Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu (10873 Views)

Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer / What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje / What Jonathan, Makarfi, PDP Governors Discussed In Caucus Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by nghubs1(m): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2017
A coalition of leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) held a meeting at the Enugu state government house, NGHUBS reports.

The meeting ended with an agreement to work together with the National Leadership of the Party and other stakeholders to produce the next National Chairman.

They also agreed to reposition the Party for the challenges ahead.

Briefing journalists after the meeting, the Governor of Ekiti State and Chairman of the PDP Governors Forum, Ayodele Fayose, disclosed that the governors and party’s leadership met with the Chairmanship aspirants for the December 9 elective National Convention, with a view to having a peaceful, transparent and rancor free exercise.

He added that the aspirants agreed to support whoever emerges as National Chairman for the common interest of the Party.

http://nghubs.info/what-pdp-leaders-discussed-in-enugu/

Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by Danny287(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2017
Good news I just hope the put their house in other on time. So they can plan better ahead of 2019.

9 Likes

Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by Flexherbal(m): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2017
Same old politicians, everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by chimchim1(m): 11:11am On Nov 13, 2017
Ok
Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by Ivimilly: 11:11am On Nov 13, 2017
Stupid people

4 Likes

Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by BreezyCB(m): 11:11am On Nov 13, 2017
Same old story

1 Like

Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by paulchineduN(m): 11:11am On Nov 13, 2017
PDP has a big chance to return to Aso Rock no thanks to the abysmal performance of this wobbling govt. The abysmal of APC performance alone has given the PDP all the chance in the world but unfortunately, PDP is just an alternative because we have limited choices to make. The thievery is a common phenomenon among the both parties. Nigeria has been mortgaged.

7 Likes

Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by silasweb(m): 11:11am On Nov 13, 2017
Nigerians and Politics.
2019 is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by TheDokita(m): 11:12am On Nov 13, 2017
Critical time for PDP.

1 Like

Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by cashlurd(m): 11:13am On Nov 13, 2017
2019 loading...
Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by BRAV0O(m): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2017
With the rate of which APC is raping us, me think PDP should come back oO so the stealing can continue undecided tongue grin cool shocked undecided

Qoute me at your own discretion! Yahga am out! grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by chimchim1(m): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2017
Beginning of the end of the party
Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by sureheaven(m): 11:16am On Nov 13, 2017
What good things can they discuss than coming back to power to complete their evil plans. Worst is APC is doing nothing but adding to problem PDP created for us. Useless people

1 Like

Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by OBUAFI: 11:17am On Nov 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry sad sad sad sad sad

Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by Afam4eva(m): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2017
I think it makes more sense for Fayose to emerge the PDP chairman instead of the presidency that he's pursuing.

4 Likes

Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by treygunz(m): 11:20am On Nov 13, 2017
Flexherbal:
Same old politicians, everywhere!
Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by elemeboy89: 11:21am On Nov 13, 2017
;Dwhere is my KOWA
Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by DIKEnaWAR: 11:21am On Nov 13, 2017
Our great dead party.

Full of betrayers and back stabbers. People like Dave Umahi. Seriake Dickson. Wike.

1 Like

Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by elemeboy89: 11:23am On Nov 13, 2017
Afam4eva:
I think it makes more sense for Fayose to emerge the PDP chairman instead of the presidency that he's pursuing.
die it, u want to destroy my party

1 Like

Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 13, 2017
E no concern me
Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by kikake: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2017
Nothing, except that Fulani shall lead till 2027?

PDP stalwarts in a rush to get power back from APC think it's easiest to get power by fielding a northerner as presidential candidate 2019.

They started from 1999 as if Nigeria began in 1999, devised one disingenuous formula of zoning and said it's turn of northern candidate.

They discounted the fact that north has ruled Nigeria for 41 of Nigeria's 57 years of. Independence.

By 2027 with a northern presidency, the existing political structure and governance system must've been deeply entrenched.
Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by michoim(m): 11:33am On Nov 13, 2017
Evil doers. Corrupt people seeking to come back...
Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by Daniel058(m): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2017
Yea, it's like they plan to take the looting to the permanent site ....

Who no wan permanent site for him Ministry?
grin
Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by Classicdexy(m): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2017
Pdp all the way

1 Like

Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by dlaw70(m): 11:51am On Nov 13, 2017
Ayade the house rat I cite u.

meanwhile let's all vote for

Donald Duke .2019
Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by EazyMoh(m): 11:51am On Nov 13, 2017
Afam4eva:
Don't be fooled, Fayose is angling for the VP slot, that's why he's against a SW emerging as the chairman. He hopes to make so much noise from now till the primary election time so that he may be considered for the VP slot.
Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by onesimus4(m): 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
wicked people, I prefer to vote for the devil than to vote for PDP
Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by ZombieTAMER: 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
onesimus4:
wicked people, I prefer to vote for the devil than to vote for PDP

Tell that to Amaechi.... Audu ogbe... Sarraki etc
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu by Bobby808: 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ivimilly:
Stupid people
I pray you do not commit suicide when Buhari will be kicked out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Moves To Complete Enugu Int’l Conference Centre / Ikpeazu To Give ₦1m For Information On Gunmen That Attacked Policemen In Aba / How Buhari’s Public Communication Team Fared In The Last 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.