Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

What If I Die In Anambra? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If I Die In Anambra? (2711 Views)

Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die / Abubakar Shekau: "It's Better I Die & Go & Rest Than The Calamity Befalling Us" / "If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by Malawian(m): 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
uwa1:
IPOB members alwz deceiving themselves.... Dat was how kanu started and said he was ready to die for biafra, and lead vibrant igbo youths to their death.... Wen it was his turn to act and show how brave and loyal he is to biafra... Hmmm.... The scammer ran away....
Kanu died for Biafra. If you think he rAn away, then point us to where he ran to. Your Ile Ife Oba is still languishing in jail up till now, nobody form the Yoruba tribe even remembers that, one palace chief is already epping the Oba wife shine her congo.

1 Like

Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by BankeSmalls(f): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
tsdarkside:
then you will be buried their......kikikikikiki.... grin....end of story... grin

why are you talking about die?....

Good man, so you support them to stay indoors so they will not die. grin No elections but ofe nsalagrin
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by RoyalUc(m): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Prediction according to what he is seeing, fear of gun totting police and army.

Advice to his loved ones to stay out of danger.

Good advice!
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by tsdarkside(m): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Good man, so you support them to stay indoors so they will not die. grin No elections but ofe nsalagrin

you dont know who i am.... grin grin...ehnnn?...

Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by BankeSmalls(f): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
tsdarkside:

you dont know who i am.... grin grin...ehnnn?...

Lemme guess, abubakar shekau? grin grin grin grin
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by RoyalUc(m): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Show evidence of the threat, or remain silent. IPOB only advice people to cook and eat delicious food on that day. Is staying indoors a threat again?

IPOB also have a right to aspire to create their own country and enjoy their dreams too. We need a referendum to decide this and not an election to lead us into problems as usual. Ofe Nsala sure pass abeg.

Alright.
Since IPOB also have a right to aspire to create their own country and enjoy their dreams too, why don't they pursue their dream and let another man pursue his dream?
Why can't they create their own country without burning down other peoples' country?

How do you intend to get the referendum?

Who will conduct it? IPOB?
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by tsdarkside(m): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Lemme guess, abubakar shekau? grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin....
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by BankeSmalls(f): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
RoyalUc:

Alright.
Since IPOB also have a right to aspire to create their own country and enjoy their dreams too, why don't they pursue their dream and let another man pursue his dream?
Why can't they create their own country without burning down other peoples' country?

First, agree that you were wrong to say IPOB threatened anyone. Apologise pls.

Now to the issues you raised now, IPOB never stopped anyone from aspiring, they just adviced ppl to sit at home to force a referendum so their own dream will come true, no threats and no violence. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by Ojiofor: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
uwa1:
IPOB members alwz deceiving themselves.... Dat was how kanu started and said he was ready to die for biafra, and lead vibrant igbo youths to their death.... Wen it was his turn to act and show how brave and loyal he is to biafra... Hmmm.... The scammer ran away....
Do you have any proof that he ran away?
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by RoyalUc(m): 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:

First, agree that you were wrong to say IPOB threatened anyone. Apologise pls.

Now to the issues you raised now, IPOB never stopped anyone from aspiring, they just adviced ppl to sit at home to force a referendum so their own dream will come true, no threats and no violence. grin

I should apologise?

Alright, I apologize for saying IPOB threatened anyone. It is simply because I don't understand the meaning of the word "threatened."

We've heard so many and recently we heard "vote and die" and just right now, I showed you one which you 'wisely' tagged 'advice.'

BTW, you didn't answer my questions;

Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by BankeSmalls(f): 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
RoyalUc:

I should apologise?

Alright, I apologize for saying IPOB threatened anyone. It is simply because I don't understand the meaning of the word "threatened."

We've heard so many and recently we heard "vote and die" and just right now, I showed you one which you 'wisely' tagged 'advice.'

But the post here was not made by IPOB on any official capacity. Do you even know the id of the person who made this one which I say was an advice? Could be an enemy of IPOB. Let's chill and watch as things unfold. Do you support the killing of IPOB members?
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by RoyalUc(m): 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:

But the post here was not made by IPOB on any official capacity. Do you even know the id of the person who made this one which I say was an advice? Could be an enemy of IPOB. Let's chill and watch as things unfold. Do you support the killing of IPOB members?

grin grin grin

I like the detour.

I don't and will never support the extrajudicial killing of innocent Nigerians.

What about you? Do you support the burning down of the "zoo?"

1 Like

Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by BankeSmalls(f): 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
RoyalUc:

grin grin grin

I like the detour.

I don't and will never support the extrajudicial killing of innocent Nigerians.

What about you? Do you support the burning down of the "zoo?"

No. And you know he doesn't have the capacity to do that, he was just talking.

Now, does making a threat warrant killing people who has never bear any arms?
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by uwa1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ojiofor:

Do you have any proof that he ran away?

So where is he Mr proof.... Or u want to tell us d government took him and no one in d neighborhood saw dem cos dey disappeared...
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by iamskyrex(m): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
Francisayo:

You talk like a fool.....are u threatening your fellow Igbo's?
I'm surprised seeing the way this Biafra of a tin really exposed d mentality of d Igbo nation.....I'm highly disappointed this is not wat I expect from Igbos....
U guys are really clueless and have no sense of ur own
bros i tire for my people ohh
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by uwa1(m): 8:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
[quote author=Malawian post=62317888]
Kanu died for Biafra.

U have not still recovered.... So where is his body or u want to tell us d government took him and no one in d neighborhood saw dem cos dey disappeared... My frnd wake up...
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by RoyalUc(m): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:

No. And you know he doesn't have the capacity to do that, he was just talking.

Now, does making a threat warrant killing people who has never bear any arms?

Look, dear. There is nothing like "he was just talking." How do you think people get brainwashed and radicalized? What will make people to throw pebbles at armed soldiers?

Some one ones said; 'the threat of a blow is sometimes more effective than the blow itself.'

Let's just thank God that the situation then was brought under control. That was capable of burning down the Nation.
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by Ojiofor: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
uwa1:

So where is he Mr proof.... Or u want to tell us d government took him and no one in d neighborhood saw dem cos dey disappeared...

You have no proof he ran away but I have proof he disappeared after military invaded his home and killed so many.Until the army render account of their illegal operation at Nnamdi Kanu's house we have to assume they have him dead or alive.
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by Truthbtold2: 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
What if I stubbornly go out to vote and fulani soldier shoot me cause they don't like my face?

Or stray bullet? And I die? Untop Nigeria matter? Will God forgive me?

Is it worth it? Is obiano or nwoye worth it?

Why should I give my life for politicians? Am I mad?

I know what to do come Saturday...I'd stay with my family, cause I know come rain, come shine...my family is all I got..

#WeWontVoteEverAgain
Ur brain is full of dust..
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
Truthbtold2:

Ur brain is full of dust..

God bless you..

1 Like

Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by Truthbtold2: 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

God bless you..
Satan curse you. May what you wish for people come this election befall you and your family.
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by BankeSmalls(f): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
Truthbtold2:

Satan curse you. May what you wish for people come this election befall you and your family.

This matter pain you o grin
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Truthbtold2:

Heaven knows I wish and will always wish ndiigbo freedom..Freedom from oppression, freedom from tyranny..
I wish for our old parents to have a security and our youths to have jobs..They can't get this in Nigeria...

You have no idea what I wish ndiigbo...Your mind is too small to comprehend te love I've for my people..

So mind your business and continue celebrating poverty in Nigeria while your leaders keep choping your future while you keep thinking BIAFRA is your problem..

1 Like

Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:

This matter pain you o grin

The thing just dey give the nigga heartache grin
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by Truthbtold2: 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Heaven knows I wish and will always wish ndiigbo freedom..Freedom from oppression, freedom from tyranny..
I wish for our old parents to have a security and our youths to have jobs..They can't get this in Nigeria...

You have no idea what I wish ndiigbo...Your mind is too small to comprehend te love I've for my people..

So mind your business and continue celebrating poverty in Nigeria while your leaders keep choping your future while you keep thinking BIAFRA is your problem..
Dey Ezzeagu for Ebonyi State dey form Nelson Mandela. Tout.
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
Truthbtold2:

Dey Ezzeagu for Ebonyi State dey form Nelson Mandela. Tout.

Lol, why are you so bitter this night? You don chop so? What is wrong? Am I the cause of your problems? embarassed

1 Like

Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by Truthbtold2: 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Lol, why are you so bitter this night? You don chop so? What is wrong? Am I the cause of your problems? embarassed
You came on a public forum and wrote rubbish. Bros ur left ynash
Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
Truthbtold2:

You came on a public forum and wrote rubbish. Bros ur left ynash

Go and play with your mates.

1 Like

Re: What If I Die In Anambra? by Truthbtold2: 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Go and play with your mates.
Methuselah.. You're suppose to be dead by now. No wonder you see premonition of ur death and mistake it for the people of ndi Anambra. Ode.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Date For The Nationwide Rally Against #SARS Brutality In Nigeria (pic) / June 12 Honours: Igbo Leaders Kick Over Exclusion Of Prof Nwosu / Senator Abaribe Wanted To Shake The Table Of Injustice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.