Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation (26957 Views)

Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade / Ebube Nwagbo Hits The Pool In Bikini (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by Yomzzyblog: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-hScnVc727Lw/WghNHsRpFgI/AAAAAAAAF8k/6omDDL3xvxgCkxYJz-tRfJo2haqgXqmpwCLcBGAs/s1600/e1.jpg[/img]

Nollywood Actress, Ebube Nwagbo who is currently on vacation in Dubai took to her IG page to share these photos as she flaunted her bikini body and took a swim with a dolphin.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-9ua7u385uds/WghNNpWCO1I/AAAAAAAAF8o/HNH5_mLNoWUqscO1DnOd_PVZ2YpjgHcAwCLcBGAs/s1600/e2.jpg[/img]

She captioned the photos;

"Have U Met Lily?��❤️#Atlantis#Dolphin#Aquaventure#HappySundayPoshLoverz#❣️"

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/11/actress-ebube-nwagbo-kisses-dolphin-as.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by Yomzzyblog: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by Vinstel: 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
Wow, she kissed a dolphin........... And how is that supposed to be news? Mtcheeew

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
Dolphins are just too beautiful, cute and lovely.

Thank God we don't have them in Nigeria, we would have been hearing of Special Dolphin pepper soup all over the country!!

Nigeria my country!!!

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by sinaj(f): 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ebube Nwagbo and boo grin

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by ReorxTohGan(m): 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
shuld we na boil bress milk

27 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by omophunky(m): 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
Those are the beautiful creature my people here in Nigeria kill for food grin

9 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by Teacher1776(m): 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
Money is good. One money bag is paying for this expensive vacation. In the evening when the guy is thru with the day's business, it will be her turn to pay back.
Money is good.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by LesbianBoy(m): 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
Teacher1776:
Money is good. One money bag is paying for this expensive vacation. In the evening when the guy is thru with the day's business, it will be her turn to pay back.
Money is good.

Ayam not understanding this your comment o shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by purem(m): 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
IS IT THAT SHE NO SEE GUYS TO KISS
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by lonelydora: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
Biko nuo! How many times in a year do these people go on vacation?

I love Dolphins...the only animal apart from humans that also have sex for pleasure and not only for procreation.

4 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by Narldon: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by Airforce1(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ebube my crush
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by Sunnycliff(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
What's special about these stunts of kissing a dolphin?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by enigmaticlion: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
Yomzzyblog:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-hScnVc727Lw/WghNHsRpFgI/AAAAAAAAF8k/6omDDL3xvxgCkxYJz-tRfJo2haqgXqmpwCLcBGAs/s1600/e1.jpg[/img]

Nollywood Actress, Ebube Nwagbo who is currently on vacation in Dubai took to her IG page to share these photos as she flaunted her bikini body and took a swim with a dolphin.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-9ua7u385uds/WghNNpWCO1I/AAAAAAAAF8o/HNH5_mLNoWUqscO1DnOd_PVZ2YpjgHcAwCLcBGAs/s1600/e2.jpg[/img]

She captioned the photos;

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/11/actress-ebube-nwagbo-kisses-dolphin-as.html

na sugar daddy go carry am go there. All these so called Nollywood actress be olosho, they just use acting as smokescreen.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by emeijeh(m): 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
What's the big idea?

I saw all these stunts as a kid watching FREE WILLY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
Seun u need to ban these bloggers

3 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by sureheaven(m): 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
Are there no man again? Anyway, she is just catching fun.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
Lala declare interest now cool
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by xreal: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
I read that dolphin's intelligence is next to humans'.

Though I love dolphins.
Though the dolphin stroke is my major.

I jealous this particular one as he boldly relax him neck for the fine babe's left 'pointer'; how I wish I was the one relaxing my head there.

Make una talk your mind, na my mind I talk so.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
How many movies has she starred in
Everybody just using the term "actress" to cover up their olosho ministry nowadays.

11 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by 9japrof(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
Not every lady should get married but I guess every deserves to be a mother.

Ebube abeg go get pikin, there's is pride in having kids od your own no matter what people say
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by Edoziesmart(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
This op pushing ebube nwagbo stories to front page must be crushing on her

All this social media famous slay queens. Who know her in real life. I managed to knew her when I met her at her home place few years ago during a concert.

Irrelevant news making front page all time

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by soberdrunk(m): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
Am i the only Nigerian that cant do this? How will someone be kissing peppersoup material? I don't play with my food angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by jk1e(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
Wow,that is lovely ebube my crush.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by 400billionman: 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
YEYEBRITY..
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by blaqroy: 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
*What is Reunion?*

Reunion is when you get up in the morning and tell your wife you are going to work.

Instead you go to your neighbour's wife to make love to her.

Her husband comes and knocks on the door.

You go under the bed.

The husband enters the bedroom.

Feeling uneasy, the wife excuses herself to go to market to buy food items.

The husband takes advantage of the wife's absence to call your wife.

Your wife quickly arrives and they make love.

Suddenly his wife who had excused herself to go to the market turned back halfway forgetting the list of food items at home and knocks on the door.

You're still under the bed.

Your wife rushes to hide under the bed.

*This is REUNION* ��� Have a great weekend!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by 400billionman: 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
Some ladies are just naturally silly.

Maybe she is lazy, that's why she never get husband..
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by BruncleZuma: 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
And the lady died of mouth cancer.

Okwu Wei yuoon
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by undisputed12(m): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
How's that suppose to help me.

Back to business

Looking for permanent solution to enlarged prostate check out my signature and do the needful .
Thanks.

Tested and Trusted!!!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by Baroba(m): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
modelmike7:
Dolphins are just too beautiful, cute and lovely.

True, see how it generates money in civilised societies, in Nigeria this poor mammal would have been slaughtered and eaten..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Kisses Dolphin In Dubai While On Vacation by Dizu(m): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
Celebrity statue is just an avenue to explode like a dynamite in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Ini Edo / Seun Kuti Flaunts Stomach Tattoo At A London Concert(photos) / Beverly Naya Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.