Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,222 members, 7,811,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Street Preacher Threatened By A Demon - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Street Preacher Threatened By A Demon (2853 Views)

What Street Preacher Did After He Got Slapped For Preaching The Gospel (Video) / Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group / "Don't Take My Bible Away!" Shocking Arrest Of Peaceful Street Preacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Street Preacher Threatened By A Demon by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
LordReed:

Bwahahahaha! How is constituting yourself into a nuisance and the focus of public ire the gospel truth?

You dare not do that to other faith groups because you know that it is only the message of the cross that reminds you of your sin, God's righteousness and His Judgment to come. shocked
Re: Street Preacher Threatened By A Demon by LordReed(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

You dare not do that to other faith groups because you know that it is only the message of the cross that reminds you of your sin, God's righteousness and His Judgment to come. shocked

When other groups constitute a nuisance I will speak out. Your mythological stories are just that, stories.
Re: Street Preacher Threatened By A Demon by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
LordReed:

When other groups constitute a nuisance I will speak out. Your mythological stories are just that, stories.

If they are just mythological stories 'atheists' and demonic agents will not be attracted to the religion section to attack Christianity at any given opportunity like this.

Re: Street Preacher Threatened By A Demon by LordReed(m): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

If they are just mythological stories 'atheists' and demonic agents will not be attracted to the religion section to attack Christianity at any given opportunity like this.

Bwahahahaha! So telling you prove your god is an attack? LMFAO!

Stop constituting yourselves in nuisance and nobody will sue you to court.
Re: Street Preacher Threatened By A Demon by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:30pm On Oct 05, 2019
LordReed:

Bwahahahaha! So telling you prove your god is an attack? LMFAO!

Stop constituting yourselves in nuisance and nobody will sue you to court.

Why do you think nobody is suing those who believe in fairies to court?
Re: Street Preacher Threatened By A Demon by LordReed(m): 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Why do you think nobody is suing those who believe in fairies to court?

Because believers in fairies don't constitute themselves into a public nuisance.
Re: Street Preacher Threatened By A Demon by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
LordReed:

Because believers in fairies don't constitute themselves into a public nuisance.

Is that why you 'atheists' can't resist the religion section? undecided
Re: Street Preacher Threatened By A Demon by LordReed(m): 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Is that why you 'atheists' can't resist the religion section? undecided

Why don't you stay on topic and stop deflecting to other things?
Re: Street Preacher Threatened By A Demon by tintingz(m): 12:14am On Oct 06, 2019
The delusion in this thread is alarming. My goodness. grin cheesy
Re: Street Preacher Threatened By A Demon by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:15am On Oct 07, 2019
LordReed:

Why don't you stay on topic and stop deflecting to other things?

What is the topic that you are staying on? undecided
Re: Street Preacher Threatened By A Demon by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2019
tintingz:

The delusion in this thread is alarming. My goodness. grin cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChWiZ3iXWwM

The only delusion here is the atheist delusion as shown in this movie.
Re: Street Preacher Threatened By A Demon by LordReed(m): 11:22am On Oct 07, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What is the topic that you are staying on? undecided

Street Preacher Threatened By A Demon
Re: Street Preacher Threatened By A Demon by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:28am On Oct 07, 2019
LordReed:

Street Preacher Threatened By A Demon

And how have you not deflected from that topic? undecided
Re: Street Preacher Threatened By A Demon by LordReed(m): 11:43am On Oct 07, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

And how have you not deflected from that topic? undecided

How about you tell me.
Re: Street Preacher Threatened By A Demon by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
LordReed:

How about you tell me.

Do you now agree that you have diverted from the issue at hand? undecided
Re: Street Preacher Threatened By A Demon by LordReed(m): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Do you now agree that you have diverted from the issue at hand? undecided

I am waiting for you to tell me how I diverted.
Re: Street Preacher Threatened By A Demon by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
LordReed:

I am waiting for you to tell me how I diverted.

We can see how the devil through you is now resorting to desperate measures to stop the gospel truth from being preached.
Re: Street Preacher Threatened By A Demon by LordReed(m): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

We can see how the devil through you is now resorting to desperate measures to stop the gospel truth from being preached.

LMFAO! Keep deflecting and diverting.
Re: Street Preacher Threatened By A Demon by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
LordReed:

LMFAO! Keep deflecting and diverting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFn-PtTV5Jo

Desperate times calls for desperate measures. shocked
Re: Street Preacher Threatened By A Demon by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
Satanic Spirits in people (street preaching)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mirtc3XgjBA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Praying In The Midnight Hour Then Sleeplessness? / 12 Things The Bible Forbids But We Still Do And Consider Normal / Desist From Apostle Selman Journalist Paul Dada Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.