Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Photos Of Police Manning Apogbon Bridge - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Police Manning Apogbon Bridge (27771 Views)

Bauchi: 20-Year-Old Man Held For Kidnap, Murder Of Police Officer’s Son / Police Take Over Apogbon Bridge, Lagos After Public's Outcry (Photos) / Lady Shares Her Ordeal Of How She Was Stabbed, Robbed Inside Her Car At Apogbon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Police Manning Apogbon Bridge by ziga: 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
This is going to create more problems than solutions.

A major gateway to lagos island that is already insufficient for transportation has been converted from 2 to 1 lane.

Is there no better way to handle the problem of armed robbers in that axis? Do they have to block off one lane?

We shouldn't be celebrating this.
Re: Photos Of Police Manning Apogbon Bridge by olaidedaniel: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
THINGS DEY HAPPEN OOO
Re: Photos Of Police Manning Apogbon Bridge by DonBobes(m): 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
pussyeater:

O boje ti.
C street lights like d morning sun
Lagos is way too ahead
Re: Photos Of Police Manning Apogbon Bridge by DONFASZY(m): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
I was robbed dere bt jus 6k
Re: Photos Of Police Manning Apogbon Bridge by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
They have always been there na, way back since like 5 or 6 years ago sef. I remember tipping them when I take a short but illegal cut to cut traffic on that bridge.
Re: Photos Of Police Manning Apogbon Bridge by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
DONFASZY:
I was robbed dere bt jus 6k

Around what time?
Re: Photos Of Police Manning Apogbon Bridge by bigboss80s(m): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
This won't solve the problem. They will simple move elsewhere. And there's no telling where they will go.
The only solution is to reinforce your windows and make your tires puncture-proof.
Re: Photos Of Police Manning Apogbon Bridge by nextstep(m): 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
OK, so we've replaced criminals without uniform, with criminals with uniform grin
Re: Photos Of Police Manning Apogbon Bridge by DONFASZY(m): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Blackfyre:

Around what time?
8-9pm dark?
Re: Photos Of Police Manning Apogbon Bridge by GaniuKazeeem(m): 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
Because they said they are worse force in the world, they are trying to act relevant so that the world can see that they are working. Just give them a month and u won't see any of them in that axis
Re: Photos Of Police Manning Apogbon Bridge by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
DONFASZY:

8-9pm dark?

Wow...never experienced such around that spot, though I often blaze through the spot tho.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cultist Killed During Attack In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Pastor Catches Man Trying To Steal Tithe During Service / Car Wash Attendant Kills Student Over Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.