Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba (56983 Views)

Don Lulu @40 Celebrating A Living Legend In Philanthropy And Humanity / Princess Shyngle Steals Lulu Simmons Body And Passed It Off As Hers, Gets Caught / Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
aalangel:

That wasn't murder...it was manslaughter.
dear go and read what the poster write Is very clear that she kill him
So I don't know wat you mean by manslaughter
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by nnokwa042(m): 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
I hope his brothers will hunt this girl down when ever she's free from prison use hired assassin on her one time
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ds guy was the only tanzania actor i got glued to even though I didn't understand their language.

I remember sometime in 2011, I watched several movies he featured in on African magic & I thought he was a very good actor... Tanzania's ranson Noah.. shortly after, his funeral was aired.

One could tell he was loved by many as twas attended my almost all Tanzanians.

There's a very thin line btwn life and death and we all must tread carefully..

Continue to RIP!!

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by Kingsley123456(m): 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rest in Peace man, we learnt out lesson!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by emmie14: 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
Naira lander lacks news information since teenagers flooded the media.
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by Macgreat(m): 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
joudini:
Why didn't this beautiful devil get at least the manslaughter charge?

Because its not Nigerian Judicial system that has failed. Where a person that stole #1000 is being sense to death by hanging.
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by dominique(f): 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
Tanzania's no.1 actor at the time. Hardly was there a movie he didn't feature in, he had already had some Nollywood movies to his credit before death came calling. At first I thought his death was a hoax till I took to google and confirmed it. Such a great loss to the East African entertainment industry.
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by Leez(m): 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
ken2baba:
when a girl has something to hide in her phone, she would rather kill your or she dies dan to let you see it.

I have been in his shoes but I thank God I survived it
i know d feeling bro
love is never easy
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by Leez(m): 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
I guess because she was an actress and star..if na normal Tanzanian... You think she will get 2 years?..all.men are not equal sadly
so true my broda
its d same all over d world
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by Toks2008(m): 11:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
Queenserah26:
Sad, RIP to the dead
This was why I wrote this thread months ago
https://www.nairaland.com/3835190/dangerous-desire-ife-gbona
Lalasticlala can consider this for subsequent fpage content. ..quite insightful
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by chopcy(m): 12:00am On Nov 14, 2017
the younger brother na big fool...i kill you the moment i found my brother dead kaskia
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by muller101(m): 2:04am On Nov 14, 2017
Rokia2:
Sad she really is stunning.
she is a stunning murderer grin
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by muller101(m): 2:07am On Nov 14, 2017
Observing how ladies are commenting. All of them are after her beauty. A murderer for that matter. I keep saying stay away from Ladies and you will go far in life. They are destiny killers.
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by Brushless: 2:23am On Nov 14, 2017
kushma:
Only 2 years for the death of someone angry
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by Caseless: 2:32am On Nov 14, 2017
joudini:
2 year sentence is small for this.
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by talk2percy(m): 2:38am On Nov 14, 2017
Beautiful ex-convict. Serves her right. By the time inmates don fok her well well, she go know how far.
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:35am On Nov 14, 2017
weak fellow, just ordinary pushing and he died TUFIAKWA
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by jacyhelen(f): 4:59am On Nov 14, 2017
Serious R/L has killed many!!!
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by Felixtuta(m): 5:03am On Nov 14, 2017
just imagine the force that will pull this man to the wall to the extent of death.

can such force nor power come from that innocent looking pretty damsel?

Spiritual Husband at work..
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by timileyinolawuyi(m): 5:09am On Nov 14, 2017
I DONT LIKE ALL DIS
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by odamaken(m): 5:15am On Nov 14, 2017
Two years for murder? Is the judge sick, then I will kill five people rubbish
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by banio: 5:17am On Nov 14, 2017
The guy greedy sha. Na only him want to enjoy this slay queen. R.I.P guy
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by Virus777: 5:54am On Nov 14, 2017
undecided

only 2 years for murder?
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by emperormossad(m): 7:05am On Nov 14, 2017
No woman is worth dying for. No woman.
Feel free to masturbate on this mention.
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by Sierusvirus(m): 7:23am On Nov 14, 2017
joudini:
You are perfectly right, that ought to be her charge.
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by godofuck231: 7:50am On Nov 14, 2017
Jaii:
Disadvantage of dating pretty but irrational slay queens. RIP bro

Beauty no brains, hope the slay queens in prison teaches her more
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by juman(m): 10:04am On Nov 14, 2017
May be this is a story line for a movie.

How could a woman pushed her husband to the wall and he died just like that.
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by aalangel(f): 10:19am On Nov 14, 2017
loneatar:
dear go and read what the poster write Is very clear that she kill him
So I don't know wat you mean by manslaughter

Make use of your dictionary more often...let me help you.

Manslaughter is the crime of killing a human being without malice aforethought, or in circumstances not amounting to murder.
Re: Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2017
this story is very old na, this happened more than three years ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Auchi Polytechnic Students Name Their Hostel After Hushpuppi, He Reacts / Myth About African-american Entertainers And Marriage/dating. / 7 Nigerians Make The List Of Most Reputable People On Earth 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.