Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

John Fashanu Leads The Legalisation Of Marijuana With England Stars - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Fashanu Leads The Legalisation Of Marijuana With England Stars (18029 Views)

John Fashanu Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / John Fashanu: I Earn N5 Million Monthly As Ex - England Player / Women's World Cup: England Stars In Tears After Their 2-1 USA Defeat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Fashanu Leads The Legalisation Of Marijuana With England Stars by congorasta: 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
kingthreat:
Which football this guy play sef that he was never called up by the Nigerian National team. Overhyped footballer

kid

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu Leads The Legalisation Of Marijuana With England Stars by epospiky(m): 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
That "Sister" though. See looks high already grin
Re: John Fashanu Leads The Legalisation Of Marijuana With England Stars by Adaumunocha(f): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
Cooked noodles with Mj once, the experience was just crazy!!

2 Likes

Re: John Fashanu Leads The Legalisation Of Marijuana With England Stars by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
Alcohol and Tobacco are legal and yet they are a lot worse than Marijuana --- the facts are clear about that undecided

It is the ignorant and religious fanatics that carry the whole Marijuana thing on their head.

1 Like

Re: John Fashanu Leads The Legalisation Of Marijuana With England Stars by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
He was the one that refused to play for Nigeria... he chose England instead. (Later he regretted his actions because he only got 2 caps).

kingthreat:
Which football this guy play sef that he was never called up by the Nigerian National team. Overhyped footballer

2 Likes

Re: John Fashanu Leads The Legalisation Of Marijuana With England Stars by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
cutefergiee:
dis fash guy sef..........................

No mind am
Re: John Fashanu Leads The Legalisation Of Marijuana With England Stars by kingthreat(m): 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
congorasta:

kid

Ur fada is the kid
Re: John Fashanu Leads The Legalisation Of Marijuana With England Stars by Charly68: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
In a society where people are free to carry gun and terrorists are on the rise,only God knows what will happen when weed smoking become a tradition,I sincerely believe that the rate of crime will triple in that part of the world. Honestly end time is here already
Re: John Fashanu Leads The Legalisation Of Marijuana With England Stars by kalufelix(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
Oh My Sweet Veggie..
Re: John Fashanu Leads The Legalisation Of Marijuana With England Stars by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
Search on bing or google about Amsterdam, Netherlands. It is legal to take weed in that city.... yet they have the lowest crime rate in Europe.

Go and research on Marijuana and you would find out that weed does NOT make a person violent. Sativa makes a person laugh and jovial, while Indica makes a person relaxed and calm.

Bing and Google are free... check it.

Charly68:
In a society where people are free to carry gun and terrorists are on the rise,only God knows what will happen when weed smoking become a tradition,I sincerely believe that the rate of crime will triple in that part of the world. Honestly end time is here already

2 Likes

Re: John Fashanu Leads The Legalisation Of Marijuana With England Stars by batstan(m): 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
grin grin grin

Lawdy! LLawdy!! Lawd!!!

Re: John Fashanu Leads The Legalisation Of Marijuana With England Stars by raphy(m): 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
There is u can not see In this world even prostitution is legalize in Germany. They have many brothel.
Re: John Fashanu Leads The Legalisation Of Marijuana With England Stars by okenwaa(m): 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
Legalise it...........do not criticize it.
Legalise it...........and i'll advertise it.

On my LOUD!!!!
Re: John Fashanu Leads The Legalisation Of Marijuana With England Stars by TomiSwag(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
It always starts in USA.... First they legalised Same sex relationships, now they legalise Marijuana.. Very soon they will legalised under age marriage and human-animal relationships.
This world is coming to an end. undecided
Re: John Fashanu Leads The Legalisation Of Marijuana With England Stars by yongg: 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
Self musings...

Do you think it has happened that someone was chanced to perform bush clearing and burning of a particular field, and as at the time of burning, what was being burned was incidentally marijuana? It's probably how it was found out, I mean why does it have the alias - "weed"? huh

...Self musings
Re: John Fashanu Leads The Legalisation Of Marijuana With England Stars by Kobicove(m): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2017
AlexReports:
John Fashanu Leads England Stars ‎To Explore The Legalisation Of Marijuana As He Says No To Drugs! ‎

According to the Legendary Billionaire sports Ambassador, John Fashanu " I say no to drugs because the resultant effect from our debate and research is unhealthy and obviously the cons supersedes the pros " ....‎"Is it good or is it Bad ?? Anyway let's see what its all about in the UK. Can I remind you marijuana is illegal in Nigeria"  Big Fash Added.‎
‎‎http://www.alexreports.info/2017/11/shocking-john-fashanu-leads-england.html?m=0

John Fashanu a billionaire?

OP you must be high on expired weed! undecided
Re: John Fashanu Leads The Legalisation Of Marijuana With England Stars by Martin228: 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
Cool movement and a very interesting post. I support you with both hands, because I myself buy and use the best cbd oil for the whole family. I get only happiness from this. There can be no talk of any harm. Because for us, in the first place, this is health and everything works out very well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Abidjan To Korhogo: A Detailed Look At The 6 Stadiums Hosting AFCON 2023 / Nigeria Paralympic Athletes Return Home To Heroic Welcome(photos) / Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.