Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

2019; The One That Ultimately Matters Most. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019; The One That Ultimately Matters Most. (388 Views)

Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters / 2019: The Few Worthy Candidates Are Not In The Leading Parties- Pastor Godman / Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019; The One That Ultimately Matters Most. by faragai24: 11:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
2019; The one that ultimately matters most.

By Ali Umar Faragai

My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right, and from all indication God's time is now…right now! This is why the present is a gift; the only one that ultimately matters most.

He who fears the sun will not become the chief, Engr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso is now the only credible and reliable Presidential Candidate in All Progressive Congress (APC), that is why Last week alone I received not Less than 2,500 emails from people and organisations around the world in reply to an article written about his Presidential ambition. People are eager, desires are burning to see mandate is given to this gentleman.

Majority of the emails asked me what qualities did #Kwankwaso posses above others? A blogger Musa Abdullahi Sufi compiled the answers in his blog titled "My thinking for development" in which he wrote: #Kwankwaso posses the best qualities ever among which; he is not corrupt, he is open minded, he is prudent, he pledged reforming the government system, etc this can be prove during his tenure as Governor of Kano state.

I am not officially holding brief for #Kwankwansiyya and Rabiu Musa kwankwaso hence I can't answer so many mails that asked me, what can he offer? How will he tackle Nigerian economic recession, Insecurity & related issues? But I know "we don't laugh because we are happy, we are happy because we laugh." (William James)

http://faragai24.tumblr.com/post/167423170232/2019-the-one-that-ultimately-matters-most-by-ali

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Wrong To Call The Course For Secession Senseless And Propaganda / Reps Panel Threatens Arrest Warrant Against Bello-o / Nigeria Needs Clear Economic Vision For A Sustainable Economic Future, Says Prof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.