Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,331 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Can The Communion B Truely Taken "Unworthily"? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can The Communion B Truely Taken "Unworthily"? (341 Views)

Does Taking The Communion Break My Fast? / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card / House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can The Communion B Truely Taken "Unworthily"? by Kinsedes: 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
Jesus Christ says observe the communion for his remembrance, his disciple says judge yourself before you take the communion, to avoid after effect. Hence, is there truely an after effect to taking the communion "unworthily"?. Because many churches fail to enlighten on this subject.
Re: Can The Communion B Truely Taken "Unworthily"? by psalmson001: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
OP this ur thread just make me remember back den in boarding school, my catholic friends do tell us non-catholics that if we should take the holy communion without being baptized, we will be vomiting blood, and only the rev father will be able to stop d blood cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can The Communion B Truely Taken "Unworthily"? by Kinsedes: 6:21am On Nov 13, 2017
psalmson001:
OP this ur thread just make me remember back den in boarding school, my catholic friends do tell us non-catholics that if we should take the holy communion without being baptized, we will be vomiting blood, and only the rev father will be able to stop d blood cheesy cheesy cheesy
...Hmm, lol. To b serious. Many places of christian worship administer d communion without reference to 1Corinthians 11. So i wonder if dat portion of d bible has become irrelevant. I wuold love MOGs in d know to enlighten more please.

(1) (Reply)

"A Stone Was The Pilot Of My Aeroplane"!!!---christian Politician / These Three Words: LORD; Lord; And Lord / Jesus’s Secret Message: 250yo ‘time Capsule’ Found Hidden In Messiah’s Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.