring, Thanks thanks,  smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by agabaI23(m): 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2010
smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by harakiri(m): 7:30am On Mar 28, 2010
@Poster

It's either dumbness reigns in that family e.g the girl and her mum OR womanhood in general is cursed with dumbness.It has to be one of them.

Forget the girl.She is not worth your headache plus she's a DUMBASS! ! !

And she got it from her mama angry
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by agabaI23(m): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2010
lol @ harakiri
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by Abuite: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2010
O boy use ur head. Aby u no wise?
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by Abuite: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2010
No listen to anybody advice. Use ur head abi u no wise!
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by Damysa(f): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2010
No listen to anybody advice. Use your head abi u no wise!

as in
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by paxson: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2010
Abuite:

@abuite, thats too obnoxious, two heads they say is better than one, if u gat no advice,y reproving others advic?
anywaz,thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by dominique(f): 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2010
Abuite:

ever heard of the saying "no man is a paragon of knowledge"? i don't think so.
in a situation like this one has to be very careful before taking the next step. nothing wrong in asking for advice and opinions.

@poster
accept my condolences. nothing i want to say here that previous posters have not said. just take heart and hope for the best.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by paxson: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2010
dominique:

ever heard of the saying "no man is a paragon of knowledge"? i don't think so.
in a situation like this one has to be very careful before taking the next step. nothing wrong in asking for advice and opinions.

@poster
accept my condolences. nothing i want to say here that previous posters have not said. just take heart and hope for the best.
@dominique, thats a good one, thanks and God bless u.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by agabaI23(m): 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2010
Any replies yet?
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by paxson: 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2010
@agabal, imagine,the gurl called me yesterday that y av i nt bn calling her, and said se na cos of wetin hapnd?, i gave her an impertinence ans and told her she should leave me alone, also asked her that hope they are not planning anoda coup(may be na armed robber dem go call me ds time).told her that she should put her self in ma shoes, after a lot of beseech,she said she would like to see me ds weekend which i didnt gv n upbeat ans, so pple, should i go?
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by agabaI23(m): 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2010
paxson:

@agabal, imagine,the gurl called me yesterday that y av i nt bn calling her, and said se na cos of wetin hapnd?, i gave her an impertinence ans and told her she should leave me alone, also asked her that hope they are not planning anoda coup(may be na armed robber dem go call me ds time).told her that she should put her self in ma shoes, after a lot of beseech,she said she would like to see me ds weekend which i didnt gv n upbeat ans, so pple, should i go?

' because of what happened?' She thought you cannot live without her. Ask her to ask her mother about it. Then
tell her that her mother should call first and explain her actions before you will have anything to do with her.

It appears the rich man has got a her punana and dropped her like it is hot. Now she remembers you.

I feel so annoyed.

Bottomline, DO NOT GO. It is your turn to grow wing. My opinion though.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by paxson: 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2010
@AGABAL, thats exactly wot i gat in mind, thanks bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by honeric01(m): 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2010
Man if u go anywhere, i go send ant come bite your head, which kain rubbish bi this? see, don't even pick her call again, at least for 1 week, don't pick her call, she knows your office, if she wants to see you, let her come with her legs, YOU MUST NOT GO!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by dominique(f): 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2010
paxson this is your opportunity for you to get away from this horrible family, you better don't let them mess with your head.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by emmaf5542(m): 8:51pm On May 22, 2010
Oga Paxson, so what happened?How was it resolved?
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by blank(f): 6:41am On May 24, 2010
Would love to know how this ended.
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by harakiri(m): 12:37pm On May 24, 2010
@poster

If you haven't replied by now, then there's a 90-10 percent chance that you are back with the same girl.If that's the true situation of things, then sorry for you.

End of!
Re: My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 by sammy6(m): 9:15pm On May 26, 2010
If u really rnt a 419 guy,Send d mum 20k asap.ur reputatn is @ stake here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Grown-up,matured,educated People Behave Stuppid To Make Babies Laugh? / Top Ten Sandals Design Gift For Your Spouse / Marriage is a scam to men, it is not worth it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.