Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores (45316 Views)

Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by joeGH: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Blackfyre:

Tell me more...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6256848_wpss2017032300012_jpegaa201a07df587ec4e361eca834e1edc0
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is a mental disorder where by a person responds to inner urges and commands in order to undo stress n fear. The condition consists of two separate parts:Obsession and compulsion;

Obsession has to do with inner urges n commands to carry out a specific task to overcome a stress n fears eg; one may hear a command to go n wash his or hands severally on shaking someone's hand to avoid a supposed feeling of getting hands contaminated with microbes, again a person may have the urge to sweep his or her room several times with the notion that his room might be dirty which may actually be false, lastly, one may have the inner urge to check on a door he may av locked initially several times to be sure that it is truly locked.
Compulsion on the other hand has to do with responding by acting on the false urges and commands one is given under obsession to undo stress and fear. Therefore considering the examples given under obsession for instance, if a person responds to the command to go n wash his hands n responds to the command by getting his hand washed several times to avoid the supposed microbes from causing infection, then the person is now in the state of compulsion. Also, if he or she responds to the urge to sweep his room and n actually carries out the command by sweeping his or her room on several occasions then he or she is exhibiting compulsion among others.
This command - and- respond thing becomes a ritualistic behavior or vicious cycle part of his or her routine with time...n this is OCD.

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by Primenet(m): 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
Matters arising
Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by jojothaiv(m): 12:43am On Nov 15, 2017
Some Women Here Will Not Mind Trading Place, Regardless Of The Man Response...

That's Some Women Perfect Definition Of The Gentleman!
Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by encryptjay(m): 12:58am On Nov 15, 2017
Don't bother satisfying women because you're gonna be wasting your time.
I keep asking myself what they really want in this life.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by 2buffagain(m): 1:04am On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
If he's going to be doing all that, what's the need of getting married and subjecting the woman to such? undecided

And have no say in the marriage? Watching telenovelas and lazing around is complete happiness?

So what's stopping her from starting a hobby? a business of her own?
If he needed a maid he would have gotten one. He married her for companionship like you lot always complain about.
I think she is just divorcing him because idle women like having things to complain about. When faced with the horrid possibility of never having anything to complain about, she has no other way of validating her existence, so she triggers "the final complaint"...the "harakiri of complaints"....divorce.

She is a useless female.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by isalegan2: 1:31am On Nov 15, 2017
She needs to get out of the house. If she doesn't want to work with strangers outside the home, she can set up her own self-contained business, or just take the opportunity to go to school full time.

The man is controlling and want to run his house the way it was before the bride moved in. It may have been different if they purchased a new home together instead of her moving into his house, but it probably was cost-prohibitive.

And how come she had no idea of his personality and way of life if she knew him for 2 years? Did she just want to have a wedding and now she's not so enamored of marriage?

People are strange.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by Hakeem12(m): 3:42am On Nov 15, 2017
baby124:
The guy may have a mental disorder. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder to be precise.
yeah, a psychological disorder.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by makydebbie(f): 5:50am On Nov 15, 2017
2buffagain:

So what's stopping her from starting a hobby? a business of her own?
If he needed a maid he would have gotten one. He married her for companionship like you lot always complain about.
I think she is just divorcing him because idle women like having things to complain about. When faced with the horrid possibility of never having anything to complain about, she has no other way of validating her existence, so she triggers "the final complaint"...the "harakiri of complaints"....divorce.

She is a useless female.
Did you also read the part where she said she has no say in decision making in the house?
Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by projet: 6:59am On Nov 15, 2017
Chai....this one weak me for real.
Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by victorioushands: 7:16am On Nov 15, 2017
jashar:
Hehehe....
The woman should go and get a job na.
Abi do Egyptian laws forbid working women? cheesy
What wise words!

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by Bahddo(m): 7:21am On Nov 15, 2017
She doesn't need a divorce. She needs a job.

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by israelmao(m): 7:40am On Nov 15, 2017
Some men could be over-romantic and overpampering at the early stage of marriage but watch out in the years to come as these dwindle.I think the woman got so early.
Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by maxti: 7:44am On Nov 15, 2017
baby124:
The guy may have a mental disorder. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder to be precise.

Exactly! the mother even mentioned that he never did such before marriage.
A friend in my undergraduate day's exhibited such.
He could polish shoes for hours.
It got out of control at a point.

A Neighbor exhibited such too. Got to a point he started sweeping the whole estate at midnight n disposing refuse for anyone He could help.
Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by Papadoh(m): 7:49am On Nov 15, 2017
B!tch go get a job.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by godofuck231: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2017
jerryunit48:
Ha grin something Nigerian women will like grin But the man sha ..... him own too much

Maybe he should rape and subject the next wife to slavery, maybe
Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by nefertitiram: 8:56am On Nov 15, 2017
jerryunit48:
Ha grin something Nigerian women will like grin But the man sha ..... him own too much

Its called OCD.

The man has a mental issue
Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by SANDAT(m): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2017
If the man is a muslim, well I know some muslims who do have that kind of opinion in Nigeria here. They fetch water and even wash clothes for their wives and children, some go to the extent of sweeping the house every morning. Some women would gladly accept that while some will not.

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by SANDAT(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2017
nefertitiram:

Its called OCD.

The man has a mental issue

No you might be wrong because some Muslims do hold that kind of opinion even in Nigeria here i.e. To do all household chores for their wives.
Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by Crizillion1(m): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
Exactly what I m looking for.a rich,handsome man who will be Cooking and washing while I watch movies. And at night will Suck and rim my anus with ice cream.
That's is my dream man

lol jeez don't kill person with laugh u can jazz D man
Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by nefertitiram: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2017
SANDAT:

No you might be wrong because some Muslims do hold that kind of opinion even in Nigeria here i.e. To do all household chores for their wives.

Ohhh!!! I like that ooo!
Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by discman2k2(m): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

if some men could have unrestricted access to women's coochies AND have children with them, without having to marry them, then they wouldnt get married. FACT!!!!

sadly, many have to settle and get married in order to have the above i mention.

the majority of women whose sole purpose in marriage is to cook, clean and pop babies once in a while, dont have a damn say in marriage anyway (especially in Africa). unless, a wife brings something valid to the table, her say is unfortunately irrelevant in African marriages. is it right,? NO, but let us all be real and stop pretending thats its any different.
Bros, i dey fear u. Your responses are epic. Whedone sir.
Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2017
The man probably suffering from OCD,however women can't be understood.

My wife will love that man die.

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by efficiencie(m): 11:01am On Nov 15, 2017
...impatience is the at heart of most marital problems...Here is a man that STARTED A MARRIAGE by doing everything himself...it shouldn't take an idiot so much though to realize that this is not sustainable and soon MR FIX-IT will need the HELP of the HELPER her married...The mumu lady said she loved him for years and in a matter of weeks of marriage you are fleeing the marriage not for the sake of infidelity but mere housekeeping!

Humans have so ruined the word LOVE!

2 Likes

Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by omhor(f): 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Oh God Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, God of MFM, redeem, kicc, etc, give me this kind husband I beg, in Jesus name I pray. Amen

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by omhor(f): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
Oh God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, God of MFM, redeem, CAC, kicc, etc, give me this kind husband I beg, in Jesus name I pray. Amen

1 Like

Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by 1234onyekwe: 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Please the man should just come and marry me
That's my dream man
Not these African men that can't be helpful
Rukky rukky I don't understand u again these days I thought u re so much in love with virgin men, now u want the place of house chores to take it's place.
Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by Rukkydelta(f): 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
1234onyekwe:
Rukky rukky I don't understand u again these days I thought u re so much in love with virgin men, now u want the place of house chores to take it's place.
Lol
I want a caring handsome virgin man as a husband
If you know one please link us up
Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by 1234onyekwe: 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Lol
I want a caring handsome virgin man as a husband
If you know one please link us up
Rukky u can't be serious,how can u be asking for all this qualities in one man.
1)Caring
2)Handsome
3)Virgin
Well,left for me I don't think there is any man that has all these qualities at once.what about being rich is like u forgot that one too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by Rukkydelta(f): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
1234onyekwe:
Rukky u can't be serious,how can u be asking for all this qualities in one man.
1)Caring
2)Handsome
3)Virgin
Well,left for me I don't think there is any man that has all these qualities at once.what about being rich is like u forgot that one too.
It's not easy to find
Lol
I don't plan to depend on anyone financially so I man that is living a average life style financially will do
But not a broke man cos I ain't broke
Re: Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores by jaytime(m): 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
Abeg the man own too much jare. No woman will be comfortable with that kind of arrangement except she is disabled.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Men That Their Wives Are The Breadwinners; How Do You Cope? / My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.