Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Pastor Who Used Human Beings To Do Foundation In Enugu Arrested (graphic Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Who Used Human Beings To Do Foundation In Enugu Arrested (graphic Photos) (1229 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Establishes Biafran Aid Foundation In The US / Who Used Human Hair For Election? / Pastor Who Used Human Beings To Do Foundation In Enugu Arrested (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Who Used Human Beings To Do Foundation In Enugu Arrested (graphic Photos) by jasper55: 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
According to a facebook user who shared the story online said that the man whose picture appeared below is a pastor who used human beings to do the foundation of his church building and was arrested . Below is what the person posted....

THE PASTOR WHO USED HUMAN BODIES LINED UP AS PART OF HIS CHURCH FOUNDATION HAS FINALLY APPREHENDED IN ENUGU STATE.
MAY ALMIGHTY GOD PROTECT AND GUIDE OUR GOING OUT AND COMING IN EVERY DAYS OF OUR LIFE. IN JESUS MIGHT NAME
IF YOU ARE NOT BUSY TYPE AMEN.

Watch The Full Video Here
: https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/pastor-who-used-human-beings-to-do-foundation-in-enugu-arrested-graphic-photos.2784/

Re: Pastor Who Used Human Beings To Do Foundation In Enugu Arrested (graphic Photos) by ibadangroup: 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
Na wa ooo
Re: Pastor Who Used Human Beings To Do Foundation In Enugu Arrested (graphic Photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
Op, please stop using lies to cause mischief as this will make evil thrive. The story you just released is a lie and the real suspects has been arrested about a two years ago when this incident happened. People confessed to the crime back then.

It was a story of serial killers who kidnap keke drivers from town in the guise of hiring them, rob and kill them inside the bush and go for another victim keke man. They killed more than 8 people and there were corpses of women and others found inside the bush that day.

The church building they are alleging has been there and abandoned for months and as the foundation was left uncovered, the robbers throw bodies inside the gap. I was on national assignment around that spot when it happened, we went there and I saw everyone taking photos. 

Let me repeat, this has nothing to do with any pastor as the building there was abandoned and overgrown with bushes.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Used Human Beings To Do Foundation In Enugu Arrested (graphic Photos) by ibadangroup: 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
Not lie
Re: Pastor Who Used Human Beings To Do Foundation In Enugu Arrested (graphic Photos) by AskProf: 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Op, please stop using lies to cause mischief as this will make evil thrive. The story you just released is a lie and the real suspects has been arrested about a two years ago when this incident happened. People confessed to the crime back then.

It was a story of serial killers who kidnap keke drivers from town in the guise of hiring them, rob and kill them inside the bush and go for another victim keke man. They killed more than 8 people and there were corpses of women and others found inside the bush that day.

The church building they are alleging has been there and abandoned for months and as the foundation was left uncovered, the robbers throw bodies inside the gap. I was on national assignment around that spot when it happened, we went there and I saw everyone taking photos. 

Let me repeat, this has nothing to do with any pastor as the building there was abandoned and overgrown with bushes.

Thank you but, it troubles me that Nairaland encourage these senseless reta*rds who call themselves bloggers.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Who Used Human Beings To Do Foundation In Enugu Arrested (graphic Photos) by ibadangroup: 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Pastor Who Used Human Beings To Do Foundation In Enugu Arrested (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
grin
Re: Pastor Who Used Human Beings To Do Foundation In Enugu Arrested (graphic Photos) by ibadangroup: 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
Na wa oooo
Re: Pastor Who Used Human Beings To Do Foundation In Enugu Arrested (graphic Photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
BankeSmalls:

You are wrong, the man up there was actually caught using people as foundation. The church was at foundation level then. It happened truly

Op was right

Check this
www.nairaland.com/3020655/pastor-buried-humans-church-foundation

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Be A Great Politician In This Country???? See The Man / PHOTO: Senator Dino Melaye In Court To Collect Case Filled Against Him By FG / Shock As Army Constructs Borehole In Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.