Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Life In Turkey - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life In Turkey (43566 Views)

Ideas To Study In Turkey. / Nigerian Students In Turkey, North & South Cyprus, How Do You Survive? / Life In The Usa As A Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life In Turkey by iz2much: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2010
wip4:

@suxes 2005,
what is B/F? or you mean BREAD or FANTA? what kind of job?

i dont know what IZ2much look like ooooooooo? anyway i just enter NC on friday and i passed by his skool but i have never met him b4 even in heaven. am working on budget for EMU to come over to naija and 5 other ountries bin busy on this and many other stuffs, we are comin for on-spot admission endof april in lag, benin, kwara. kaduna and abuja and to meet some Governors like kwara state and kaduna and edo state.

@ wip4
when we get wip 4 again 4 this forum
anyway i dey ciu and i dey hostel for now.
Block A1, room 141.
just hoola me shope thatz the name \
i will be leaving the place veeryy soon
Re: Life In Turkey by wip4: 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2010
@iz2much,
i know ur full name you dont need to tell me your name. hope u are okay anyway at CIU.

same wip. after NL block wip witout any valid reasons, i changed to wip 2 and Nl blocked it after reply goodguy1 messg and now graduated to wip4. wip is wip
Re: Life In Turkey by iz2much: 11:32am On Mar 29, 2010
wetin dey talksay e happen way dey block ur login?
na dem sabi. as u said wıp na wıp

broz e no easy ooo
ı swear
Re: Life In Turkey by suxes2005(m): 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2010
@wip2

Tnx bro

I will be waiting for ur msg

SHALOM
Re: Life In Turkey by wip4: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2010
@iz2much,

hey wat happen? why e no easy man? have you not started eatin kebabs and burger and tavuk and ekmek? those thin sweet na , so why e no easy again, hope u are doing good and havin fun with ur new environment. stay calm.
Re: Life In Turkey by iz2much: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2010
bro e no easy unto say the food we dey eat no dey full belle lıke eba or breadi ati ewe
all dos burger na money consumıng venture.
no place where i fit package bread ati ewe
Re: Life In Turkey by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2010
E'yaaa! Kpele! E go beta.
Sooner or later, u go forget bread ati ewa. Just manage d burger 4 nw.
Lol
Re: Life In Turkey by ichommy(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2010
Tamita:

E'yaaa! Kpele! E go beta.
Sooner or later, u go forget bread ati ewa. Just manage d burger 4 nw.
Lol

@ Tamita very funny Do you want to study in turkey wink
Re: Life In Turkey by wip4: 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2010
@iz2much,

you need to eat it that way ooo cos thats island food, you never start they eat frog and lizards eyeballs u dey complain, yeah you can find ewa aganyin, eba . fufu and iyan for gamazuga, one of my pals is selling it, a plate of eba and eja na 13lira and u can buy with chiken instead. so to come famagusta u will pay bus to and fro for 12lira and buy ur eba for 13lira making 25lira. so you can chek the place is called the garage and many other places sha.
Re: Life In Turkey by iz2much: 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2010
hahahaha
i go dey manage my burger and chıcken fıngers jo
broz unto work. men ı go maıl u personally
Re: Life In Turkey by bobolistic(m): 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2010
@ tamita,wip and iz2much you guys are turning this thread into a burger thread,this thread is meant strictly for life in turkey and not how u eat burger.Please let the aim of this thread be achieved so that fellow NL members will get good info as regards turkey.
Re: Life In Turkey by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 30, 2010
@Bobolistic
U got it right but i guess this "Burger, Agoyin, Bread. . . . . . also has to do with life in Turkey too. Those willing traveling to Turkey wil nw knw da kind of food Turkish eat and also make provision b4 travellin wit enof food stuffs so as nt to starve themselves to Death.Don't worry, any1 wit gud/useful info wil surely post it, lets keep dis thread Alive. Lol
@is2much
Hw d chicken look lyk? Hope say no b d kind chicken finger i knw because once i c that one, na dry fastin str8. Lol
Re: Life In Turkey by iz2much: 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2010
bobolistic:

@ tamita,wip and iz2much you guys are turning this thread into a burger thread,this thread is meant strictly for life in turkey and not how u eat burger.Please let the aim of this thread be achieved so that fellow NL members will get good info as regards turkey.
every tin i said is abt turkey food involves everything and everything invovles food.
dont get on my .
if u so desire to know watz going on there. i strongly recomend u come and confirm urself son of a ??
Re: Life In Turkey by ichommy(m): 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2010
bobolistic:

I DONT BLAME WETIN BE YOUR OWN WHERE YOU DEY WHEN THIS THREAD WAS CREATED angry

KUDOS TO BRO WIP FOR ENDLESS INFO DO YOU THINK IS VERY EASY TO DO THIS FREE INFO FOR THAT MATTER

IS NOT A MUST TO REPLY @ TAMITA AND iz2much TAKE IT EASY wink
Re: Life In Turkey by wip4: 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2010
@bobolıstıcal

hey why cant you study thıs thread very well, sit down , think of what to do , browse and chek for info online , see what your problem is and post how pple can help you here to get adequate info to make u realise ur dreams and not to just wake up one day and post irrelevant info becos you wan post, Wise men speak because they have something to say, but fools speak because they have to say something

@ichommy,

yeah thanks man, all has bin very okay and i am sure iz2much is gettin to adapt with his new environment bit by bit.
When pple are travellin to anoda mans country you need to know exactly wat they eat there and ways of life in order to live fine and ok there. i rememberd i told iz2much to travel to NC with enuf naija food cos i know is scarce there and this is anoda good oppurtunity for Nigerian to set up naija resturant around the skool premises and make cool though, few Nigerian has started and we are workin on more to do so very soon u will see WIP naija resturant in istanbul.
Re: Life In Turkey by ichommy(m): 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2010
@ WIP welcome wink
Re: Life In Turkey by goodguy1(m): 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2010
@ wip 4 and ichommy
This thread is not a place to show off who u are/ what you are or talk to people anyhow.There are thousands of nigerians who visit this site daily for updated info.
Please let us respect ourselfs and post relevant info as regards to the topic above.
SHALOM
Re: Life In Turkey by goodguy1(m): 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2010
This thread is dedicated to matured minds in the house.
Pls think b4 u post

ONE LOVE
Re: Life In Turkey by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2010
@GOODGUY1
Does the posting 4rm Wip4, Icchomy, iz2much. . . . . . affects the purpose which this thread was created? I thought these were the same guyz that kept d thread alive. If u dnt ve anytin reasonable to say, just zooom outta here. Does d post desuade any1 frm postin any info here? Use ur DEAD brain & tink of somtin reasonable 2 post, stop this criticism. Im sure entreprenuers nw knw their next existing biz opportunities. This is a very gud avenue to establish a restaurant basically african dishes and im sure other african nationals wil patronise since there are/is few/no other restaurant within. All u tink is Travel to Hustle and not Tinkin to explore viable biz opportunities

By the way, y do u use SUXES2005 Signature (SHALOM)? Are u into any kind of Fraud? Im suspecting u.
@WIP4,
For all d haters, im Learning alot frm u guyz, nw i knw Turkish each chicken fingers, lol. Go, establish Wip Canteen, people might b afraid because of d name (never mind), i tink it's an opportunity which needs urgent solution, take a feasibility study and c hw it goes. God wil put u tru.
@iz2much,
I guess u'll eat Frog/Lizard tonite, hehehehehe, lololol. . . No mind me jor, i wan go wack EBA with VEGETABLE, make ur throat no jump enter u mouth oooo. No worry, E GO BETA! Lol
@ichommy,
wats up? U ugly smal sha, lol. Wetin d happen?
Re: Life In Turkey by iz2much: 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2010
Tamita:

@GOODGUY1
Does the posting 4rm Wip4, Icchomy, iz2much. . . . . . affects the purpose which this thread was created? I thought these were the same guyz that kept d thread alive. If u dnt ve anytin reasonable to say, just zooom outta here. Does d post desuade any1 frm postin any info here? Use your DEAD brain & tink of somtin reasonable 2 post, stop this criticism. Im sure entreprenuers nw knw their next existing biz opportunities. This is a very gud avenue to establish a restaurant basically african dishes and im sure other african nationals wil patronise since there are/is few/no other restaurant within. All u tink is Travel to Hustle and not Tinkin to explore viable biz opportunities

By the way, y do u use SUXES2005 Signature (SHALOM)? Are u into any kind of Fraud? Im suspecting u.
@WIP4,
For all d haters, im Learning alot frm u guyz, nw i knw Turkish each chicken fingers, lol. Go, establish Wip Canteen, people might b afraid because of d name (never mind), i tink it's an opportunity which needs urgent solution, take a feasibility study and c hw it goes. God wil put u tru.
@iz2much,
I guess u'll ea[b]t Frog/Lizard [/b]tonite, hehehehehe, lololol. . . No mind me jor, i wan go wack EBA with VEGETABLE, make your throat no jump enter u mouth oooo. No worry, E GO BETA! Lol
@ichommy,
wats up? U ugly smal sha, lol. Wetin d happen?

that one better, na pussy cat i dey fear make dem no give me chop
the tin plenty here.
Re: Life In Turkey by suxes2005(m): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2010
Iz2nuch, wats up over dia?

If na "AKATA" (As yoruba dey call am)
make u chop am ooo. E dey sweet.
I mean cat wey don enter bush, LOL

Bro Tamita, wat up now? Leave goodguy alone
he is trying to let PEACE reign.

Wip, try open d restaurant ASAP.
Make u invite me come work dia. LOL

SHALOM
Re: Life In Turkey by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2010
@suxes
Look @ his 1st post wit "SHALOM," Infact make i sign out b4 i fight sombody here. I dey Vex, my Club just lost.
Re: Life In Turkey by suxes2005(m): 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2010
Egbon take am easy

If u truly love ur club no chop
2moro oooooooooooooooooo LOL

SHALOM
Re: Life In Turkey by wip4: 8:35am On Mar 31, 2010
@Tamıta
@suxes2005
@ız2much
@IChommy

Thanks men. the last person i wıll never expect that can say such ugly thıng ıs goodguy1 cos am surprısed that all the questıon he posted about Turkey were all answered by us here, anyway ı no the reason.

My bros, am really workın on that stuffs ooo cos ıt wıll really help our naıja guys and that wıll also brıng glory to our names, as soon as the formalıtıes are all cleared. let go there.

IZ2MUCh, ı wıll be goın greece durın easter ooo, do you mınd me showın you the town? emaıl me the kınd of ur vısa. HAppy easter
Re: Life In Turkey by iz2much: 11:08am On Mar 31, 2010
@wip4

Thanks bro. i wont mind goimg there. infact i i will love to be there.
check your mail
Re: Life In Turkey by suxes2005(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2010
@wip2

Whao I am really wishin u do it ASAP.

Anyways, goodguy is just trying to
tell us he is d owner of d thread!

Tamita: How far na? Which one u dey
Iz2much, u wan go Greece alone abi?

Na buttefly u go chop dia if u
no carry me along!

SHALOM
Re: Life In Turkey by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2010
@wip4
Tanx, God be wit u 4 al da gud works. One hardly gets da kinda help u're rendering FREELY here. I do appreciate ur kind gestures, d sky wil neva b ur limit but ur Starting point. Lolololo. U can show iz2much around til he can stand on his own. Lol
@suxes,
Guy, im stil strategizing. . . .tryin to weigh other posible options. Dis 1 wey u dey make iz2much fear say na butterfly him go chop wen he enter Greece so, hmmmmmmmmm. . .
Re: Life In Turkey by iz2much: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2010
suxes2005:

@wip2

Whao I am really wishin u do it ASAP.

Anyways, goodguy is just trying to
tell us he is d owner of d thread!

Tamita: How far na? Which one u dey
Iz2much, u wan go Greece alone abi?

Na buttefly u go chop dia if u
no carry me along!

SHALOM

lets go there.
am sure u know how to eat p.u.s.s Y CaT
and dog laps

lol
kındın.
Re: Life In Turkey by suxes2005(m): 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2010
@Tamita so which one u dey gangan?
No mind iz2much d guy dey fear

Na crocodile b him bext food
I swear, LOL

SHALOM
Re: Life In Turkey by ichommy(m): 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2010
WIP, suxes2005, Tamita, iz2much, where are you ? wink
Re: Life In Turkey by iz2much: 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2010
i go 4 summer

lmao
Re: Life In Turkey by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2010
@iz2much
Clear throat ***coughs***

which tym u go Turkey wey u don sabi summer? Na wao! Lolololo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Involved In A Ghastly Accident In Ogun On Her Way To School (Pics) / Trump’s Travel Policy: Nigerians With Valid Visas Denied Entry Into USA / Lagos-ibadan Road Begin To Wear A New Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.