Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Our Ministry Of Labour And Productivity Needs You - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Our Ministry Of Labour And Productivity Needs You (566 Views)

ASUU accuses AGF, Finance Ministry of withholding members’ salaries / Open Letter To Federal Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing Of Nigeria / Chief Chima Desmond Anyanso: Abia Fast Rising Employer Of Labour And Public Opi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Ministry Of Labour And Productivity Needs You by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
This same Cooperative formula was what brought China out of their poor condition to the current world economic position they occupy today.

We are billionaires, working to raise over N1billion to setup food processing factories across the country.

You can decide to join our Cooperative Society as thousands of Nigerians in self-determination to do the unthinkable and unusual, are signing up to gain financial freedom.

Our mission is to create jobs and open windows of business opportunities for Nigerians through our multi-billion naira Co-operative farm investment projects.

Projects include:

1. Dressed, Frozen and Packaged Chicken Processing Plant

2. Animal feed processing

3. Hectare of Plantain cultivation

4. Cocoa chocolate processing

The question people asked me, how is it possible to get N1billion from the local citizens?

Very simple, based on individual financial status, a token of either
N5,000
N10,000
N50,000
N100,000
Will be acceptable as investment funds from 100000 sponsors, whether they are within Nigeria or in diaspora.

The total figure we want to achieve is N1,000,000,000 (One Billion Naira Only)

How will you do that and is it achievable?

Yes, it's the most easiest thing to do as a registered Cooperative Society whose mission is to Engage, Educate and Empower people towards securing a sustainable future.

What can N1billion do?

** It can acquire hectares of arable farmland for Plantain cultivation.

** It can acquire machineries and factory equipment for food processing business.

** It can engage us in Cassava processing.

and many workable agro-related businesses.

Is this a ponzi scheme or MLM business?

No, it's not a Ponzi scheme. It's being registered and regulated by Ministry of Commerce and industries. We do not promise investors huge and 100% unrealistic ROI to impress the public.

What do I stand to benefit when I invest my funds?

Profits will be openly declared and shared accordingly to all members depending on the return-cycle of the agro business we ventured into. We have a return window of 3, 6 and 12 months, depending on the particular farm category we are engaging in at the time.

How do I register as a member of the Cooperative Society?

Visit us here:
www.billionnairaproject.com

Search for us on Telegram:
Billion Naira Project

Whatsapp: 08037356291

1 Like

Re: Our Ministry Of Labour And Productivity Needs You by yomi007k(m): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
undecided

Wat will happen if someone embezzle d money?

If no death penalty then we wont be like China.
Re: Our Ministry Of Labour And Productivity Needs You by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

Wat will happen if someone embezzle d money?

If no death penalty then we wont be like China.

Bros I said, the Cooperative formula, not embezzlement and running away. We need to setup Cooperative structures and not rely on some govt agencies. Let's look at the positive side and think out of the box. Will that be too difficult to do?
Re: Our Ministry Of Labour And Productivity Needs You by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 13, 2017
Good morning all
Re: Our Ministry Of Labour And Productivity Needs You by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 11, 2018
ROI on Cassava Cultivation better than any other investment in Nigeria.
https://www.nairaland.com/4315325/smart-cassava-farmer-today-get

(1) (Reply)

An Abia Born Investment Expert Dr Enyinna, To Be Honoured By Lagos State Govt / MAKE SKIN CARE PRODUCTS WITH THIS VERY CHEAP EBOKK / GT Bank Release Statement Concerning Massive Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.