Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? (12646 Views)

Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? / Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by Flexy2vybes(m): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
Turning
Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by Mashdee(m): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
Turning Water into Wine off course

1 Like

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by mikejj(m): 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
OtemSapien:
Fictitious Jesus' first miracle of turning water into beer is my favourite. cheesy
islike you read ghanian bible abi.haha eva wine o not bear
Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by leketones(m): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
All d miracles[recorded &unrecorded]......casting demons out of legion. D demons saw him,kneel nd trembled. What a mighty nd powerful God we serve.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by spongeisback: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
Correctbro1:
cheesy he turned water to ogogoro ... still all this men in suit preach against it...

and when he woke Lazarus comfort from the dead cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by Elnino4ladies: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
Turning of water to beer
Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by lakeside3020(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
When he forgive the sinner on the right hand and told him,today you shall meet me in paradise,,,,,,,even typing this I can feel/see goose pimples all over my body.thank you lord Jesus for the spirit of forgiveness and reconciliation

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
I LOVE DEM ALL O, DEM BOKU
Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by rozay12345: 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
The greatest miracle of jesus is coming to save the world.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by Godsate: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
His resurection.
Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by lamalang(m): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hier:
Preaching the gospel
seriously?
Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by Menzy86(m): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
Woman with the issue of blood. "who touched me?". Imagine u were one of the disciples around him when he asked that seemingly stupid question.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by Jacyluv(f): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
The Miracle of His Death and Resurrection..... This is the highest Miracle so far, This assures us that there is Life after death

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by PrestigeG(f): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
Me being alive is a miracle, the rising of the dead and walking on the sea. Blessed be your name majesty

1 Like

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by belloadebowale: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Non sense miracle.non sense Christianity.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by correctguy101(m): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nothing beats turning water to wine grin

See business opportunity o grin
Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by otusnora(f): 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
healing of the woman with issue of blood.
Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by AreaFada2: 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
Raising the dead.

Power over death is not easy.
Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by zubinike(m): 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
heckymaicon:
the miracle of feeding over 5000 people with 2 fishes and 5 loaves of bread

This is one miracle I still imagine every now and then, it wasn't only Jesus who walked on water, but peter did. how in the world did he do this? feeding multitude with just 5loaves of bread and 2fish, this story has no replication anywhere. Jesus is wonderful

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by correctguy101(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
belloadebowale:
Non sense miracle.non sense Christianity.

Dem no dey play with you?

Open door first....

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by samsam2019: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
Him telling his mumu gang that he's coming back and then still waiting for him grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by Afobear: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
deceiving a whole lot of otherwise rational beings just like the mountain herder chronic child abuser M.......ed

1 Like

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by fredpaul: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
greatnaija01:
ok here it is.... THE MOST UNRECOGNIZABLE yet one of the most POWERFUL miracle of Jesus!

By greek calculations A MULTITUDE is 15,000 people.
JESUS SPOKE TO MULITUDES (30K+ PEOPLE) and he was on a BOAT n they all Heard HIM!

now that is some SOUND CODE ish right there! grin

EVEN IF 5000people are dead quiet.... they can not all hear. but during the feeding of the 5000+ PEOPLE... another miracle occured which no one noticed.... THE 5000 PEOPLE LISTENED TO HIS MSGS WITHOUT FALLING ASLEEP OR FEELING HUNGRY till he was DONE! wow wow shocked cool

Now yAYS N NIGHTS WITHOUT GOING HUNGRY..... the bible records he was only HUNGRY after he had finished FASTING. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Reaching the end of eternity in just a space of three days was the greatest miracle in the bible, Have you ever wondered how Jesus rose again after death.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by Olyboy16(m): 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
raising lazarus from the dead, after 4 damn days!!
Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
highpriest4:
The resisting of lucy's seductive advances

You'll live to bear the consequences of posting this picture.
Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by Rilwayne001: 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
Kenzico:
cheesy grin

In all the miracles in the bible, JESUS walks on water is the best for me.

Jesus walking on water is a terrible lie I've ever heard.
Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by lonelydora: 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
NigerDeltan:
grin

Not taking tithes from people grin

You have started again.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by judedwriter(m): 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
zubinike:

This is one miracle I still imagine every now and then, it wasn't only Jesus who walked on water, but peter did. how in the world did he do this? feeding multitude with just 5loaves of bread and 2fish, this story has no replication anywhere. Jesus is wonderful

Elisha did similar:

2Kings 4:42
And there came a man from Baalshalisha, and brought the man of God bread of the firstfruits, twenty loaves of barley, and full ears of corn in the husk thereof. And he said, Give unto the people, that they may eat.

4:43
And his servitor said, What, should I set this before an hundred men? He said again, Give the people, that they may eat: for thus saith the LORD, They shall eat, and shall leave thereof. 4:44
So he set it before them, and they did eat, and left thereof, according to the word of the LORD.
Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by tunaguy(m): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
Existing
Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by Obagreatdatoye(m): 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
the miracle of raising Lazarus from death after 4 days in the grave...

1 Like

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by coolie1: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
when he saved me

1 Like

Re: What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? by psalmson001: 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
Water to Wine grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah / Islamism - The New Global Threat / What To Do When God is Yet To Answer Your Prayer(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.