Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

List Of Pastors Who Collect Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List Of Pastors Who Collect Tithe (806 Views)

The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce / Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Pastors Who Collect Tithe by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 12, 2017
There is absolutely no point debating these MOGs on the topic of tithe. If Christ were to return sooner than expected just to ask them to stop collecting tithe, these self-styled MOGs would insist that it's their right to collect tithe.
Let's top arguing with them, it takes a sheepish and docile and Bible-lazy Christian to be deceived by them. I will create a list of some MOGs who love to collect tithe. You can add others that you know to the list. Their names and their ministries. And of course, top on the list

1) Pastor David Oyedepo, Living Faith Church aka Winners' Chapel
2) Pastor Enoch Adeboye, Redeemed Christian Church
3) Pastor Sola Areogun, Life Oaisis International Church, aka Dream Center
4) Approximately all Anglican pastors
Re: List Of Pastors Who Collect Tithe by greatnaija01: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2017
WE AGREE our fathers were gullible to pay tithe, their own fathers too were very duumb to pay tithe n they thought it to us to pay tithe... BUT we were not forced. NoNE of these pastors eat from TITHE o... its SEEDS that they actually get. tithe of members is NEVR ENOUGH TO EVEN PAY FOR THE VENUES THEY USE... pls use your brain next time to calculate 10% of 100,000 people earning less than 250k can never give you the MASSIVE STRUCTURES THEY HAVE.

NOW Jesus shows us the hypocrisy most of u TITHE-ANARCHISTS have- you do one part n ignore the others...now I will come to GIVINGS in the church..... did your bibles not teach you that those who LABOUR OVER YOU SPIRITUALLY SHOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF IN MATERIAL THINGS BY YOU? Abi you have not yet read it, and besides That is what will take many to hell because they come to church to get miracles and will never think of the PASTOR'S well-being... yet the bible says it is ALL OUR COLLECTIVE DUTY... and the shocker is it is NOT A 10% allocation- you are actually to USE your CHURCH MIND(if you have any)!

Pls stop all these VAIN babbles about TITHE. GOD is not complaining. No one gives in HONESTY to God and does not get blessed. tongue

1 Like

Re: List Of Pastors Who Collect Tithe by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 12, 2017
greatnaija01:
WE AGREE our fathers were gullible to pay tithe, their own fathers too were very duumb to pay tithe n they thought it to us to pay tithe... BUT we were not forced. NoNE of these pastors eat from TITHE o... its SEEDS that they actually get. tithe of members is NEVR ENOUGH TO EVEN PAY FOR THE VENUES THEY USE... pls use your brain next time to calculate 10% of 100,000 people earning less than 250k can never give you the MASSIVE STRUCTURES THEY HAVE.

NOW Jesus shows us the hypocrisy most of u TITHE-ANARCHISTS have- you do one part n ignore the others...now I will come to GIVINGS in the church..... did your bibles not teach you that those who LABOUR OVER YOU SPIRITUALLY SHOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF IN MATERIAL THINGS BY YOU? Abi you have not yet read it, and besides That is what will take many to hell because they come to church to get miracles and will never think of the PASTOR'S well-being... yet the bible says it is ALL OUR COLLECTIVE DUTY... and the shocker is it is NOT A 10% allocation- you are actually to USE your CHURCH MIND(if you have any)!

Pls stop all these VAIN babbles about TITHE. GOD is not complaining. No one gives in HONESTY to God and does not get blessed. tongue

Oh... I'm really sorry it pained you this much. I sincerely feel your frustration. You've paid tithe since forever and yet you never hammer like you papa GO. Pele dear.

That said. What's being debated is not whether or not 10% is enough...And oh, Oyedepo commonly encourages the payment of more than 10%. So, stop being so irreparably brainwashed, tithe makes MOGs immorally rich.

1 Like

Re: List Of Pastors Who Collect Tithe by OtemSapien: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2017
Tithers in the house, praise the lord!!!
Re: List Of Pastors Who Collect Tithe by greatnaija01: 11:49am On Nov 12, 2017
lol nope... am happy at your ignorance cos it will change nothing.

bizme:

Oh... I'm really sorry it pained you this much. I sincerely feel your frustration. You've paid tithe since forever and yet you never hammer like you papa GO. Pele dear.

That said. What's being debated is not whether or not 10% is enough...And oh, Oyedepo commonly encourages the payment of more than 10%. So, stop being so irreparably brainwashed, tithe makes MOGs immorally rich.

Re: List Of Pastors Who Collect Tithe by buccunmie(m): 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
Brain is painin d person dt open dis thread. Biko is it yur money? Radarada
Re: List Of Pastors Who Collect Tithe by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 27, 2017
which pastor doesn't collect tithe
Re: List Of Pastors Who Collect Tithe by Deprofessional(m): 11:57am On Nov 27, 2017
buccunmie:
Brain is painin d person dt open dis thread. Biko is it yur money? Radarada

When we warned people about MMM, they asked us the same question 'is it your money?'

Continue being fooled.

(1) (Reply)

Is Poverty A Sin / God I'm In Need Of A Job!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.